This guy has recently mocked autistic people, disabled people and mentally handicapped people. I was one of them...

This guy has recently mocked autistic people, disabled people and mentally handicapped people. I was one of them. I have his instagram and Facebook if anyone wants to send him butthole pictures, or if you can think of anything else that would be even better. This guy is a terrible person. If I could walk I'd kick his ass myself. Please help, thanks. L

His instagram is @TherealCalebRyan
His Facebook name is "Caleb Harris (Ryan)" profile down below

not ur personal army, did he bang ur mom?

Don't worry OP he will probably get type 2 diabetes and lose his feet anyways.
Soon he will join the disabled masses.

No, he just made fun of me and my crippled friends because we weren't "normal" and "don't belong". I never said you were my army, I'm just asking for your help

Only thing I can think of is vote for Trump.

If b helped you, it would be like we're your personal army, which we're not, so we won't.

Autists

I don't want a personal army. I just want people to stand up to this online bully. I need help making him feel as bad as he made us feel. Is anyone actually going to help me?

All I can say is just let it go OP. Some people are shitty cunts and the world isn't good or fair so shit happens man.

What do you know about Sup Forums?

by the looks of that pic he's already suffering enough
let's not kick him while he's down

Sometimes you have to take shit into your own hands, stand up for yourself.. like metaphorically not literally though cause I dunno how crippled you are xD

I'm assuming you both go to the same university, just plant some weed on him and tell the school, he might get kicked since the south is retarded about drugs

Thought you had the details for Trump just then. Matched his profile.

Actually, we went to the same high school. Ever since he moved he's been making fun of everyone from our old school with a disability. I understand he's fat, but he still deserves to be hurt like we were.

Lol get the fuck out subhuman cripple.

Why does he deserve to be hurt?
Do you deserve to be hurt?

Why do people go through the trouble of making threads like this? Seriously? Who the fuck cares, what do we get out of it besides one little faggot's gratitude. No one's going to see this, no one's going to care, and we get nothing for the effort. Get off your ass and do something yourself or continue to be cucked, cunt.

What kind of a human can be ok with this? He's bullying people who can't stand up for themselves. Literally. I spent 2 years in the army before I lost my legs and this is how that fat fuck treats cripples? Like the images I see when I close my eyes of everything I've been through in the army isn't enough? I have to be publicly ridiculed too?

I ask again,
>what do you know about Sup Forums

Catfish him to find more info pl0x. Then send the messages to his gf once he starts playing ball, ruin that. Post his pictures if you can get him to send any, shouldn't be hard, seems like a self loving piece of shit as is. Then dump all photos, info, phone numbers, adress, etc. Onto here and let us all play god with his life :)))))))))))

Not your personal army
Tits or gtfo
Fuck your disability. Fetch me a goddamn cotton.

I know that there are good people on Sup Forums. I've never used it before, but I am greatly in need of your help

Op is a faggot
This op can't walk

>TIL op is a faggot who can't walk.

Funny joke

newfag detected

I like the way you think. I'd love for you to play god with his life

I found a pic of OP

Damn fat kid with ugly beard. Rather to be crippled than that.

you sound like a faggot. get a life and complain about people being mean on tumblr like everyone else.

Got it.
>never used Sup Forums before
Let me let you in on a secret

>You don't 'use' Sup Forums
>Sup Forums uses you
>the good people on Sup Forums are called moralfags
>and everyone hates them
>Sup Forums does nothing out of the goodness of our heart
>because we have no heart

>if you want to rally Sup Forums people to your cause,
>your cause is going to have to be either the most important thing since Hitler
>or extremely funny.
>or both
>otherwise Sup Forums won't help you

That's the reality of it, and pleading to the ethical or moral righteousness of your cause simply won't work. No matter what. Them's the breaks, kid. Sorry about your feet.

It was just a request. I just wanted to get even with him. He's a terrible person. Thank you for your good ideas, kind words, and hate comments. If anyone actually did that please let me know. Thanks, L

>good people on Sup Forums
Only when there's a cat in distress.

Thinking we should just follow your demands blindly and harrass the guy for no valid reasons..........grow the fuck up, special snowflake faggot.
If you get rustled so easily online, then perhaps you should leave the internet social media. It's funny how you want us to attack him for being offensive yet you came to Sup Forums; a site known for making fun of everything and everyone.
I give your thread weakbait/10.
If you think by posting your social media account here would boost your followers amount, then you are not only dumb but pathetic as well.

>improper use of greentext
You will never understand how much of a faggot you are.

And even then not since 2012 or so. Closest we have now are threads like
>dubs decides wat I do to this kitten
>lol

Trust me, I do

Only normies, weaboos and autists drop the "xD" bomb.

So has the op an hero yet.

Do a flip.

Oh wait.

>What kind of a human can be ok with this?

I'm ok with this.

Donald Trump?

Found the edgy faggot. Its okay I remember being a 13yr old edge lord too.

>2 years in the army
>lost my legs

Uh, really?
You wouldn't be telling us a fiction, would you?

>mocked autistic people, disabled people and mentally handicapped people
But Sup Forums also does this you turbo autist

Grow the fuck up OP
Sticks and stones my nigga

I mean. Have you tried not being crippled? It works great for me.

>I spent 2 years in the army before I lost my legs
>Like the images I see when I close my eyes of everything I've been through in the army isn't enough?

Looks to me like you shouldn't have joined the army. What'd you think it was gonna be summer camp?

Yeah OP, just try fitting in

>mocked autistic people and mentally handicapped people. I was one of them.

yep