Is there a painless, safe way to eliminate my sex drive/turn me assexual?

Is there a painless, safe way to eliminate my sex drive/turn me assexual?
I can't make it. What are my options here?

get chastised

Chastity. You lose your libido after 3 weeks of wear. Keep it on permanently.

Man up and get castrated. Minor swelling and pain for a few days. After that, you are free from desire.

I'm a virgin. I can't stop thinking about. Drives me miserable. I don't understand how this "chastity" would work. Isn't that what I'm already doing?

Well it prevents you from getting an erection. You get insanely horny for like 2 weeks, then it begins to wear down. After 5 weeks, your penis will begin to shrink.

I don't get involuntary erections. Just involuntary looking at women. Also don't want penis shrinking.
Does vasectomy erase sex drive?

what sex are you?

>Does vasectomy erase sex drive?

no need bro what you need is WORK even if you have money/rich as shit, just get a fucking job, try to live without using your saved cash, get a welding job, get greasy, perfect your art. Put yourself under pressure. When you come out on top, with your newfound manliness get yourself a nice girl and tie her down.

suicide

You should do better with your life!

listen to the sevens

this is now a get thread

Have sex until it becomes a chore

Mirtazapine (anti depressant) reduced my libido by like 95%.

I used to have to fuck or masturbate 2-3 times a day. Now it's once or twice a week.

I actually broke out of neetdom a month or two ago and got my first actual paycheck yesterday.
What you're saying is what I had in mind. Build a sexual market value first and then choose but at this moment, feels pretty agonizing and uncertain.
I'm 22
and nice quads

Irrelevant information.

Checkem

if you are male it is easy. if a female you are fucked.

bro i lost my vcard at 24 it really dodnt fucken matter, but i guarantee manual labor that you enjoy will get you out of your slum

interesting stuff

if youre only 22 and are posting cry fag threads like this your only problems are that youre an unfit, unfun slob.
BE FUN
IT GETS YOU FUN FRIENDS
THEY GET YOU GOOD TIMES
THAT GETS YOU HOT GIRLS
end of.

I have two jobs now. One factory, the other sales.
Both have fertile women to feast your eyes on.
Just 2 days ago, this girl sent me a clear signal to meet at the end of the day under a work pretense; then after a while, she was texting someone, then I approached her and she said she didn't need it anymore and at the end left with her friends. I don't know what I did. I never understood jack shit about women or related to them and probably never will.

> must be amerifag or other country with simular sexual harassment laws.
> harass some chick.
> make her go to police.
> you'll get the choice between going to some kind of therapy or get a chemical castration.

You'll keep your testicals, no chastity.
win.

2 recommendations
1-it needs to be work that you ENJOY
2-you dont need to understand them, you are never going to completely understand them even if you try. the problem wasnt what you did, its what you didnt do. women decisions are like farts in water, YOU should have made the first move.

You are the one that entirely dismissed OP's question and went on about your own bullcrap.

preventing someone from permanently maiming themselves or go through a horrible roller coaster of emotions, hormones and hormone therapy bullcrap? k

also very valid point i did not directly answer the question at hand.