Who /bangtanstyle/ here?

taeyeon

crayon pop

this is what men want

Sublime edition

wtf i love luda now

to never encounter

When Momo sings her hook in TT live I always burst out laughing

Oh for real?? U was always best but that would make it even better wow. They need a cb damnit.

Of course he went to their concert, he's pretty much a BB sasaeng. He actually went with Bogum, Jin, and Jimin but seems like Jin and Jimin dipped when they got hounded by the audience.
That's good for beast I guess, not so much for cube. I'm glad they have CLC, all the girl groups I like are cursed and there aren't that many of them. Wonder Girls better not disband I will riot.
Exo is in need of a meme unit, cbx was too well put together it turned out boring.

who triggered the lovelyz antis in the last thread

>chimp fails to realize that the biggest obstacle in the way of lovelyz being liked on the kpg is he himself

/bangtanblast/

idk but that was pretty hilarious

>those pokeys
omo

to run away from as fast as possible

I agree

no we just don't like uggos here

>those nips

those diamonds under his shirt are no joke either

>says a nayeonshitter
oh the ironing

we already like lovelyz tho

Thanks oppa.

Can you believe this

I feel bad for them

>being this beat

I would fight this guy

wtf i thought Sana was the 2nd tallest in the group?

whats wrong with her left eye

>visual

no me , but word to what he said

Name a more based group than BTS?
Straight from the fucking underground to international stars in 3 years, Big 3 can suck my fucking dick

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

some of them have talent...

yea I really hope that happens hansol deserves it save nct sm please
plus no donghyuk on nctu god bless

looks like she's tearing up

blindly lashing out in hopes of hitting something won't do you good, even with you literally being blind and all

>1/20 (9PM) HeyoTV (Super Rookie WJSN's Private Life EP1)

>private life

Soo... dormitory stuff? Please let it be like "My Cosmic Diary"

DELETE IT
DELETE IT

P L A S T I C

infinite is more based imo

oink

>Pork Jimin

DELETE

Hey

at least they provide good entertainment

you're so creative have you ever considered taking up writing fiction

reminder that april is on ASC tonight

also why's jinsol taller than most of april?

exo and shinee

she is cute here tho

hey

word

*touches top*

>YWN fuggg orc Sana

>just get a starter lense they said

Me second from right.

>tfw not living the life of korean celebrities
Anyway yeah I only saw the pictures of V and Bogum. That reminds me, their comeback is imminent!
Hmmm, I'm not sure if it's so good for Cube because they weren't doing very well under cube so I don't think leaving a somewhat established company is going to do them any good
Ohhh Wonder Girls story is so sad, but I'm pretty sure I heard that they're looking specifically for an agency that will take the whole group. I kinda wish YG would take them in and make something like AKMU which is completely different from their usual sound but I guess that would trigger blackjacks way too much after everything that has happened lol
>cbx was too well put together it turned out boring
You didn't like it? I know I wasn't into it when they were promoting but now I regret it. I really liked their album

Momo has some big momos

youtube.com/watch?v=uWwciwtqGuQ

conditioning a new generation of goyim

How are you, chingu?

dont

wtf did he do? Put ISO on maximum overdrive?

her friend with medium length hair on the left is the only qt there

i want to make eunseo a mother so badly
the bris is weird but i just won't show up

>5head

noooooooooooo

I need a Kei in the streets but a Mijoo in the sheets

heechul

this episode made me like yeoreum
it also made me realize that she's a thirsty hoe

Yes actually I wanted to be a writer when I was in high school but like everything in my life I can never finish anything
Did you like Seohyun's album lol

*touches just a little bit more and then stops*

She would make a good wife and mother.

she's so cute

>starter lense + bad post-processing + bad compression attempt

and it's still 1MB

so basically Yein

momuggo...

>YFW Mina purposely dropped the hoop to build for this years win

imagine irene bending over in your face

jhope on the streets

Did you see her cute expression on the 'Knowing Bros' teaser?

is this choa?

her hips are too small for children goyim

Yieeeee happy talaga ako!

Gusto ko pang magrant kaso pagod pa rin ako kaya copy+paste ko nalang ung mga post ko last night, okay?

Saya kanina, grabe! Kahit gold lang… xD I SWEAR AKO NA UNG PINAKAMAINGAY NA KISSME SA GOLD SECTION. Hirap nun ah, habang kumakanta, tumatalon-talon while waving our lightstick hanggang sa natapos silang magperform omg talaga. Walang tigil sigaw ko, sabi ng ate ko para daw akong baliw. Nga pala, sinigawan ko na si Dongho na magpagupit ah! Haha sabi ng ate ko mas gwapo daw siya with his long hair x_____x /dead/ Sweet talaga ni Kevin hayyy nako. May pagkablonde talaga hair ni Soohyun 8) SI KISEOP HAY NAKO INAAKIT TALAGA AKO. Naalala ko sinigaw ko kanina, “PUTEK NA MGA POGI ANG PAPANGET”, “HOY WAG KAYONG NGUMITI”, etc etc na ganyan. Pinagtitinginan na ako ng mga tao pero go lang ng go! Hahaha pake ba nila, ukiss ata un ))) baka mamaya may nakakita sa akin na nagwawala? Wala naman siguro )) Yun lang, gusto ko lang ipost! Lord, please kung may 2nd Kiss man, next year na. Magmumukha na akong spoiled brat sa parents ko niyan haha! Isa pa, mall tours/fansignings/fanmeet nalang muna okay? Kalma din Sensya kung may typo, pagod na ako~
They performed Binggeul Binggeul, Stop Girl, Someday, Shut Up, and Man Man Ha Ni!

Masaya talaga ako kahit di gaano kasatisfied, di ko kase sila nakita ng close up talaga, di malinaw view ko sa mga pagmumukha nila! Gusto ko CLEAR VIEW and UP CLOSE.

Mag-iipon ako, malay mo biglang next year may 2nd Kiss nga?

Kahit di ako gaano ka-sure na hindi ko un magagastos xDD Ganun ako eh.

Epal yung nag-check nung bag ko, tinapon ba naman perfume ko -__- SABI PA, “Mas mahal pa yang perfume mo kaysa sa ticket /laughs/” Kapal ng face ni kuya.

Tapos nung nakalabas na kami, may humila sa amin then ininterview kami about sa concert lol! Di namin alam kung saan un lalabas xDD

Bigyan niyo ako link kapag nakita niyo ung babaeng may salamin na nakapink okay xDD Kasama ko ate ko nun haha /embarrassed/ :p

she's funny too

no

where can I see it?

It's Choa's male doppelganger.

*approaches you*
>Dont touch Rose, fag

bringing the questions

do We want to bang Momo
or do We want to become Momo

nice shitpost

are you supporting our girls?

Beyond the History makes up for everything, you are forgiven for liking Red better.
"very capable but not exactly a fan" applies to CL as well, RIP 2NE1. Jennie sounds a bit ghetto doesn't she? lol i like her soft singing a lot more (Stay) but she's far from being BP's Jimin.

2015 was incredible but only 3 songs after a year old hiatus before a 5 year long hiatus... not cool at all. they should have given TOP more solos (this one is really unforgivable)

lisa

Babysoul mom with Babysoul cat

How do I get into kpop?

I actually haven't listened to this album yet

I keep putting it off