Sup Forumsros, would you empty your balls for my girlfriend

Sup Forumsros, would you empty your balls for my girlfriend
1. Yes
2. No
3. ?

1. Yes, but only inside her.

>my girlfriend

This is not your girlfriend. You're a lonely teenage retard who jerks off to facebook photos. You're a loser, kid. You know it. I know it. And if the girl in this picture has ever had the misfortune of meeting you, she knows it, too. Fuck off with this cringe.

Thanks for answering dude, I will send her a screenshot of every single answer.

definitely, nice body, lovely tits, but we need a frontal and a booty pic

this
her ass looks delicious

Great ass. I'd smack it red and fuck both holes.

Would love to spread those cheeks and spill a hot load inside her.

You sad faggots might be legit fucking retarded.

Believe me or not, it's 100% real.
I'm not forcing you to stay here.

>ITZ MY GF GUISE

you have a bigger problem considering how much you care about a random thread on the internet

1.Yes, Fuck yes! I would empty my sack deep inside that sweet body. Id give her the nastiest cream pie that could be given.

Why no ? She'll read what you answer.

cute ass, bit frumpy for me with no tits to make up for it, also couldnt handle that spotty ass

btw, she's 21yo ;)

?

Use your words, Carter.

still waiting for a frontal pic, i need to see those tittays

Just posted one

now i would nibble on those for hours
well done OP's gf, well done

1. Yes. Either in her or on her tits. Whichever she prefers

Thanks, be sure that she'll read this.

Definitely both at the same time

sure i would , heck i have fucked much worst . your girl got a nice round ass , does she do anal ?

She does and likes anal, we don't spend a lot of time doing this though.

a shame , that ass needs a good pounding , any close ups of her ass/pussy?

She does have this sometimes, don't worry. But she prefers my tongue on her clit. Pic coming.

Yes but only if I can fuck her in the ass

she's not a very hygienic individual is she?

her elbow isn't only pointy but also has dermatitis. gross

I don't care if it's true or not. Why do you care? I can't really prove it either way and there's more fun to be had on this site if you play along a bit. Most of the shit on this site is utter bollocks anyway.

You're mean. She has a genetic disorder causing this. I may understand that you don't like how she looks, but she's VERY hygienic.

cool , show us some more of her ? is she pretty or a butherface?

>You're mean. She has a genetic disorder causing this

does she? well then I apologize. Carry on.

I can't show her face here, I guess you understand why. She's ok, clearly not butherface.

you know, if on the off chance your wrong, and you probably could be right...but if your wrong...then dude. You look like the biggest pleb ever...you know that yeah? cause like calling a guy out, when he knows the truth, and your not 100% on it. That leaves you open to being prettttyyy fhucking stupid lookin

1 for me OP
Does she like to swallow?

OMG she loves it !

hum fuck that looks good mate , any of that pussy spread open? aslo got a kik ? the kids here dont seen to like her and i would like to see more of her

Cuck confirmed for wanting other guys to fuck your gf, cuck off

>captcha: ural - use it to fucking drive off a cliff

No kik here, we don't use this a lot in Europe

I'm not against this, but just once to try. And if she ever cheats on me, that will be the end of the beautiful story.

email then ? , btw does she like a big internal creamy or prefer to shallow ?

Definitely a big internal creamy.

just how i like it! , fuck then up and fill then up ., where are you guys from ? uk here

From France =)

not a bad place , being slowly invades by mudslimes but still not a bad place

ever share her with another guy ?

I admit I like when other guys watch her, however I never shared. (And I'm not sure I will ever, but who knows)

heck a good think to get her used to the idea is get her on omegle and do some camera for a bit

show me more of her any blowjobs or sex photos?

nothing allowing to identify her (environment, face, etc...) Sorry bro

what to chat a bit more private ? i would love to see more

I would pump her so full of cum you'd need to wring her out afterward.

private and Sup Forums isn't it a bit antagonistic ?

You can be sure that I will make her read what you just wrote =)

got a email or anything like that ? its easy to go private

That woman makes me want to attach my prince albert to an anchor and drop it off an ocean liner.

I would get spammed wayyyyy too fast, the whole internet can read here.

mate its cool , if you are not confident that you can not keep you id private dont do it, every one in here has like fake email and fake skype accounts and stuff like that , heck some guys even got burner phones , never ever use a real account in here always fake. hers my email address ,[email protected] , if you want to chat a bit more and share her more hit me up there

Just leave your "fake" skype here, and i'll make sure you hear from me (us)

i can not honesty be bother to use skype so you probably will not get me there but its the same email

we are both of us often connected on skype, that's why I was asking. I added you. ;)

Thanks guys for all the answers! See ya