Here is the way life is meant to be lived:

Be a sissy faggot
Wear girly clothes
Get fucked 5 times a day
Play old video games
Watch old movies
Go on Sup Forums
Watch anime

Stop thinking about life, death the universe, your future, what others think of you and be ignorant and happy :3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/23mnYwbQYec?t=7m27s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn b

i support this lifestyle completely :3

Nyah ~ :3

better thing to consider is the need to recruit more men to fuck sissies
there needs to be MOAR :L

Yes, that is what we do on this site. I have seen many anons attempt to say they are straight for liking traps, it is very clear that most anons want to fuck sissies :3

u guys are fags

Oh cool. Another faggot trap thread on Sup Forums. Awesome.

I agree i keep coming back here sometimes just to make some guys wuestion their sexuality ;p
Have you met plenty of hung men on here?

For whatever reason this made me legitimately question my life decisions... It just seems so blissful, honestly. Literally the dream, but it's so fucking degenerate that I'll never actually do it.

just put on some cute clothing and think about nothing else than the feeling of panties giving you a wedgie ;p

It seems like it would be a lot of fun, just to dress up and make myself look incredibly feminine, and then get with another guy that does the same thing. But, once again, it's really degenerate.

but degeneracy is not a bad thing :p

As much as I could do though, is just be a degenerate by myself, for myself. What's the point of being a degenerate by myself?

The blissful way of life.

you don't need the praise of others, have your approval and enjoy yourself!^^

This fucking thread's making me fantasize too much lmao. Anyways, doing it for myself seems like a hassle. How do you go about fully enjoying yourself?

well when you have time in the day to do what you like you can just spend it shaving your legs, getting cute clothes, posting on craigslist or anything you want to :p
I like to have photo sessions which end up as my sets i've taken of myself posing with girly things on and sometimes i play with toys and find that enjoyable^^
Also sometimes i go on omegle and show off my butt to men who masturbate to it thinking i'm a girl haha

Dude being a sissy is just an indication on how sex deprived u are.
Grow some balls and get some really hot girls

> pic related my ex

That can't be a boy...

I have a boyfriend and he fucks me everyday though.

you're right it's a girl .-.

SUPRISE PENIS

So here's my question, what's a cheap way to figure if the sissy life is for me, I don't want to buy a full outfit, shave and everything to find out I don't care for it.

I have actually tried just cross dressing by myself once, but it only made me feel really lonely/empty. Like, I'd like to be able to enjoy feminine beauty of a girl (or a really girly boy, idgaf) by being with them, or I'd like to attain the highest pinnacle of feminine beauty I can as a guy, problem with that is the mental blocks I have. To me there is just so much wrong with it, I'd at least need to be doing it with a partner.

Why would you do this? Making other guys like you then hate you afterwards is stupid. I bet you've never successfully got a straight guy to fuck you. You never die face because I bet You're manly.... Jerk

Well why don't you try it, if you don't like it your hair will grow back quickly and you can get rid of the clothes like nothing happened.

>I bet you've never successfully got a straight guy to fuck you.
>straight guy to fuck you
isn't the whole point of it to make a "straight guy" question themselves?

my guess is start by wearing what you already own but in a more lowkey girly way, if you have a sister or a mother steal a pair (only one) of undies and they shouldn't notice and start by keeping smooth your butt and balls and play with yourself with your fingers :p
If nothing then maybe not sissy .-.
i see, then maybe contact other sissies on social media or the internet?
you'll be able to attain any pinnacle once you let yourself believe it's ok :p

why would i make someone hate me? also i've been with boys before and i'm quite feminine :3c

I doubt there's any sissy near me that would put as much effort as I would if I did this, let alone be a passable trap. Plus, I'm spooked that someone might know me and spread the word that I'm a huge faggot.

Don't you even feel bad that you trick men into it? Or does your diseased mind think he's sexy or something

It's more a thing of money at the moment, if I were to borrow someone else's and didn't get it back before they got home it would be noticed.
So say I were to break down and head to a Wal-Mart and get a cheap pair of clothes how would I know what size to get? Would I just keep trying things till they fit?

get your measurements, your chest, shoulders, waist, pelvis, and then you can buy things based on the dimensions rather than the sizes. Be sure to get inches and centimeters.

i'm only helping them discover something they already like ^^
i think i'm sexy why do you ask?
i understand, but on the internet there's plenty! If you want to just do it alone and meet people as you do it!

What a cute ass I wish I didn't like this but I wanna bite it so bad.

I think my biggest problem is that I'm actually considering this, lmao.

I was big into improvised anal play when i was 16, i had such a big butt and really was a anal slut who wanted to get fucked in the butt, but it did feel really good. was raised christian to

I bet you take advantage of drunk dudes at bars or clubs and then black mail them you POS.

Another thing I'm wondering, where would I even start? Like, I don't want to go to far into the making myself super feminine bit if I can't get anywhere with everything else.

I want a cute sissy to drink my hot milk!

just enjoy the bum u.u
that's a problem? ;p
iktf haha
no i don't :0
I think you should start with just getting your hands on something to shave your legs with and some cute panties c:
i wouldn't be able to guide you more than that you'd have to decide for yourself what you want :p

Anyways i'm gonna go sleep now i'm very tired. Good night! ^^

This thread's got me fantasizing about being a cute sissy drinking another cute sissy's cum.

Goodnight, sissy queen.

Fuck i need some sissy butt rn

Yes, I am a faggot. Isn't it great? :3

I'd still fuck it

C-can I touch you?

Fuck you Sup Forums for loving cute femboy butt more than i do normal girls. Someone show me some ass

Hnnnng i need that ass FUCKING NOW

It /is/ a problem? Of course.

youtu.be/23mnYwbQYec?t=7m27s

Sowwy user, I'm taken, I'm sure there are other sissies that will be more than happy to.

nobody wants to fuck you bruce jenner look alikes

So Sup Forums i have the top half of a dom but the bottom half of a sissy, what do?

Comeon guis

We are not 66