What type of body does this woman have?

What type of body does this woman have?

beer drinking slut whore body

Freshman 15

female

never available for OP body

Fucking shame how she ruined her what could have been a 10/10 body with nasty beer

Beer is for degenerates

fat

a pregnant one

That's the "I drink Milwaukee's Best at parties" body. I'd still fuck her like crazy though.

A fuck for sport body...

Let's be honest. You'll fuck her averagely for 3-5 minutes trying various positions to make your tiny dick have some sort of effect then she will become agitated and you will be forced into the missionary position where she fucks you until she cums. She lights a cigarette in your bedroom and smashes back one of your dads light beers you complain and say she shouldn't really be smoking in the house. She tells you to shut the fuck up and scratch her feet. You smile, cause you lost your virginity today.

Zucchini

a hot one

/thread

One that looks like it's just barely being held together long enough to get into a long term relationship then it will rapidly go to shit...

Bangable college body. Once she's 25 she'll just get fatter and doughier. No definition whatsoever.

A pretty common one. The type without my dick in it.

like my cousins wife.
5'2" and 95 pounds when dating. Now 5'2" and 210 pounds

So she's forcing him into the missionary position so she can fuck him? Maybe you mean girl on top...?

Are you a retarded?

>Now 5'2"
>includes the height both times
>like anyone expected it to change

No his legs are open and hers are closed and shes going in and out like a floating banana

Not who you're responding to, but
>emphasis

Pregnant

pudgy.

No wonder none of you fucks get laid

I want a pot

You want some point?

A Rapeable body type.

Looks like early signs of pregnancy body type.

Found the two cucks in the thred.

a penis

Found the massive faggot in the thread

Healthy breeding sow

Perfectly average body. 7/10

But you're still a cuck.

fatty boom boom

a god tier one

I only do it to keep your mum happy.

Unexpected threesome

She has a hunched over not expecting photo body. Can guarantee you she would be fine as fuck with the right photo, girls dont look supermodel hot from any angle, just like im sure anyone who has ever taken a selfie would know you look better in different angles, light etc

Skinnyfat with big tits.

Only a cuck would use a "your mom" as a comeback. Just quit already, we all know. You're a fucking sissy cuck.

all correct - this is the 'i was young and skinny and now i'm mid-20s and gaining a bit of weight' body.

ideal time to strike as she's uncomfortable with her body but still pretty hot.

The "strong independent woman with a career and a kid she can raise finely on her own" one

This guy gets it.