ITT: show your internet speed!

ITT: show your internet speed!

Other urls found in this thread:

speedtest.net/result/5634186188.png
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EXISTENSE IS PAIN

Australia...

you do know you can just save the results as a pic to post instead of fucking around with screenshots n shit?

On good days i get 900Mb/s

faggots

speedtest.net/result/5634186188.png

EZ

wow these internets much impressive

Pretty based since its free

uk awful

Fr guy here

On everyday I get 900Mb/s

You have no idea how caveman I feel

"usainbolt.jpg"

Nice IP user.

......how dumb of me

And here i was about to
>"inb4 ip " .... damn it user

brb hacking you right now :^)

Wtf is this shit, i am happy when i get 90

im from fbi u cant hack me muwahahahaha

should be enough..

dialup

how much do you pay for your internet?

Some countries have gbit available already. I have 1gbit fiber too for about 40 euro a month in the netherlands

yeah would like to know also

>doesn't post picture of speeds

any tips for faster internet, i average around 100 up/down but still doesn't compare to people with these fucking 900mbps

get a gigabit package from your isp, they're pretty pricey tho

Seeing as he has KPN, he probably pays around 80 euro a month, including telephony and digital television. KPN is way too expensive. You can get gbit for almost half price.

Still waiting for a better upload

Well, I pay 55 euro per month for gbit+telephony+television, so I wouldnt say expensive.

nah, ISDN

Thats right kids!

Ha telekom

less than 25Mbps down, less than 10Mbps up
What? Monopolies suck, fix the issue and get better speeds.

I call BS!!!

IDGAF

TIMESTAMPED

They laid the local fiberglass cable literally on the opposite side of the road.
Fucking assholes.

It's possible, but:

- as far as I know speedtest does not have any 10gbit partners
- you would need very expensive ($10k+) network devices and 10gbit nics (or expose your host and don't use NAT)

You'd need to be a host provider or running some business to justify those speeds and costs.

None of that shits cheep.

Well that depends, you could be very lucky. A couple of miles further, an ISP is running a test where households can use 10gbit lines (they only send a switch, not even a router because consumer grade stuff can barely NAT 1gbit) and give you three IP's. Two for the 10gbit lines, which are exposed directly and a third to setup your router for all 1gbit devices.