I need advice guys

I need advice guys.

My 8 year old cousin is going to visit me over the weekend to play video games all day.
Even though that alone will surely be lots of fun I totally feel like I have to hug him!
How do I manage hug and cuddle with him for a while without looking like a complete creep?

Only one problem, user. You sound like a total creep!

that's why I need advice!

if you're a girl dont worry about it.

if you're a guy then stop being a faggot.

Seek counseling and don't ever go around kids you fucking pedo faggot.

IMMERSE YOURSELF IN A WORLD OF SAMUS FANFICTION.

best advice yet

have you considered buying him girl clothes

no should I?

definitely

don't start with dresses and shit though. ease him into it.

Tie him up and play with his butt

nah I like my freedom

what do I start with then?
girl panties? kneesocks?

i'd say panties and booty shorts

I'll do it once I cuddled with him
so how do I do that?

make it seem like it's his idea

that's up to you to figure out though, i don't know the kid

that's actually good advice!
can you give me an example tho?

Don't forget to take pics and share them with us.

threaten to kill his parents to have your way with him.

I don't know whats going on in this thread, but I feel the need for bleach.

Install Gentoo.

OP never answered this

there was no question...
also he's right if I was a girl it would be a walk in the fucking park

Sorry to brake it to you But you're on Sup Forums asking peapol how to not look wierd whil hugging your 8yo cousin, you are a wirdo

Go watch a movie on the couch on a laptop, hell have to sit close to you, maby even on your lap. And that for a few hours :)

Very good idea!
and so simple!

Gotta get despicable me or something then

Sure is samefag in here.

What the fuck man
Life isn't some screwed up hentai, stop being a fagot and act as a role model instead

cuddling isn't hentai
you are weird

This shit is getting too weird for me. OP is displaying some first class creepiness.

Just put your arm around him while he's playing video games. If he knows you well enough, he's not going to care at all.

Life is not a shota manga.
If he doesn't want to "cuddle" with you, don't force it.
Have you been physical with him in the past? Hugging, cuddling, etc? Does he like you?

I get some hugs from him every now and then so I think he likes me a little at least

Alright good. Just don't do any bad touch and you'll be set.

I don't want any bad touch I just want cuddles

I don't even know what is going on in this thread anymore...

I demand pics of your cousin

>I don't want any bad touch
That's surprising enough to make me doubt it.
But in any case, don't force it. Construe scenarios, like the laptop movie, where he has the OPTION of sitting in your lap, but don't force him if he says no. Be immediately accomodating. The last thing you need is him running to his prents saying "Yeah, I didn't have fun, user wanted me to sit in his lap but I didn't want to."

no
only once he wears skirts

+1

I have reported this thread to the FBI; might not even get an opportunityto have him over anymore..

You'd better hope you're behind more proxies than someone at the fbi can handle.

Protip- you aren't. Pedo piece of shit..

By asking this question you are demonstrating how fucking creep you are.

I know, duh
I'm socially awkward as fuck but I love the kid (in a platonic way)

If I were you, and I don't know anything about you, I would just wrestle with him and not make it out to be anything more than a game, and if he at any point isn't into it obviously just back off and appreciate however close you can get.

inb4 this is a tarl thread

well I've seen him doing cute little play-fights with his dad, so that might work too
how do I bring that idea up though?
can you just ask kids to wrestle?

No you don't ask a kid to wrestle you fucking autist. You just playfully tackle him on the couch or some shit.

not autist
awkward

but that works I guess so thanks

yeah don't ask first just don't overdo it, right before bedtime he might be more relaxed and in the mood for it.

slowly reach down into his pants and rub it.
When I was 8 I already tried fapping so I guess he may get what is going on and let you do what you want.

Yeah, then all you have to do spend the rest of your life with the fact that you molested a child hanging over your head.

woah! woaha! TOO FAR

you have one interesting idea of what hugs and cuddles entail man

Boring. Get the kid to suck you off.

Honestly, OP, you don't really need to do anything except make sure he's having a good time. Once they're comfortable enough with you, kids will want to cuddle and sit close to you constantly. So much that it can actually get annoying. They crave affection and physical contact and, unless they have some kind of home life which discourages that sort of behavior, aren't shy about showing it.