Voting for some brain dead walking corpse

>voting for some brain dead walking corpse

lol how fucking stupid do you have to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-has-parkinsons-disease/
youtube.com/watch?v=bHHDcsIfZmI
youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0
youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM&feature=youtu.be
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/full-list-donald-trump-s-rapidly-changing-policy-positions-n547801
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

slightly less stupid than anyone voting for con-man of the century donald frump

:-)

>Being a shill
Lol

America is getting fucked either way, but with Donald Trump at least it'll be really funny.

Im an eufag and i would be so happy if Trump won, it would literally be the lulz of the century.

Btw lulz or not lulz, i think he would still be much better than that obnoxius fake bitch. How does amerifags not realize that Clinton is so fucking fake?

>How does amerifags not realize that Clinton is so fucking fake?

because they are paid

>this

If you choose to vote, you must vote for a braindead walking corpse. Politicians are old, bro.

>hillary """"""tripped"""""

Btw, does any american actually believe that the billionare bitch from that fucking Clinton dynasty actually cares about niggers and gays? Like holy shit, how can anyone be that dumb. As an european i cant wrap my head around the fact that people actually still vote members of 3-4 huge dynasties as president every few years....

Something they all ate for lunch

yes I think a lot of Americans do. this election has taught me the most about how stupid (american or other) people are.

most people still think becoming president is about policies and change and the economy and all that bullshit. they think what they say during debates and on tv and at rallies means anything and should be believed and analyzed, when NONE of it matters..

I remember a group of ppl I was with were talking about how trump is so fucked up and bad because he 'mocked' that disabled reporter or whatever, and I was like wow, I'd better not say anything or these idiots are going to think I'm a cunt too. whatever, fuck it. I just hope trump wins.

DONALD TRUMP IS THE ANSWER TO AMERICA'S PROBLEMS. TRUMP IS THE UNFORESEEN FORCE COMBATING THE GLOBAL ELITE, THE 1%, THE ILLUMINATI, AND NOW THAT HE HAS THE ABILITY TO TAKE THE MAJORITY OF VOTES, HE IS BEING SHILLED TO OBLIVION. DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING SAID ABOUT TRUMP, NOT EVEN THIS POST. JUST VOTE FOR WHO YOU WANT, AND NOT HILLARY JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE TRUMP. THINK ABOUT IT.

oh shit guys! Hillary is having another episode!

Looks like she's just dragged by the big guy with the diazepam.

>Voting for the guy that doesn't pay you.

He is a big guy, huh?

for you

look at all her goons coming in at the end to block the view, as if they have prepared for this.

if I take off her diapers, will she die?

Trump will do away with taxes for the poorest people. yeah thats so bad. Simplyfing the tax code....still waiting on hillary to say anything other than "i will cut taxes" bullshit

>Iowa
You know all 50 states vote, right?

>i-its just one state!

shhhhh, no tears anymore

So what happened

Anytime I see a post that starts with "you know that. . . " and ends with ". . . right?", I know that a dipshit wrote it and I can just ignore immediately.

>user-generated map
>thinking there's any chance in hell trump will take ALL swing states AND a deep blue state

the news said this morning that he has colorado

Ok nigger, keep your head buried in the sand. Hope that works out for you.

hes ahead in ohio, north caronlina and florida as of this morning.

He doesn't need all of the swing states.

>fivethrityeight

fox news?

All it's going to take is for ol cankles to have another parkinson's attack and that's all she wrote.

Most of these assholes would vote for an empty suit if it had a -D behind its name. Re: Obama

suprisingly cnn. Fox news is #1 news channel for 135 straight months

Because when fox reports on the same polling data everyone else uses, it's a lie. DURR FAUX NEWS AMIRITE

I dunno if that picture really applies to such a short post.

He does. See:

You know CNN is just as bad as Fox, right?

I can't fucking wait for Pesident Trump........
>That being said i live in a better place and can watch American implode from a distance
as always pic related ....future USA

Clinton already lost her huge lead, and theres most likely no way she will ever come close to having a lead like that again.

This is going to be a pretty close race, but many democrats arent enthusiastic, and they notoriously never vote

No, he's still behind in NC.

>$0.08 has been added to your account

>$0.09 has been added to your account

KEWL MAY-MAY DOOD XD

>$0.11 has been added to your account

>dae le sick hillary may-may XD

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-has-parkinsons-disease/
>FALSE

>$0.24 has been added to your account

>False

>hill shills getting BTFO

Amerifag here.
This was gonna be my first election to be able to vote in and honestly i'm appalled by the choices in this years election.
I was pro Bernie mainly for the fact that he seemed to actually care about what he was fighting for and the future of America but now that's gone too.

Personally, i'd like to not vote but that seems rather unpatriotic. I'll most likely vote Trump as a cynical "fuck you" to Hillary Clinton and the whole flawed Bipartisan system that America flaunts every four years. I hope he ruins it all.

43.0 + 38.7 = 81.7

What did the American people mean by this?

undecided?

>snopes

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=bHHDcsIfZmI

Vote Jill Stein as a protest vote. The system depends on you picking the lesser of two evils, so throw your fucking wrench into the machine.

don't do that.vote third party. look at some of the candidates you agree eith. you won't win, but if a third party takes enough votes away from the main two, then the main two will adopt some of the third party platforms for future elections.

the real issue is that theres no accountability law for these elections. even if they say they stand a certain way, they can go against it after winning the votes and make piss poor excuses for why they didn't do what they said they would.

>I'll most likely vote as a cynical "fuck you"
You aren't ready to vote yet. Grow up, kid.

>i'm appalled by the choices
That's how it always has been and always will be. Get used to it.

Go away Rajeesh.

They've been fucking out in force lately.

At Correct the Record, we make sure everyone knows the facts.

>I was pro Bernie mainly for the fact that he seemed to actually care about what he was fighting for and the future of America but now that's gone too.

Reminder that Bernie had similar views to Trump on immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0

Jill Stein voter reporting in. Snowball's chance in hell but I don't give a fuck.

Really sick of Hillbots telling me I'm literally voting for Trump if I go 3rd party.

>shit shoop is shit
You know they have a link to create your own map, right? You can color in whatever states you want without having to post an easily identifiable shoop. Of course people can still go directly to the site and see that you're making shit up, but I'm sure there are a lot of trumpfags who will eat it up regardless.

>$0.17 has been added to your account

Bern victims have more in common with Trump than Hillary, but they'll still follow the sheep herd.

not an argument

who fucking knows what trumps stand on immigration is. I've watched 2 different interviews of him within two days of eachother where he first flipped on his original stance, then flipped AGAIN on the second interview.

all these fucking scumbags will say whatever it takes just to get votes, they won't actually do anything.

>You aren't ready to vote yet. Grow up, kid.
>n-n-n-no you have to vote for one of the two choices we give you
>rich people buy both parties
>you pick the one you think is least bad
>that's how it has to work
>democracy

>$0.11 has been added to your account

Providing facts = / = Shilling.

Someone is trying hard today, CTR.

>one candidate is dying
>the other went bankrupt 4 times
who will save us?

So you admit he's the best. Look at it this way, Hillary tried to con her way to the oval office and she's been doing this for decades. Emperor Trump just started and he's already winning. Besides if he wins I won't have to see you worthless, lazy shills pathetically attempt to conjure votes for your hive queen.

>implying I'm shilling for a candidate.
when I say all of them, I mean ALL the candidates. Not conveying support for any of them.

Eat dicks user. I've looked at third party candidates already. Libertarian candidates seem cool at first with all of their flashy social policies but economically I just can't agree with them.
If you'd like to criticize my post then feel free to give some constructive criticism outside of "Hurr, you're just immature" and dismissing my argument all together.

Who do you plan to vote for and why? I'd like to have a legitimate discussion with you on this. :^)
>inb4 "ur just salty"

>Trumps a flip flopper

no he isnt. Hes been consistent since the 80s on his views

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM&feature=youtu.be

Yeah, me too. If they wanted to win, they should have nominated someone worth voting for instead of coronating the mafia boss that skeezed her way to the top. Fuck them, I hope this election destroys their corrupt party so we can build a new major party that actually fights for the people with the intention of winning.

haha that is perfect sentence to sum up this election

found the libcuck
TYRONE IS GONNA SCRAMBLE YOUR WIFES EGGS TONIGHT

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/full-list-donald-trump-s-rapidly-changing-policy-positions-n547801

They know she's fake. They're fake, too. One great big fake country with a fake culture and fake food and fake money.

Voting as "a cynical fuck you" IS immature. Vote for the candidate that you agree with. Don't vote for one that would obviously fuck the country over just because you're mad at Clinton for defeating your guy in the primaries. If you like Bernie that much, write him in.

>nbc

who gives a shit? I literally posted a video that has nothing but Trump himself talking about his views since the 80s.

Hillary is pro-gay, at least. She's a lesbian.

rekt

I don't think you know what that term means, faggot.

Sad that it's come to this, eh?

Regardless of who wins this pig shit carnival game, I want to be away from society when it's announced. I think we're going to see some really nasty stuff.

I think it would be a bit optimistic that it would break down the party and give birth to something useful, but you gotta hope. Common people can't take much more of this.

The Queen is dead!
Long live President Teresa Barnwell!

>m-muh video
>w-who cares about data that doesn't agree with my delusion

>Vote for the candidate that you agree with.
>so don't vote for lesser of two evils
>ok

2016 presidential election results
popular vote

Hillary Clinton: 1 vote

>$0.09 has been added to your account

cherry picked just like shillarys bullshit and doesn't include his recent flips. believe what both those faggot candidates are shoveling you.