eroshare.com/2zt9p3yd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

got a friend who is slowly becoming a muscle girl, fap to her like crazy

post pics or insta pls

this was her latest gym pic as of like 9hrs ago

more!

hnnnngg pls post insta

Sweet baby jebus I wanna know who this is for science etc

her insta is private unfortunately, she was a dancer growing up and told me that when she started college she decided she could either "lay around and become a fat fuck in college or get muscle in the gym" she obviously chose muscle

@misscarriejune

good for her
more would be appreciated and if she has videos could you make a webm?

My gf is starting to get serious about lifting. She is beginning to show definition in the quads, her hammies have grown lately, her lats are getting pretty noticeable, she has a real nice valley on her back between her erectors.

Omg I hope she sticks with it. I want abs on her.

im trying to make a webm of her squatting now, damn filesize is 3mb though so give me a sec

Holy shit, i want to empty my balls into her pussy, and than die.
And also to fuck her after a workout, sweat-fuck, smelling her skin and liking her moisture.
JESUS i want to be vigorously jerked off by those arms, and cum all over her pack.
Mother Mary, i bet i could stick my dick under one of her armpit, and she could just make me cum by some muscular contractions.
But also i'd like to pound her ass with animal violence, and keep her pinned down, making her feel that she is still the weaker one.

pics user pics!

my hero
anything with biceps?

@jessmartin09

>jessmartin09

Love you kind sir.
I'm already having a hearth attack. On her instagram home there is her into a black tight dress: i can feel the blood just stopped flowing into my brain already.

i wont be able to figure out how to compress a webm fast enough for this thread so if you want to watch her squat
eroshare.com/2zt9p3yd

no problem

thank you user