Riots bout to break out in ohio

riots bout to break out in ohio.

how comes nobodys talkin about the latest dindu?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tyree-king-13-fatally-shot-police-columbus-ohio-n648671
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tyree-king-13-fatally-shot-police-columbus-ohio-n648671

this shit is so common literally no one gives a fuck anymore , also nice triparinos.

swing state in an election year?

what ''triparinos'' ? newfag

Fucking idiot. Hes carrying a gun around in public to project what kind of image ? the nice kid just trying to get by, get and education. No, he was carrying the gun around to act like a fucking hoodrat nigger. Fuck him, he tried to terrorize people and ended up getting punished for it.

Ya only white people are allowed to use the second amendment

'Triparinos'? Your newfag is showing.

Black people rioting every time one of their CRIMINALS is killed, never any other time.

He's 13
He doesnt get to carey a gun.

white people use holders, not their waist band and carrying it in your fucking hand itself is a crime, regardless of color.
and you need to be a cartain age for handguns.

and in most state you need a license to do even that, which is fucking stupid but true

It was just a bb gun, shit when I his age I had a ton of bb guns

It's illegal by federal law for a minor to have a firearm unsupervised. He was 13.
He broke the law.

and get gunned down like all the nigger scum

In most towns and cities across the nation, including Ohio, it's illegal to shoot BB guns/pellet/air rifles/pistols in public.
He broke the law.

And did yours have a laser sight and did you run when cops asked you to come over and did you then PULL the gun out on the cops?

Not fair. When black people, like this kid and Tamir Rice, get stressed they forget their gun is fake and try to shoot the cops. Not reason to kill them.

Bbb gun or not it was the intentional projection of the act that matters

Well i'm pretty sure you wouldn't have pulled these bb guns on a policeman - right?

and needs to get gunned down for breaking the law like all nigger scum

>triparinos
Get out

protests dont do anything

They give a target rich environment if cops/white citizens weren't afraid to take advantage of that.

A quick question. Living in Australia, I have heard of places where minority gangs, ie blacks and mexicans, make neighborhoods unsafe. Where they will stand on corners or out in the street and if you are not from there, you are not safe. Places where gun violence is at its highest. Are these places real and if so, are there any places where white people do the same?

no nobody even protests it just goes straight riot that why it never does anything

I'm sure it's bound to happen eventually, especially if these "protests" are such a regular occuration

Small rural communities with high rates of drug crimes are where you'll find the whites are dangerous - to everyone who's an outsider.
That's where I've met them.

The parents are to blame here- or possible lack thereof- my kids are not running around town with bb guns at night therefore they are still alive.

you could have left the white out of that white people sentence at the end bro.

Your post kinda implies that niggers and mexicans are people and that is a disgusting thought. niggers and spicks are not humans

It gives niggers a reason to shoplift and be violent in numbers, and if told to stop, say they are being oppressed, then go home and watch the news that night on their new 4k tv when they just bought food and liquor on a welfare card the night before. History repeats itself, and it has alot recently, we need to enslave these fucking monkeys again.

Chimp outs get me worked up.

These are definitely real. Yes white people do the same, ABs/White gangs do the same shit, but the frequency is nowhere near the same as porch monkeys

Faggot, what the fuck are 'triparinos'?

13 year old armed robber
pulls gun on cop
>he juss a baybee!
he leaves behind four children from four different mothers

That reporter putting this incident in the same category as Tamir Rice is really hoping to gin up a riot.
Reporters would be first against the wall when the revolution comes.

What you describe is true of ALL black neighborhoods and of approximately .04% of white neighborhoods, according to internet studies.

Thanks for your answers. Now, if gun violence is most prevelant amongst those minorities, would it be fair to say when encountering them (esp as law enforcement), you must be prepared to defend yourself? If so, seeing one of these people with a gun, would you see it as a threat and be more inclined to open fire?

Absolutely. That's also how blacks themselves feel about it; hence all the black on black shootings.

again with the "people" m8??
I tell you once more! niggers and spicks are not people. and for your question I'd advice to gun down all niggers and spicks at the first sight.

This taken into account, why do you think it is that blacks feel victimized or singled out when statistics show they are the cause of most gun violence? What is the reasoning behind the 'retaliation'? Would it be fair to say with the number of gun related crimes attributed to them, a minority, they have bought this stigma and reaction (being shot) upon themselves?

They're trips, if you're not into whole, like, brevity thing

The culture that they were guided into by media, which is controlled by the Jews.
Look at their music - used to be good, talked about their struggles in life (the blues) which in turn inspired rock n roll.
Now, the music they create and listen to glorifies gang and thug lifestyle, violence against their people, women and law enforcement.
That music was masterminded by the Jews, and is working to create a destabilizing class within the US because black birth rates are higher than whites.
The leftists aren't helping by mollycoddling the BLM movement, which just emboldens the blatant law breaking their "peaceful" protests always devolve into.
You want to fix America? Shoot all the niggers on sight when they chimp out. Burn down their musicians and cut the Jews off from their money making monkeys.

This poster is a spider, do not trust him

If Donald Trump were to pass, he'd be leaving behind just as many kids from as many mothers. But somehow that's a problem in the black community? Retard.

I don't know what you are talking about friend.

its normal by now, who gives a fuck?

They just hate white people. The jews hate white people, and so do their white liberal lackeys. They rile up the blacks to kill white people and the blacks nig out.

wot u have ballnut haha!

>triparinos

You are an idiot and should be ashamed of yourself.

it's only trips if it's the last 3, newfag

Dubs have spoken. Now you must become an hero.

Who the fuck cares about Americans. Over here in the EU if something blows up all you americans will pay respect by changing you FB avatars

>bass slaps

Rather than hate white people and take to the streets to smash everything they see and generally be a nuisance, why wouldnt they implement some sort of strategies to lose the stigma and clean up their own communities? Pretty sure if they weren't acting like gun wielding thugs, eventually that stigma would be lost and fewer of them would be getting shot.

Donald Trump supports his kids.

They literally can't control themselves and don't want to control themselves. Blacks are feral in the U.S.

Honestly, they aren't (as a whole) that smart to have that much foresight. Sure, some individuals are, but the ones who were the voice of reason either are murdered (MLK Jr.) or get dismissed by their own kind as Uncle Toms or other derisive labels.
In that regard they are like abbos - generally uneducated and don't care to learn or change, and the ones who do, who attempt to help their own people are shunned.

There is no good reason why they don't do any of that. There is however a reason, it's because they're incapable of:
thinking about the future, rational and logical decision making, creating a culture of respect, empathizing with others, and in general are unable to understand why their crimes are perceived as a problem.

They literally just don't understand why living on free handouts and ill gotten gains from robbing their own community is a problem.

I think less black people would get shot by police if they weren't such niggers.

Fucking normies get the fuck out
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They think this is all fine, because for centuries (if not millenia) in africa that is how they have lived. They form a small tribal group of 30-40 people (we'd call it a gang here) and survive by taking anything they can from anyone they can by force, intimidation, or deception.

As long as it lets them keep breathing another day, they don't get why they should be punished for it.

We need mo money fo dem programs

Noice dubsolinos

hahah what the fuck is that thing he's holding?

>triparinos
user no

You think you want to hesitate when a hood nugget pulls a gun on you? Fuck no, it happens in a split second and your training and instincts take over to eliminate that threat. Another dindu muffin for breakfast.

>""""""""""training""""""""""
>""""""""""instincts""""""""""

What's bad about this? It only shows the world how bad niggers are.

Fucking get out.

the 'world' doesn't differentiate white and black americans. all they know is that americans are rioting again.