I'm anxious about my body and very self conscious

I'm anxious about my body and very self conscious.
Should I submit pics and let myself be rated? Would have to make sure theres nothing in the background which could make me recognisable, hair will be tied up and no face, just body.

just post that shit but blur out your face and stuff in background

what this nigger said. Also timestamp

Shoe on bed?

Do as you like, but note that some may fap to your body as others may be disgusted. How you like something is a matter of perspective. If you're not a landwhale then you're okay I guess

Nah. Dudes like landwhales too

Yes I'm aware, would like to have a general view over what side it leans on

Are you seriously contemplating posting your pictures on Sup Forums and asking their opinion?

If you are, you have bigger problems than your appearance that you need to deal with

holy shit man

Submit pics and give us a timestamp deff, interested

as long as you dont put your face on you should be safe, you have nothing to lose if you post pics, only honest judgement

You're a huge faggot.

Post photos OP

bumping for pics

Don't have actual nudes atm, all i can give

Puke

MOAR!

Go for it. You'll find that men, in general, have a very wide variety of tastes when it comes to the female form. The older we get, the less picky we are about a woman's body. Would love to see yours.

if this is you OP im really dumbfounded by how you are anxious at all, you have an awesome body

when the immediate replies contradict each other

good body, as long as you dont have a fuck ugly face youll be fine

I came like 1 minute ago and im about to start fapping again.
Also timestamp.
WHy cant you get nudez at the moment?

lol, well one is a clear troll.

thank you, I guess its just hormones or something. It has gotten better.

Other ppl in the house, don't want anyone to walk in and i can't lock the door either

It doesn't appear that you have anything to feel anxious about.

flash tits then

do you have a bathroom and does your bathroom have a door?

well you probably got that right, i was pretty self conscious until i stopped giving a fuck, its almost like a phase

did you then let yourself go? Just started stuffing your face with chocolate and cake?

I would rip those panties off you and fuck you senseless

ive always done that, but before i was really sad about it

now i found me a woman, i bike to her town and bring tons of shit to eat and im even happier

just goes to say how life can bring surprises, i can say that this is the first time ive ever been in love

thats so nice to hear, maybe ill find someone who will stay with my self-conscious ass

well i guess i should congratulate you.

Faggot

be open with the things you enjoy, youll find people to enjoy those things with

thats how i found her, i draw and she draws and now we spend time together, i aint gonna lie shes not my girlfriend, at least not yet, but im not pushing her to be. ive never done this and i really dont want to fuck anything up so ill just continue what im doing now, making her happy

if this is you OP, youre a beautiful young woman, you should be able to find someone in a snap

You look just like all the other girls, stop worrying. There's norhing wrong. Seen as you're not going to post any nudes I'm out, but again nothing wrong OP
>tl:dr OP is a faggot

thanks a ton pal, never thought an anons words could bring me so much encouragement, especially on Sup Forums

good luck to whatever youre doin in life atm

im gonna stay 5 more minutes in the hope of tits.

maybe another time, might go a step further in a couple weeks, doubt you'll know its me tho

So I guess that's all the pics we're getting then...

Nice body open looks like someone I know if you're from NY then I might be right. Your body looks familiar

well then im off unless more pics are coming. Anyway as the other user said you look like 80% of other girls. Don't worry.