What's your favorite Rush album? Have you listened to their more recent albums? Snakes and Arrows or Clockwork Angels?

What's your favorite Rush album? Have you listened to their more recent albums? Snakes and Arrows or Clockwork Angels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eeOrddRaSM8
amazon.ca/Vapor-Trails-Remixed-Rush/dp/B00E9P959O
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Farewell to Kings is seriously underrated GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=eeOrddRaSM8

My favorite album.

What are your thoughts on Cinderella Man?

Holy kek I laughed through all of that

If they swapped Cinderella with Closer to the Heart, AFtK would have the best opening three songs ever.

My top five albums, in no particular order, are

Permanent Waves
Power Windows
Snakes and Arrows
Presto
Hemispheres

Presto is a seriously underrated album. I just wish the production on it weren't so tinny and thin, since Lifeson has some killer riffs on there that sound like they're played on a toy guitar.

Vapor Trails is also massively underrated, if you've listened to the remixed version that fixed the shitty mixing problems the original had. It's almost like a whole new album in their catalogue. It's also a super important album in their history when you consider their hiatus and Neil's family and such.

Where'd you find the remixed Vapor Trails?

>And now you're trembling on a rocky ledge
>Staring down into a heartless sea
>Can't face life on a razor's edge
>Nothing's what you thought it would be

amazon.ca/Vapor-Trails-Remixed-Rush/dp/B00E9P959O

It's an official release, not some fan-made project or anything

buying rn
thx user

this for sure

Is he standing on rocks or a brain

>album is called Hemispheres
>"Is he standing on a brain?"
Hmmmm...

>too dumb for Rush
Why live

GTFO christgay

Easily caress of steal. Bastille day, the necromancer, and fountain of lamneth are 3 of my favorite rush songs. The other two are pretty meh though.

Honestly Clockwork Angels is a terribly overrated album, and if there's even any decent material on it it's rendered unlistenable by the vapor trails-tier production

Bastille day is god tier. Studied the historical event at uni one day and re-listened to it when I got home. It only got better

I get chills every time I listen to it. Geddys delivery is amazing.

i say more u say life
More life more life

More Life coming soon
More tunes for my bros
Everyone even you
more life so soon
Lets get it