Sup Forums You are my only hope. My friend has been imprisoned by the illuminati in a mental facility near Poole, UK...

Sup Forums You are my only hope. My friend has been imprisoned by the illuminati in a mental facility near Poole, UK. How can I get him out to safety?

The illuminati run /b

He is an user, so I thought you guys might help one of your own.

Hospital is St. Anne's Mental Hospital

Have him do this OP

His fb if you need proof: /mo.bishezz

Lol

Nice dubs

Shhuushhh..........don't tell everyone.

He's also know as DJ Paulo SCUM

Mods, please don't prune. This is for real. He really is imprisoned and needs our help.

I've told him that I've put a request out on Sup Forums. He's expecting us now.

If he genuinely believes the illuminati put him in mental hospital, he should probably be there anyway.

No, but they did.........or did they? The mystery of the illuminati.

Here's the hospital

How to get there. Pic related.

NYPA faggot
Your friend must be cured of his autism sooner or later
You should join him there

Not a personal army request. The phrase is Not Your Personal Army. That means to act on my behalf, i.e. "Your" implying ownership of said army.

I'm just trying to get an oldfag out of a bad situation.

Keeping him up to date on what you guys have to say. He told me you guys were his friends and would help.

Sup Forums is no ones friend.

So true

Fuck that fude

True

This tbh fam. He's clearly got a dose of the schizo

What's a fude?

Tell him to not take any of the pills and just hide them then once he has enough he can just take them all at once then he will be out of there in no time.

Maybe schitzo and aids?

Wrong board. Try /x/, or maybe Sup Forums.

Satanic trips confirm this to be a plan.

The illuminati is now in Sup Forums. I have posted this to his fb account so he can see that they are even after him on here.

The internet seems to have him down as a sex offender and a paedophile, is that true op?

OP bumping for some help.