I'm going to try acid for the first time, just wanted a dosage recommendation. Also how was your first trip...

I'm going to try acid for the first time, just wanted a dosage recommendation. Also how was your first trip? Just want to know what to expect

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_LSD.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=n-dzRUxRXAs/
youtube.com/watch?v=3TfgyLIZZwo
youtube.com/watch?v=4nYh5Y9suUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least 4 grams.

erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_LSD.shtml is the best place for this.

What?

I wonder what would happen at that point.

TAKE A 10 STRIP TO YOURSELF, OP. YOU GOT THIS. COME JOIN THE REST OF US WHO WENT DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE AND DECIDED TO NEVER COME BACK!

Also on average how much does it cost??

there is no way to tell the dosage of acid you are buying without a lab. you can tell the purity with reagent strips but aside from that up you just gotta hope

$300/10 strip.
Come to my place I got a guy who can get it to you for $250

I second this. Use this source but apply critical thinking. At the end of the day, your personal lsd experience is highly subjective.

dont do it if your not comfortable.

Do it in safe place and you mustnt do it if your worried about parents or responsibility,

DONT DO IT ALONE.

Get ready to look at yourself from outside of your mind shits real weird man and one bad thought can make you go insane.

When i trip first time i thought i died and was in hell and all my friends and my dad where actors, i rang him up to make sure he was real.

everyone looked like undead people and a friend came over to buy weed off me and he said theres no weed left and i thought there was no weed left on earth and then i shut the door on him and hid...

IF you do it alone you could very eaisly kill yourself or other people , if you must do it alone remove all sharp things from home and hide them.

So i gotcha here, delinquent cuck here, youre first time depends. If you want tot try it slow and steady just take 1. Its gonna fuck you up. If you really want to see some shit though, take about 3 tabs. A couple of 125UG tabs will get you lifted. If you taste something, you just took meth.

dont listen to this faggot. ive done up to 800ug by myself with 400mg mdma and i was (relatively) fine by myself. calm down.

I've always wanted to try lsd

You get ripped off for paying that much

i recommend shooting for around 100ugs if you are wanting to just dip your toe into the light feelings of what to expect. thats what i wanted for my first time and was exactly what happened, a beautiful appetizer

meth on blotter tabs ey

This

Oh shit that sounds scary and but I just want to try it to see what it's like. Heard it expands your mind??

If you like taking risks without thinking, take "the heroic dose" (google search). If you like developing tastes, take 2 tabs (@120mg each). I've had many great realizations while on lsd but there is a time and a place for it. Don't take it at work, or in a place where you re expected to act a certain way.You definitely want the freedom to express yourself while on this substance.

the hero dose changed me. idk if for the better or worse but there was permanent change.

You sound like a very emotionally unstable person. Amiright.jpeg

Could you be more specific?

How was it? I mean how did you realize that there was a shift? How has it affected you?

LSD changed me as well in the same way that when you realize that the Chase Bank Logo is a tesseract, you can't unsee it.

Make sure your friends mum and grandmother don't ring him right before it sets in and tell him the cops are coming or he will freak out and bring you down.

If that happens just put a massive head set on and listen to some chill af music. I listened to poets of the fall and could "see the music" shit was so dope.

Wish I could trip again.

150 micrograms is the standard single dose. It's a good starter dose. Should be $10 a hit, or cheaper in bulk.
LSD is incredibly cheap, don't overpay for it. And remember, LSD tabs are tiny. The blotter should be smaller than your fingernail and completely tasteless.
If it tastes bitter it's not real acid. But RCs can be fun too.

fuck that, dude. tripping alone is the only way to really dive into your imagination. if you start freaking out just listen to alan watts

I feel like ambient drone would be great for tripping. Anyone listen to something repeatedly for trips?

>the best kind of trips

Also any good music reccs

youtube.com/watch?v=n-dzRUxRXAs/

It made me doubt alot of what i thought i new as fact and reality. For instance I felt as if during the trip I was living out some sort of false life and had only jist now realized it. Like I had commites some great crime against the world and jad been sentenced to this concopusness as a punishment to attone for some sin I never committed in a life i dont remember living.
Every now and agon ill hear noises, phrases, or even memories that shoot me back to the depths of the trip looking onto the face of what I viewed as god at the time and it sets me heart beating uncontrollably
honestly tryong to deacribe it just fails. Just know that this drug is bigger than you. period.

tldr; i tripped my nuts off

youtube.com/watch?v=3TfgyLIZZwo

Jefferson Airplane, Jimi Hendrix, and The Doors were all made for tripping.
White Album is another great one, it's so lush and textured, but you don't realize it until you listen to it tripping.

Wrong link, sorry.
youtube.com/watch?v=4nYh5Y9suUY

Just remember this. It's the drug man so you gotta just ride it out. Plus, bad trips are actually pretty enlightening.

one tab should do ya good as long as its strong acid. 2 MAYBE fine but id stick with 1. Also make sure you have someone else on LSD with you or being alone is going to suck.

Feel like I really something like this right now because I'm just so self involved. Hopefully it'll help be see the world as bigger than just me. Some gay ass shit, I know

lol you will see the universe in its entirety, and hopefully find exactly where you are supposed to fit in it, gl bro

Okay thanks guys, I think I have what I need to know