Today nothing but yesterday some lsa was an interesting trip

Hotboxed a few blunts of some pretty dank weed

shitake

60mg Adderall XR. :)

nicotine.

Trenbolone

240mg codeine

Whats that?

Gonna be trying LSD tomorrow, anything I should know/do when I'm high?

what a stupid question, get out of this thread

How's the murder dreams?
Serious question, I just got off my deload cycle and I'm back to blasting tren for a bit now.

Get food you loved as a child

I'm on the shitter right now, didn't know it was a drug though.

I have 4 points of mdma in the freezer... Jelly?

Stare into a mirror at your peak.
Some say you can see the eye of Odin and the Sparks of Thors anvil.

Go out into nature.

Thor didn't have an anvil. You mean his hammer. His hammer was purely used for murder purposes. Thor basically just wandered around getting drunk, passing out, getting robbed, then murdering the people who robbed him.

AL-LAD

I wouldn't eat that, it looks infected

Thor did have an anvil causing sparks in the sky... Lightning... Get it right plebian.

Good luck Sup Forumsro! (I'm assuming you're not taking it for recreation.) Was on the 'done for 2 and a half years. Just recently tapered off a few months ago

3rd day of ice binge... fun times.

Tons of Adderall XR.
>pic related
>gotta go real motherfucking fast, so fast man just like really really fast
>gottagofast

Get on my level haha. Adderal? Child's play.

DO NOT DO THIS
You will freak the fuck out. It's never a good idea to look in a mirror

Caffeine.

From the thumbnail I thought it was a snake wrapped around a door handle

THC caffiene and nicotine

shut up pussy.

It's nothing. I just looked redder than I knew i was, like a strawberry. Wen't for a walk after that. Mushrooms are shit and for hippy's

The darker bits are likely just the spores. Bacterial growth looks different

Amphetamin ... some weed @ evening

Depends who you are tbh. I don't freak out when I look at a mirror, I just get this vague feeling that I'm really ugly lol

6edgy

no, the sparks are from fights, you dense cunt

Amphetamine and phenibut niggers

Dank weed with a shot of oral morphine. Good night Vienna.

did your daddy tell you you're a big boy now?

You know it. B)

Some kind of next gen weed, the smell hits you like a wall.

Kind of reminds me of Underdog haze or Super Amnesia, but a stronger smell. It's no longer a haze.

Crystal meth is some crazy shit, adderall can get just as insane though once you get to dosing 90-180mg+, I've gone 6 days with no food, no sleep and like 2 bottles of water total. Last night I wrote 6 full pages of handwritten chemistry notes, illustrated and highlighted. Literally just for shits and giggles.

Fellow Sup Forums fags ive got a psychiatrist appointment in a few months. First time ive ever been to one. Gonna try to get an adderall prescription, advice?

None, because I'm not a waste of space.

Literally taking viking mythology right now. When thor is mad sad happy or celebrating he strikes his anvil with mjölnir

Sorry? Not sure what you're getting at here, drugs are great fun

Im not sure but ive been losing all control and just collapsing out of nowhere 5 times the past two days

sadness

try nitrous oxide when you are peaking, and hold on to your brain.

Self-indulgence to that level is non-beneficial to society at its most extreme. You're potentially causing harm to your body while not helping anyone in the process. It's a wasted activity, and a potential detriment to many.

I'm starting to feel it haha. It'll be my longest binge

Are you in school?
If yes, classic ADD/ADHD presents as trouble finishing tests on time, you repeatedly forget assignments that you're required to do at home, falling asleep at a later time than most others, feeling as though you can't sit through a full class, General disorganization and lack of organization skills, fidgeting such as foot tapping, pencil tapping, etc.
If not, say you're always forgetful and sort of feel like you zone out all the time. You often find yourself sitting down to do something for work and end up doing something else entirely without finishing your real task. Shit like that. It's a lot easier if youre young enough to have a parent tell the doctor that you might be retarded instead of reading off a list of symptoms yourself.

Lol trip more fgt

Go to the doctor. Syncopy is abnormal and should immediately be addressed.

I went on an ether binge like a month ago, think it might be related?

coffee now and weed a bit later

none today. maybe alcohol..

Im doing coffee and weed!

But why does that matter? It's enjoyable on an individual level.

cool man. im wondering if anyone else has this; coffee makes me shit like 15 after drinking it, but weed makes me not have to shit so its a perfect combo

>soulless, dead face
>smiling but still deadpan af
>actual skellington hands
>crazy person jacket
>mfw your whole appearance
You're honestly a scary as fuck individual, how long have you been on that shit?

All things have a ripple effect, and the more these things occur on an individual level, the more likely they are to take place on a societal level. Think of every single one of your actions as being dictated in the long-run; if you were on a diet, and you cheated with a cookie, rather than thinking it's a one-time event with little recourse, think of it as the start of a binge. The same goes with drugs. The worst part of all is that seeing is contagious. The more normalized recreational drug use becomes, the more prevalent it becomes.
I'll admit, when I was 19, I smoked my fair share of weed. I was a musician, and it was fun at the time. But eventually I realized that I was accomplishing anything by doing that. I was wasting a lot of money, and when I was high, I was nowhere as creative as when I was sober.
You're probably young, but don't hold off on this lesson for too long; you're missing out on life.

Im in college yeah and honestly a lot of these symptoms actually describe me pretty well. Hell im in class right now fucking around on my phone instead of paying attention, while tapping my feet. Lol

Be glad you didn't go the ice path like me. Gotta stay up or the down will snap me. I'm on psychosis level doses at this point... IN TOO DEEP NIGGA. Keep hearing voices...

No need to shit at this point , doob halfway down and coffee is gone

You look like an average syrian rapefugee

So yeah i fucked up

Nothing yet but heroin hopefully after work

I've done that not fun fucked my head for months

I'm sorry to read that. Hopefully you can find the treatment you need to carry on a fulfilling life.

Nicotine, caffeine, weed and alcohol. MDMA and cocaine later in the evening.

I have problems and I need help, but not today.

I have worse pictures than that. I've been using it off and on for years, sometimes as prescribed, usually abusing it these days.

I just got the prescription back after a year, I've been taking enough to keep me tweaking for about 2 days now. Probably 240mg total?

25i nbome

I'm Native American, Sioux and Blackfoot.
>yfw you've encountered the true master race

I hope your people die and burn

Here's a secret:
ADHD is the most common neurological condition in the world because everyone presents at least some symptoms of it

youtu.be/UlL8OpkFoZg

>implying you didnt already try that one
Still here, white man.

Yea i dont really want the adderall for school mostly recreational purposes

A hippie speedball

youtu.be/UlL8OpkFoZg

3600mg gabapentin 54 mg concerta 20mg memantine and a shitload of fair trade coffee

Get health insurance to pay for your drugs, boys.

fentanyl

Take 6 grams of cubes then try saying that you discharging fishy vagina

Weed, coffee, and coca leaves considering i cant be doing lines of coke at work or school. Leaves are portable though :)

speed and weed .... :)

Is that a penis envy mushroom? If so those are the strongest mushrooms I've ever had tripped like crazy for hours

How does it feel to have lost an entire continent to reject from europe?
And you seriously look like a syrian refugee, look up some pics from Sweden

Just dabbing shatter as always. Just seen a dude smoking some jibb while I was downtown though, kek.
>pic relate is old but oc

Dude I would play video games with you. What do you do when you're high on that? You don't look high in that picture, but you seem like a good person to do drugs with.

Effexor and Abilify

Alcohol

Hahahahahahahahaha natives and there sticks

You're on Sup Forums right now.

just put the coke under your fucking tongue or in your lip, asshole.