I once fucked a celeb, ask me questions to figure out who

I once fucked a celeb, ask me questions to figure out who.

Hint, it was in a semi-fame stage of this person's career.

Just tell us his name..

idris elba

Scarlett Joehansin.

y/n questions are better
but I'll narrow it down.
Female. Currently

Is it Emma Watsom

I wish :(, but kinda in the same vicinity

nobodys in the same vicinity so i dont know what you mean but ok, thanks for being honest. shes leading a tom hanks film :)

Is she naturally blond?

One more hint, american

I can't speak for "natural" but I've never known her not to be blonde (other than a few movies where she's obviously dyed)

Jennifer Lawrence

Nicolas Cage

Is she kstew?

Bruce Jenner

No, but I did hit on her at a party and she gave me her number (she since changed it, apparently celebs change there numbers on a nearly monthly basis for "security" sake)

zozzle

naw, a lil younger.

Born with vag (afaik)

why would you hit on jlaw?
you could have killed her for us.

why are you at all these celebrity parties?

>Is it Emma Watsom

>I wish :(, but kinda in the same vicinity

Fuck man, it's Rupert fucking whatshisname?!

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Is she A, B, C or Z list now?

My cousin is a pretty prominent writer in hollywood. Had written for a few pretty bigs shows and one "blockbuster" movie. He's gotten me into a few big industry parties.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
says who fam? you?

I can't think anyone else besides emma stone who is actually naturally blond

Literally the website

is she recognised as a 'i fuck guys at parties' girl or is she a closet slut?

natalie dormer?

Your hand?

OP: not claiming massive success with all the celeb bishes. I've hit on a some, got the (temp) numbers of a few, and banged one. A minor success, but hardly a blow away.

but who's to say people dont come here and post true things. hmmmmmmm hmmmmm

Is it snoop dogg?

shes nit american

Anna Kendrick?

Emmy Rossum?

I dont keep up with celeb gossip much but I dont think so.
I'm reaching for hints that don't give it away, but has a pierced nipple (wasn't pierced at the time we banged). Shes also pretty recently (last few years) legal

ah right. didn't see that he said that

i cant think of anyone famous in movies that just became legal, im blanking

Chloe mortez

Nicola Peltz

Why not try to make a relationship out of it? Maybe score big and get in good and marry her. Some years later get half of you split.

This one

Adrienne Bailon

nicole ritchie

Was it awesome. You should walk us through, what positions and all that. Was the head good?

Happened nearly 2 years ago at my cousin's "script pickup" party. We went into his room, only went for a bit, kinda felt like shit, and neither of us fished. Not the grand slam I'd want :(

Bendadick Cummabunch

how bad was it? lolol

this

Why don't you like fishing OP

IT'S A GREAT WAY TO GET OUTDOORS AND HAVE FUN

does you find out why she doesn't fish

She gave me the weakest head I've ever had (she took little wayne literally and literally "licked my like a lollipop" a few times,that was it) then I had trouble getting it in because she wouldnt open up.
Went for a bit and she was like "this isn't right, I shouldnt be doing this" and called it quits. Pretty shitty tbh. I accidentally stole her lipstick (she had given it to me earlier to hold onto) if that counts for anyting.

what do you mean she wouldnt open up. did you get it in

Ya but it too WAY too much forplay/plying

I'm just glad I won XD what do I win?

And do you have a pic with her for proof?

Whatis Chloe's body like?

what do you do that puts you in these situations to fuck actresses and can I get a job

>Moretz

I fucked Alison Brie in college

Top that faggot

If it asked my cousin nicely (and we waited a while) i'm sure i could get a pic of the party with me and her in frame, otherwise no. You'll just have to rest on your laurels that you won.

I can't fap to my laurels XD

Was there a shit ton of cocaine?

are you mentally deficient? you type like a 9-year-old

Noomi Rapace seduced me and we had sex two times back in 2009 when she was shooting män som hatar kvinnor.

was her husband's ex mistress named Monica Lewinski?

How long it's takes?

What the fuck did you say about me, cunt?

fully clothed, in skirt and pulled panties down so can't give full details, but kinda average and a lil stocky tbh. I didn't even see her tits.

Cousin who is successful in hollywood, that's it. I'm just a dumb fuck who can't even get a job despite a dual stem major at CAL. It's hardly my amazing skill and charisma that got me into these places.
That said, if you ever encounter a celeb at a party, but trick, act like you don't recognize them at all. Introduce yourself like you would to a normie then "honestly I don't recognize you sorry, I don't really have the time to watch many movies or tv shows." The lack of sucking up flips their switch so hard.

shes an ugly jew, not that moretz is better, both literal whos

you are a literal faggot jesus christ

Okay guys, OP is a virgin summerfag.

nope slutty jews who cant act for shit dont turn me on fampie

>hasn't flogged the lipstick on ebay yet

This never happened

But everyone knows who Emma Watson is nobody cares about Chloe Moretz

Holy shit i think I've been to that party
Where was it OP ?

hollywood

I fucked Julia Roberts back in her Pretty Woman days.

Top that shit Sup Forums

>The lack of sucking up flips their switch so hard.
in a good or bad way? becuase that sounds like fun

I'm sorry you fucked a horse

Did she give fellatio to the whole top half of your head?

Yeah i mean the place buddy the ecaxt location

My cousins bad, an ex-firehouse in the outskirts of west Hollywood which he re-appropriated into an art studio. I had a lot of his paintings everywhere (mostly portraits of famous people)

ur mom's house

Justin Bieber

good way, they're used to fans clammoring at them left and right. A person who goes "oh you're a normal person, eh?" turns them on hard because they have to work for it

I fucked Boxxy, top that bitches!

Did Chloe say anything dirty?

this

What position did you fuck her in?

No you didn't, proof required. Or nudes.

Disappointingly no, she was basically acting regretful virgin on prom night status. I asked if she was still a virgin, but she said no... take that for what it's worth.

Did you stick your tongue in her mouth

how tall are you

HOW HAS NOBODY POSTED THE PICTURE

YOU KNOW THE PICTURE

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

Yes

Emma Stone

he already answered

XD

>XD
end your life

Sorry guys, I was just fucking with you. All we did was shake hands. XD