Osrs thread

Osrs thread

Quit while you still can. Im maxed cb on both games and 1900+ TOTAL lvl.

Do something useful.

You beat me in attack and defence.

Started playing again.

I miss the old runescape

you willing to sell me some of that shit for steam keys or paypal man?

Same :/. Runescape was my childhood. Still trynna fill the void it left

screen shots too advanced??

Not op but how much per mil I got gp to sell

Wanna do some corp ffa? Join "pool corp" cc

I recently started again after a few years away. My account is on like 4100 days. Trying to get untrimmed smithing in a certain timespan

Thinking about training two accounts to duo corp on, its about 4-5m/hr with out sigils. What do you guys think?

What sort of stats do you need? I was close to maxed before eoc and never went to corp

99 attack, strength, defense, 90 magic and 82 con
If you do NMZ its only like 350 hours for max combat and its super afk

I've done a bit of it but didn't enjoy it much. I'm only 76cb right now. Been back about 2 weeks.

Your best bet is to just do slayer. On the grind to 99 ull make about 400m~ and max all of ur stats except magic. Then after that start doing all the diaries you havnt completed yet.

That's what I'm doing currently and what I did on my pre eoc account. Smithing has to be my first 99 though.

>2016
>takes a picture of the screen

Checkum, nothin too fancy bc I still gotta life /:

Quit 4 days ago when someone hacked my 1 def pure and got it banned.

Sorry to hear that dude.

goin for max

Why 99 smithing lol

Smithing was my first 99 on my pre eoc character and my favourite. Going to get my 99s in the same order hopefuĺly.

Whats your IGN ill throw you an add when I get on, or add Purple Gosu

Your stats are shit

Fuck the firemaking update, I was ranked about 6500 a week ago, now I'm ranked about 12500, and redwood logs dropped a couple hundred gp as well. Why do all these people suddenly care about making fires?

slave

tru

Mightyafro
I won't be on until I get back from the gym in a few hours.

>Mightyafro
I wont be on till tomorrow, its 5 am atm im about to head to bed but ill add you in the afternoon

So... I'm not alone then

Winterodt is great exp and rewards if you're good at it. People are easily distracted. 07 was a thing because rs3 was getting easy. Now they're just making it fucking easy again.

Cool. I'm fucking poor as fuck. Trying to find ways to smith for cheap. Really need to get Ectofungus quest done so I can make cballs in phasmy

Exodus PvM

105+ apply on forums

So apparently you can smelt at edge without varrock armour now.

90+ str/
Dwh/spec transfer
83+ cons is a huge bonus

Just maxed out attack

More gp than you tho

Pretty sweet. Why 60 prayer tho?

Got it for clues, gonna get 99 after 99 slayer and then max out def too.

But for elite you need piety m8

I'm hopping on now dude if you fancy it.