Hello Sup Forums. I don't use this site, but i heard that you keep stealing 9gag's memes...

Hello Sup Forums. I don't use this site, but i heard that you keep stealing 9gag's memes. Be a little bit original for once in your lives guys.

yeah, faggot? Where'd you hear that?

Don't. Just don't respond. On with life

BUT HE INSULTED US I WANNA KNOW IF WE HAVE A TRAITOR IN THE MIDST!

All i ever see is pepe being posted in places other than 9gag. That should be counted as stealing

I am not a traitor, i am a proud member of 9gag.

Definitly no bait :^)
I thought we matured and no longer fuel the childish 9fag hate

>i heard

WHERE, NIGGER?!

It took me three youtube videos to figure out how to even comment on this stupid site

< how this site makes me feel XD

Reddit gets its memes from 9gag, and Sup Forums scrapes them from wherever it pleases

Exactly. Everybody knows its true.

fuckin lol

9gag steals our memes, bunch of fucknuts anyway.

Oh like what?

NeinGaggot's face when they see our glorious memes

bump for interest. dis gon b gyud

conversely, what memes are stolen from 9gag?

all of them. pepe, ayy lmao even. the elf kid, lenny face, douchebag, good guy, confession, and so many more

look. this is just a last warning kinda thing. stop stealing our memes or we will have to get the site taken down.

got sources to back that up?

Oh no guys! Have you been stealing memes from 9gag?!!!??!?!?!? I can't believe this!

Samefag

a u joking right
>right

Yeah. My friend used Sup Forums for months and said all the memes where stolen

I'm being dead serious.

Seems legit.

Rule 24 bitch, 9 gag reposts from tumblr and reddit

Even the "rule" thing started on 9gag, but then Sup Forums ripped it off

And yet your dubs are 4s.

try harder, tryhard.

sage

And here I thought I was gonna beat cancer due to my cancer having cancer from someone else's post.
But you OP, you gave cancer to my cancer's cancer.

My what's?

welcome home newfag ,once you come here >there's no way back from this hell

bump

I'm just trying to tell you, be more creative and original on your own. You don't need to steal all of our stuff and try to pass it off as your own. This was the corporate world, you'd be sued for copyright infringement. Dead serious here. I've heard Sup Forums takes pride in being the shithole of the Internet, but stealing other people's work and trying to pass it off as your original content is the lowest of the low. You're like you like China on the Internet. Who do you make fun of for stealing bikes? But yet you steal peoples' creations. What does that make you?

This is a good example. This is proof that caturday is ours. Fuck off with your caturday threads