Jurassic World 2

>According to reports, "Jurassic World 2," will see experts working on smaller versions of dinosaurs that can be domesticated at home to keep the children and family as company. Appearing to be a Flintstones like set-up, the upcoming release of InGen technology into the open market in "Jurassic World 2" may see the toy companies as well as military organizations getting involved real time.

>As per the reports, there is also a possibility to see these hybrid dinosaurs being used for professional fighting in "Jurassic World 2." However, considering its usage for military purposes, it is unlikely for this side development to happen.

>According to Colin Treverrow, the whole idea behind developing "Jurassic World 2" with the open-source technology is to explore the possibilities between animals and humans, with special focus on dinosaurs.

>Chris Pratt (Owen Grady), Bryce Dallas Howard (Claire Dearing) and BD Wong (Dr. Henry Wu) will reprise their respective roles for "Jurassic World 2." The movie is set for June 22, 2018 theater release.

Thoughts?

Whats the consensus on JW anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=seCERpBIcSo
youtube.com/watch?v=jz2YCQnF_HQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qdDwrY5KpvI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fBzpT7VmSaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JW was great

Everyone that says otherwise is a fucking retard, especially the ones that say JP 3 was better, fuck them

However, this sounds terrible, I mean the idea of domesticated dinos was already in the first book, but it sounds weird here

Maybe not great, but it was fun. Watching people getting chased and eaten by dinos is always entertaining, especially that GOAT assistant death scene.

No seriously, I went expecting a bad maybe an ok movie, but holy fuck it was the best movie of 2015 for me

>Whats the consensus on JW anyway?

It was great. It wasn't as good as JP but nothing ever will be. Right time and place and all that. But yeah it was really good and the only respectable follow up to a classic franchise in the last decade.

>i want to fuck the raptor

>JW was great
No it wasn't. It was absolute shit with only one good scene: the end fight with the T Rex otherwise I hated it for using too much CGI like the 2011's Thing and the plot was so pathetic and unrealistic.

Blue was best girl.

>he movie is set for June 22, 2018 theater release.

Between mid-2017 to mid-2018 we're getting a new Alien film, a new Predator film AND a new Jurassic Park film. What a time to be alive!

rape ALL the franchises

>Durr durr CGI

Fuck you

JP > TLW=JW > Absolute dog shit > Carnosaur > JP ///

Don't forget Meg which is finally getting done
Godzilla 2, a new King Kong movie and probably other bunch of stuff

Dinosaurs in people homes What could go wrong ?
In the JP universe it seems that people never learn

it was better than TLW and III

dino butt

JW is a joke, literally everything that happens is dumb as fuck

>doesn't post a link

Why am I the most based character in all the JP films Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=seCERpBIcSo
youtube.com/watch?v=jz2YCQnF_HQ

>CGI is better than practicals
sure it is.

The Jurassic World dinosaur I could not take seriously because it looked like some big goofy computer generated thing.

Jurrassic World 2: Spy Kids 2

JPIII's dino designs were better. The big googly eyes in Jurassic World were silly. Other than that, JW was lots of fun.

Man JP /// is fucking horrible

Just look at the spino CGI and the robot, the colors doesn't even match in some scenes

mfw there won't be a war movie featuring marines and their war raptors

contrarians have gone too far

>it was better than TLW and III
Jurassic Park 3 is 10 times better than Jurassic World.

I have no idea why 3 gets so much hate. It has way better emotion and tension scenes, a way better score and such a better cast and character wise.

Anyone who hates 3 are just going with the crowd of what "others think".

JP > JP3 > TLW > JW

>Oh and the entire fight scene of the 2 dinosaurs was practical effects

exactly my point, it felt like just a dumb movie made as a joke.

>wrong opinion: the post

it's easy to see: jp > tlw > jp /// > jw

Jurrasic World was fucking garbage!!! All we wanted was pratical effects and characters from Jurrasic Park. What we got was CGI and Dr. Fucking Wong!

hello nostalgiafags

The first book opened with dinosaur attacking a small village in Costa Rica with a lot of baby eating scenes. A mother checks her baby that she left in a carriage near a window and all she sees is a the blood soaked sheets left behind. Then another scene in a hospital where Compy's eat a babies face off. If they want to go inland so bad, go to a small island village, not a major city like San Diego again.

>In the light of her flashlight Elena saw the blood dripping from their snouts. Softly chirping, one lizard bent down and, with a quick shake of its head, tore a ragged chunk of flesh from the baby.

It's just stupid man and besides.. Chris Pratt's character said he could train them right? So why in the beginning when he trained them to stop attacking that guy who fell in the cage, he and Pratt had to QUICKLY run out because then the raptors wanted to eat them all of a sudden?

BUT hours later in the film, Pratt is able to take them out of the cage and they completely surrender to his command?

It was just fucking stupid plothole writing.

>jokes on you, i watch them all many times a year since their release, it's not some distant memory

muh cgi dinos bettur hurr urr

please

Not to mention they killed off what looked like the most badass Asian.

This guy only had 30 seconds of screen time when he could have been an amazing military leader who helped Pratt later on in the movie.

FUCK YOU WRITERS FOR DOING THIS

JW is bad but it's much better than those other two garbage piles.

>the only respectable follow up to a classic franchise in the last decade.

>JW is better than TLW & JP3 combined
kill yourself

He's playing Shredder in the new TMNT movie so you can go see that

Poor conservatives

It literally is.

>2011's Thing

The movie was full of practical effects, the director wanted it to be authentic to the 82 film

The producers paid another company to cover it all up with CG

Look it up you dumb faggot

>we will never see these 2 characters appear in a Jurassic World sequel
;_; just fucking why

Practical effects doesn't mean the movie isn't shit

JP /// had no fucking story, they started filming this movie before having a fucking script

The only thing that saves the movie is Alan Grant

The vast majority of every shot of the T-Rex in JP1 is cgi, you dummy

>experts working on smaller versions of dinosaurs that can be domesticated at home to keep the children and family as company

this is so incredibly retarded
considering what happened in the jurassic park movies and jurassic world why would anyone want a miniversion of an unpredictable wild beast in their homes? what could possibly go wrong ahyuck hyuck

You don't know shit about animal training

They're still wild animals and dangerous, they got excited by the worker that fell into the enclosure and that's why they wanted to attack everything

When they released them it's probably the first they hunted in the jungle and shit, so yeah they don't really give a fuck about Chris Pratt

>It has way better emotion
I didn't care about the characters in JW while I actively hated the characters in JP3, so you're right in that aspect
>tension
The one single time I felt tension in that movie was with the Pteranodon silhouette reveal, and that's it
>a way better score
Davis is good, I wouldn't say better than Giacchino but this is fine
>character wise.
Not even remotely, the Kirbys are some of the most insufferable characters put on film
>Oh and the entire fight scene of the 2 dinosaurs was practical effects
First off, no and it's very easy to tell which shots are practical effects and which ones aren't because of the insultingly robotic direction of Joe Johnston. The shots where the T. Rex and Spino are grappling with each others neck and generally make fast movements are all CG. It's also good they didn't keep the extended fight scene with the claws because the footage we have of that is literally the worst animatronic use I've ever seen.
>the scene where the Spinosaurus roars at the plane
>several scenes where you can tell that the Raptors are just remote controlled (look at their tails and neck movements)
>that hilarious dramatic Pteranodon look before Grant and Paul escape
JP3 was trash dressing up as a Jurassic Park movie, and that's what makes it terrible. JW is a generic blockbuster being a generic blockbuster while openly admitting the superiority of the original JP. It's far more digestible and way less insulting to series fans.
JP (10/10) >>> TLW (7/10) >>> JW (5/10) >>> JP3 (2/10)

Can someone tell this faggot to fuck off?

He believes JW is better than Lost World...

dinosaurs are fucking primitive birds. that's it.

we'd be more likely to see t-rex battery farms than fucking dinosaurs as pets. you wanna know what veliceraptor would be like in an urban modern setting? take a look at that fucking seagull stealing your chips or that pigeon chowing down on tramp vomit and cigarette ends.

TOOTHED FUCKING BIRDS

i'd watch a movie about a guy lacing carcasses with sherbet and then a bunch of t-rexes die because their guts exploded.

>Mommy is very angry!

In the first book Hammond litterally sell the idea of Jurassic Park to investors by showing them a miniature elephant
Later the bad guy of the rival company wants to steal the embryos because they could litterally make miniature dinos that only eat Ingen food and stuff, so infinite money
So you're the one who's incredibly retarded

I like JP3 but it is the worst of the franchise, and is somehow dumber than World.

People forget that Alan Grant can speak Raptor with a flute in that movie

they kinda wanted to do it but saw no good reason for them to get involved in dino shit again

>The Thing (2011) movie was full of practical effects
BWAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK how stupid can you be?

>I like JP3 but it is the worst of the franchise, and is somehow dumber than World.
Dumber than World? You mean Jurassic World right?

Well you are right see

TLW is a superior movie by nostalgia

I mean for me it's still the best sequel, but come on, every death in the movie is the result of the "good guys" actions

>tfw we will never see Roland Tembo hunting the T-rex in San Diego

And the elephant was wildly aggressive and couldn't be let out of its cage. The same paragraph it's brought up in they talk about why its such a terrible idea. The entire theme of the series is that you can't control these things. The book ends with the big dinos breaking out and finding lysine substitutes, so why would you think it'd end any differently with small ones? They weren't setting up the rival company as particularly competent either.

Read his entire post you fucking retard

Did you even read the post

Yes, even the scene you just posted was practical, and the producers covered it up with CGI

Have you even watched a single behind-the-scenes for it?

What am I saying, of course you haven't

>People forget that Alan Grant can speak Raptor with a flute in that movie
This is the most retarded thing in the entire franchise, because they played it up as actual science
>3D print a raptor larynx reconstruction and blow into it to make some distorted wind effects
>this is somehow raptor language

>2011's The Thing was all practical effects

All I care about is my brycefu

Just like the Indominus or trained raptors

It's all ideas from the first book that were fleshed out, so I don't really mind

Nice another 2 hr mercades benz commercial

Oh look, another fucking autistic fuck saying shit

ALAN

It's shit.

>defending Dino gymnastics

kill yourself you child.

And the producers paid another company to cover it up with CGI

Are you honestly so stupid as to not have reading comprehension?

Look up "CG or not CG war crimes" on youtube to hear the makers of the practical effects talk about how their work was covered over by CG.

>2011's Thing was full of practical effects

>ITT: dumb thing posters

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qdDwrY5KpvI

Gymnastics and "open the cages" were the only things bad about the movie. Aside from that it's a way above average blockbuster

>how their work was covered over by CG.
Exactly my point. This movie has zero practical effects.

I don't fucking care if it had pracs in the pre production - the finished project doesn't have any hence it doesn't have any!

Those prac effect department are super retarded for letting CGI be covered over their work anyway and for the work to be destroyed with no backup

wow you're dumber than the people in the jurassic universe

amazing

>Spending extra money to cover up practical effects with CG.
Sounds bogus.

>That whole hunt/capture scene

BASED

>TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF
>POPCORN MOVIE
>DIE FOR ISRAEL
>DO YOU HATE FUN?

I can't believe people are defending this movie.

No hes right, never underestimate just how stupid Hollywood execs are

Explain m.youtube.com/watch?v=fBzpT7VmSaU and then.

>Those prac effect department are super retarded for letting CGI be covered over their work

Watch and get an idea of how Hollywood and producers work.

I'll summarize for you since you are so stupid: they weren't told their work was covered up. They had no control. PRODUCERS control films.

Yeah right autist

Relax buddy, you don't have to impress anyone here.

I've spent enough time in the company of Vince Vaughn

TLW? I've defended it for a while, it's good movie. Not even remotely close to a perfect movie like JP, but it's still fun to watch. I can't believe people genuinely defend JP3 to this day.

Go back to Sup Forums cuck

Why? Is it so terrifying to learn opinions differ from yours...?
Are you, special?

Watch and learn.

They literally say "we want the video game look" in reference to the producers covering up their practical effects, so as to appeal to a wider, younger market.

Welcome to Hollywood

>tfw TLW and /// aren't even canon but JW is

>as well as military organizations getting involved real time.
>MURICA MURICA MURICA MURICA FUCK YEAH

Fuck this shit.

Also for the underages.

JP = TLW >> JW >>>>>>>>>> SHIT >>>>> JP ///

>They had no control
Well they are still idiots for not reading the signed document or something and not having a backup for their work.

Congrats: this movie will always be remembered by all for being a CGI fest. It doesn't matter what you wanna preach: all who saw it in the cinemas will remember it as nothing but CGI so all you say means nothing.

>Literally wanting a film to look worse to look like a vidya.
You exagerate.

>JP = TLW

They are
It was just no necessary to reference them

I swear Sup Forums is going dumber and dumber everyday

>wanting cheesy puppets in a non parody movie only because you hate video games

they said something like Jurassic World takes place 5 years after the first one, no time for the other stories to happen

The old "practical > CGI no matter what" meme.

>>wanting cheesy puppets in a non parody movie only because you hate video games
I almost got angry but it hit me you're a troll

>Well they are still idiots for not reading the signed document or something and not having a backup for their work.

They literally have film of it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fBzpT7VmSaU

They aren't the ones who control the movie nor edit it nor fucking ANYTHING that involves actually releasing a film. Do you even know what a special effects department is in charge of on a film? You sound amazingly young and inexperienced with how the film industry actually works. You have a fool's idea of it if you think they actually controlled the film.

I'm not the one who said it. They did. Watch the video for the truth.

TLW is garbage and anyone who defends it should be ashamed.

>22 years
>The official website even said that the fat bad guy was in charge of killing the ptero seen at the end of JP ///

>go to Costco
>see this

oh fuck this lie, it is still in canon, there was no reason to mention the Isla Sorna at all in Jurassic World, plus theres tie-in media that says Vincent D'Onofrio's character was the one who took down the Pterodactyls that left the island at the end of JPIII.

Also, I like to think that the events of the TLW brought the idea of cloned dinosaurs to light, leading to a mass interest in dinos and it made Ingen sit up and reconsider opening a park, leading to the park being opened 8 years after the TLW (because Isla Sorna was restricted)

plus, Hammond would be all for it as Jurassic World would keep people's attention of the dino paradise on Sorna

>=
Damn, you were so close