Right one is good too, she has such a nice ass

She's the green dress here

Kik to tade teens?

Anyone else wanna fap to any of them?

glad that i'm here. letzse go

Thoughts on this thick teen?

she thick

more

This is what confuses me so much. They're obviously ready...

What parent in their right mind would dress their children this way, and not expect them to be sexualized?

Oh shit son.

Do you like tho?

they wouldn't. the parents i mean. the kids just buy clothes in the store. they buy what everyone else buys. and that is sexy clothing

Obvious photo shop on her ass.

MORE?

of course user

This chicks booty so big you can see it from the front

lol it isn't though I promise you, her ass blows my mind.

So kids his young buy their own clothes? I'm 21 and sometimes my mom helps me buy clothes lol wtf.

I mean, I'm not arguing. My cock is straight diamond rn. Just Jesus Christ mom and dad, don't let our daughters become whores.

more please

jesus christ it's asson bourne

Just her arm looks a little funky. But I guess I stand corrected.

Anyone else fapping to her?

Shes cute right

it's the oversexualisation of the female body in our culture, you have to deal with it i guess. here in germany 6 year olds dress sexily and nobody gives a fuck. i guess i should just stop being a pedo then

I would go to jail for raping all of these girls if I had the chance. Take me away boys. Fucking worth it.

So there weren't really any hot girls in your school

i'm in love

Like her booty?

Those legs... I need more

fuck marry kill

I mean, I'm a firm believer in the biology theory as in "women who are most prime for breeding, are the most attractive" which makes sense to me. Girls start their period as young as 12 sometimes. Not saying that they're ready for sex mentally or anything, but it's obvious that Mother Nature had different courses of action back in the day. I'm not attracted to children. But teens, hell yes.

Facebook or name or something please?

kek'd
and seconded

they get their period at 9 user. good old days you livin' in