Niggers showing they are ready to live far away from white people

niggers showing they are ready to live far away from white people

Other urls found in this thread:

nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2013/06/millburn_home_invasion_video_nanny_cam.html
newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/06/29/shawn-custis-nanny-cam-sentencing/
newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/03/11/suspect-in-brutal-millburn-home-invasion-caught-on-nanny-cam-pleads-not-guilty/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is sick. What is the back story?

Honest black man taking his reparations back from the white (wo)man.

Upscale New Jersey home got robbed by nigger. He got arrested and sentenced to life without parole. Name is Shawn Custis.

I wonder if she realized that it's all her own fault for being a coal burner, though probably not.

>niggers showing they are ready to live far away from white people
>shows video of chinks getting robbed
>thinking anyone gives a shit about asians

And when he was arrested there were probably people saying "He was such a sweet person. Totally misunderstood."

I really hope he was beaten and raped in prison. Or just save us all the time and money and shot by the cops.

nice ass

>kid never moves from couch.

story?

you're either a nigger or SJW fag because everyone besides those subhuman pieces of shit know that niggers are all worthless and need to exterminated like the insects they are

Stupid white bitch. Why the fuck didnt se lock the door? And why didnt she fight back/ run away? And what the fuck is up with the kid on the couch? Doesnt move a muscle do help defend mom. Fuck that kid.

Scared out of her mind.

Her mother is much larger than her and probably the authority figure in her life, and she just got the living shit beat out of her. The kid has probably never been so scared and is pretending to be invisible.

>not being able to reconize bait
Do the world a favor faggot

nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2013/06/millburn_home_invasion_video_nanny_cam.html

Idk about OP but if you knew the backstory that bitch actually had it coming, i condone what the Nigger did that day

mom thinking before this happened
o boi i live such a happy life watching cartoons with my lovely daughter nothing bad will happen to me i pay my taxes am no racist no sexist probably believes in some kind of god goes to elections every 4 years and one day a fucking nigger breaks in her house and beats out the shit out of her i fucking love life

then fucking post the backstory or gtfo with your bait

what's the story nigg

But user, chinks have a job and pay their bills, you white trash.

Woman is the ex wife? (that part i dont remember if current or ex tbh) of prominent jew jersey politician, she knew some bullshit thats why he had to not run in whatever year this shit happened
nigger hired to shake her down that's why she dint scream she didn't want her neighbors to call the cops immediately because she knew it was linked to some shady bullshit
>im probably making this up
google is your friend idiots

>story
The nigger was put in life in prison:
newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/06/29/shawn-custis-nanny-cam-sentencing/

either the nigger can't hit or that chick can take a beating. poor kid will never be the same from seeing that though

you and your funny conspiracies.
Take off your tin foil hat and read the articles linked here, hobo.

stealing crappy earings @0:25

>the victim broke down crying
he dindu nuffin

google the news stories bud, either way nigger did his job case closed

bought teh action figure

wait, shit, I read "the victim" to mean the nigger. lol I need to go tos leep

Wow this nigger basically got sentenced to die in prison, no chance of parole before he will die of natural causes (age 103 - there's no way this nigger is gonna live to 103)

Wow, I'm impressed. For once the judge actually made a decent decision.

Too bad taxpayers will have to pay for this nigger for the next several decades. Too bad prisoners who are in for relatively minor crimes and could be rehabilitated will have to share a cell with this subhuman scum.

Stay mad whitey.

"He still maintains his innocence." WTF? You got caught beating the unholy fuck outta this woman on camera, shit for brains. You're fucked.

wow, i usually don't mind black people but this guy is just a fucking nigger

newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/03/11/suspect-in-brutal-millburn-home-invasion-caught-on-nanny-cam-pleads-not-guilty/

>NEWARK, N.J. (CBSNewYork) – The suspect allegedly caught on nanny cam beating a mom in Millburn, N.J. has pleaded not guilty.
>he din du nuffin
>he a good boy

Are you fucking kidding me?

Im sure she was racist and 'had it coming'

WTF is up with the American bail system? Why do they give violent niggers half a million or million dollar bails? Sure, 99% of the time they can't post bail and are kept behind bars, but once in a while they can. Why not just do what we do in Canada and if the person is actually dangerous we just say "no bail for you, nigger". And the people who actually deserve bail get a reasonable amount, like 5 grand. What is the point of giving such enormous bail amounts? It's unfair to non-violent offenders and unfair to the community when a violent one does miraculously post a huge bail. Like I said, it does happen.

this is the U.S. very little makes sense even to us. fuck, I should move

fair enough

Fucker got life in prison.

>typical black boyfriend.webm

>"wasn't me. it was some otha nigga"

>not rapin the 3yo daughter
not a true american