Alright Sup Forumsros. My crush asked me out (yeah SHE asked me out)...

Alright Sup Forumsros. My crush asked me out (yeah SHE asked me out). Super nervous since she is perfect in almost every way and i am a betafag. Please suggest some topics we could discuss if it doesn't go as smoothly as i expect.

>inb4 hurr durr sex rape alcohol
>go back to your parents' basements faggots

Eat five grams of shrooms before the date

discuss your and hers hobies (dont talk too much about yourself tho)

no shrooms available but would a small joint do the job? I mean i don't wanna be fucking wasted. I don't wanna even seem to be, but some weed might get my tongue rolling right?

i have tried talking to her about her hobbies before, couldn't get her to say much but imma try again today. Thanks user

No glove no love

>back to the basement

I was talking about condoms

Take some lsd before hand, your mind will do all the talking.

talk about what's going on in your life atm, what kind of stuff she is interested in (act really interested even if it's some gay shit...well at least don't make it obvious you hate it).

No weed is bad, it's a depressent will make you talk less

Also jokes on you I am in my basement rn (my room is located their)

i don't plan on getting sexual any time soon. She is really pure, i can't think about her that way yet

thanks for telling me
thankfully it's the time of our lives when we leave our hometown and set out for studying so i guess we can cover enough in that topic

Im beginning to think this is either your sister or your body pillow waifu
> Pure Girl
> Doesn't talk about self
> Probably doesn't talk at all

He wont be able to shut his mouth and will do complete circles in the conversation

Don't expect a date, a girl asked me out once just so I could explain what pixels were to her (she was dumb as a brick and a graphic designer, but she was smoking hot).

Yeah it's great

How do u pretend to be interested

She is just a really well raised girl. She talks about herself just has never revealed her hobbies to me. Kinda shy yes, but only if she doesn't know the other person, we talk together enough. Also i can't get my hands on a body pillow, wish i could :^)
Κinda disheartening, although given the fact that she is prety much perfect i am ready to face the fact that i won't be able to get something going with her.

She's perfect because she's your crush. Treat her like any other woman/girl.

Your experience lmao.

how do i do that? I mean what should i avoid doing/saying?

let your eyes light up a little, hold the conversation, then kill her

Also, her best friend is a really good friend of mine and i pretty much know most of her friends. But she didn't invite anyone over along. That's a good sign, right?

Also for real, don't expect anything, just treat her like a conservative houseguest who you need to entertain with polite but amusing conversation.

Ask a question about every statement she makes, let her answer.

Don't show emotional reactions to anything. Nothing makes you happy, nothing makes you sad, everything just is.

The people telling you to do drugs are trolls who want you to make an ass of yourself. If they care enough, they will try to discredit that statement.

If you're a troll, good job. If you're not, good luck!

Trust me on this, don't show too much interest too soon.

You do that and she'll get disinterested and leave.

Thanks for the advice buddy. I am kinda anti-social though so i wouldn't know many topics like the ones you first stated. Would you guys mind giving some examples?
Don't wanna get political though, might lead to strange and awkward situations

Well does she game?

She is the kind of girl that you don't actually notice through the whole junior high school, but then, in high school everyone is all over her. I know that most of the boys from my last class took a HUGE liking into her. Don't know if anyone has made a move but i feel really happy that she asked me out. What's kinda off-putting is the fact that our mutual friend told me that she is in a phase she focuses mroe on ehr friendships... Uh-oh