FurDom_HumanSub G/S

FurDom_HumanSub G/S

BURN IT BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS!

this thread makes me wanna

Please god almighty, help these poor souls

there's the classic way of becoming a werewolf (getting bitten), and there's THIS way

awesome!

You know it's a weird relationship when "I kinda have a thing for feet" causes more of a reaction in your lover than "I'm a werewolf". But hey, the cute twink is more than willing to indulge his lover's fantasies... so long as he gets a taste of that giant, mouth watering cock in return. Speaking of which, they probably should have looked into whether or not sexual fluids could transmit the disease. Pffff, fuck it, he'll love being a werewolf!

cont from
Looks like caving into the paw play has only emboldened his lover to try even more sexual experimentation! Can you even blame him though? Look at that cute ass! Anyways, it's not like the twink minds at all. Looks like he's already enjoying his newer, more wild side as well. Told you he would! Bigger, stronger, and a tad more productive. And by a tad, I mean dumping a fresh cup full of wolf spunk on the ground like it's nothing at all. Keep licking big guy, 'cause that little pucker is going to need some serious lubing up before it's ready for "The beast".

Hot! Thanks for the bonus story as well!