Here's my neighbor

Here's my neighbor.
I have 200+ pictures of her. Should i blackmail her? Tell me your opinion.

Here's the proof mediafire.com/folder/pae5947iai5cc/All_the_pics_I_have_no_webms

PS: i'm the same user that posted those photos on other threads like creepshots, voyeurism, milfs and other sections like /s/ btw

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/pae5947iai5cc/All_the_pics_I_have_no_webms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They sag harder than my grandads balls

I'll post a few of my favourites, the rest you can see on the link mediafire.com/folder/pae5947iai5cc/All_the_pics_I_have_no_webms

Blackmail her? With pictures if her topless?
I am sure it will work.

could you rar it?

That's the best thing. She have an husband, a daughter and a son btw, i could ruin her life if this bitch doesn't do what i want... but then again, tell me what to do

That's a nice lookin tree you have as a neighbor OP, so lucky.

you could "ruin her life", because you have pictures of her boobs you obviously took without consent? nigga, what are you smoking?

why would you want to fuck her? r u an old ugly fag

how the fuck do you expect me to download each file individually?

can some non-faggot rar this shit?

knowing her if i told her that i could put those pictures all over the internet i dunno if she could maintain the composure, user

she knows
/thread

Seriously, are you an autistic newfag? Click the square and select them all, then download. What a retard.

Faggot. Are you twelve or what?
How can you ruin someone's life with pictures of them sunbathing? If there was a nigger fukcing her, yes, that is life ruining shit for a wife, but this is nothing.

If someone showed you a picture of your mom naked, would you feel like her life is ruined?

You need an "upgraded" account to use that, dumbshit.

i mean, there's even the face. and i could share the address if i wanted. so, don't say bullshit, everyone could be scared of something like this. (sorry for the english btw)

ok, this makes more sense, but you can't ruin her life with those.

You've already committed a felony by photographing her and publishing the photos without her permission. If I were her, I'd get an attorney to sue you.

read this

>blackmail her
>with pics of her tanning topless in her own yard

yeah user, do it. I relish the thought of you trying to explain how you thought this would work to the cops. Fucking idot.

If you're going to blackmail someone you have to have proof of them doing something they dont want anyone to know about. The only thing you can "expose" her for with these pics is being an old lady with a back yard.

>spoiler: everyone knows and no one cares

>If i were here
keep in mind that if she would do something like that i can say to her "okay, sue me, i'll upload them all". simple.

which only makes it worse for you. how exactly do you see this ending user

^read this u pissmop shithead

you... you don't know how blackmail works, do you?
you catch them doing something that could ruin their reputation or put them in jail
it's not horribly shameful or illegal to sunbathe topless in your own backyard, especially when you have covering
I triple dog dare you to try and blackmail this woman, she will go to the police, you'll end up in prison, and all the photos will be scrubbed from the Internet
jesus you are stupid
also, your neighbor is hot

Shes probably into being watched op

>you can see her face and I know her address
>Oh yeah, people will flock to see her sagging fucking tits in person!

Only OP in his boundless faggotry would think this is a plan.

Why not just leave it be and continue taking pics? Personally I'd escalate it and try to get my hands on one of her dirty panties.

This thread sucks. Just keep posting pix you mong

yeah probably you're right.. i mean, like i said i could share those pictures and even the address (and this alone could do a lot, trust me) but it's true that she could sue me. so maybe the best thing is to fap and nothing else... i only wanted to fuck the shit out of her

No, watch it from the link you pissmop mediafire.com/folder/pae5947iai5cc/All_the_pics_I_have_no_webms

Still hoping for a rar file.

RAR THOSE FILES YOU NIGNOG

rar it yourself pissmop. i don't want to rn.

This bitch has to be in her 40s, Im sure she's seen rougher shit than some neckbearded pleb threatening to put her tits on the internet. She probably knows nobody gives a fuck to glance at her naked body twice at this point. She's probably 40, has two kids and a husband. Her life isnt going anywhere if her tits end up online. WORST case scenario some people she works with catch wind of it and they crack jokes at the christmas party.

DUH anyone would be initially embarrassed to have their nudes leaked online, but guess what? OP definitely gets the short end of the stick if he does this and she finds out about it.

>Oh no, there are pics of my boobs on the internet because I wasn't careful enough around my creepy neighbor
>Oh well, at least he was dumb enough to try and blackmail me so I could call the cops, get him arrested on probably 3 different felony charges

OP is still a faggot

I CANT BECAUSE YOU UPLOADED ALL AS SINGLE FILES YOU STUPID EURO DOUBLE NIGGER

READ NIGGER

>/thread

then download them all as single files, in your hopeless and meaningless life you should have the time to do so.

take these (you)s and shove them up your ass faggot

This is just going to cause a little embarrassment. That's it.

oh did i roast you? don't know how to reply beside a mainstream pepe? sorry little faggot, i'll be more gentle next time.

>in your hopeless and meaningless life you should have the time to do so

youre the one creeping around your neighbour trying to "blackmail" her
topkek

>called him a nigger
>roasted

next you're probably going to tell your mom you got dubs on Sup Forums

OP HERE, BECAUSE YOU FAGGOTS CAN'T READ AT ALL, I DECIDED TO DO NOTHING BECAUSE IT COULD GO JUST HOW I WANT, BUT ACTUALLY COULD GO REALLY BAD FOR ME IF SHE REPORT IT TO THE POLICE. SO THAT'S ALL.

and you're the one who wants all the photos
>topkek

ITT: OP realizes hes an autistic faggot, abandons thread

at least i can read

Blackmail her with what? She's done nothing embarrassing or shameful. You have though, so you better watch your step or you'll be paying her money and maybe going to jail.

oh ffs i knew it another faggot who can't read would show off

her udders are excellent !
I want to smack dem roughly

Finally a MILF conoisseur

True :)

>tell me what to do
You could go to jail. If I were the neighbor I'd fucking prosecute you to hell, and your parents if you're a minor. You obviously have no clue.

she would know you did it if you blackmailed her

if you are planning on moving house or some shit just mail them through her mail box ???

but all i know if you plan on blackmailing your fucked

even selling them to people is risky

wow, too autistic for me. do you even read? at least a single comment? please? what a bunch of faggots.

>i could ruin her life if this bitch doesn't do what i want...
sorry but you're fucking retarded. like this decent looking 40+ year old is really gonna care that some sneaky little bitch has pictures of her tanning topless. WOW

if she was that ashamed of her body, she wouldn't be tanning like this. it's hilarious though that you think you have some kind of power gained through this, speaks volumes on how puny you really are..

thanks for the pics

i just don't know what to say. the autism is reaching abnormal levels here.

FUCKING. READ.

YOu need to rethink your life OP. Blackmailing your own mom is not a good idea.

the only autistic one here is you. you know if you put her address out there.. you are her neighbor. Sup Forums will also know where you live

>Ruin life
>Topless

m8 if you want to blackmail someone you need dirt, not some nudity shots u got as a creep. She's going to tell her husband and he'll beat the living shit out of you and you'll be too scared to do shit.

SHIT I KNOW A LOT OF RETARDED PEOPLE BUT YOU GUYS BEAT ALL OF THEM. READ THE FUCKING REPLIES I QUOTED FOR FUCK SAKE AND STOP BEING PISSMOPS SHITHEAD WHO CAN'T READ NOR THINK LIKE A HUMAN BEING.

YOu are underage, aren't you?

Nope, i'm an adult AND i can read. You're the opposite of either those things.

lol OP is a delusional faglord

an hero

sa ge

either or both?

most adults know the difference

So OP isn't going to blackmail her but everyone else thinks he should.

Wow, i knew it i was right! You're underage and you can't read! Here's a cit from another post of mine.

>(sorry for the english btw)

Are you retarded or what? It's more or less the complete opposite.

please make rar file OP, takes 10 secounds

I don't think OP knows how to use Winrar. You can't blackmail a software program.

POST MORE OF THEM BIG FLOPPERS

blackmail her into sucking your dick every day for as long as you want.

>I..I..I have those p-p-p-pictures of you
>Now s--s-s-s-suck my d-d-d-d-ick
>Yeah sure okay
>Pull your dick out

fuck is she doin

Sex slave and a fee she has to pay every month.

Fucking newfag.

Dude
Just stay quiet
Dont do shit
And pray for this thread to be deleted
Delete the pics of that milf from your devices as well
Go fap with some xvideos shit and thats it

Waiting for OP to come and mount her.

Seriously, you can't blackmail someone who sunbathes topless. That would obviously stop her from doing this, which would stop you from creeping/taking pictures. Fuck man, let her keep doing this, you keep taking pics and uploading them to Sup Forums.

You're an idiot. Welcome to America. We don't care here. This is illegal, who are you kidding?

Only yourself

These photos were posted well over a year ago on here. That guy claimed this was his best friend's mom and he took them while on vacation with them. Thanks for reposting them, keep putting them up..no fake story needed.

Fake and gay.

where evidence mang

If she walks around like that she clearly does not give a fuck.

What can you even blackmail her with you idiot? She is tanning in the privacy of her own yard, not doing anything wrong, and everyone knows females have boobs, wow good blackmail. You are retarded OP

^THIS

and this

If legit, she is the one that could blackmail you....so, keep that in mind when you make your move, faggot

>mediafire.com/folder/pae5947iai5cc/All_the_pics_I_have_no_webms

Upload them as a ZIP or a RAR file pls OP. Mediafire is bullshit and wants me to upgrade to a Premium account to download files in bulk.

>My OP goes to Jail threads

hah fucking retard

nope, you're the retard like everyone else here who can't read.

Uh, you sorta can't blackmail someone AFTER the pics are leaked.

The whole point of blackmail is to give some money so no one sees them. Once the pics are out, WTF would you actually get her to pay for?

>tfw OP has literally cucked himself

here's another autistic, you're like the 10th or 20th or something.

>Here's another fag

She's done nothing wrong and you've committed a bunch of felonies. It will surely be her life that's ruined

sorry if i've roasted you
please stop being autistic, i wrote it like 100 times but only other faggots shows up. FUCKING READ.

>implying any one would care to read your retard dribble you call posts

> Should i blackmail her? Tell me your opinion.

i think you should hang yourself you fucking faggot

It's already been said, but she can blackmail you for being a fucking creep.

Where do the slack jawed yokels on Sup Forums get this idea that nudie pics are so shameful that they can "ruin someone's life with" with them?