What is Sup Forums's favorite pistol? Revolvers Count. Beretta 92fs here

What is Sup Forums's favorite pistol? Revolvers Count. Beretta 92fs here.

Colt Commander 1911!
Whose with me?

M&P9!
Saving up for a 1911 though.. Good ones aren't cheap

Mossberg 590 12ga shotgun.

>pistol

you ain't gonna stop the horde with a peashooter.

1911 magnum. Model is beast stick a magnum on it and you have the perfect pistol

this

1911 Government, Blue Steel, 9mm.

Sexy and cheap to shoot. Fun stuff.

Second place is a Kimber Raptor Mark II Company Cary or whatever their over the top retarded names are.

orig version

Beretta px4 storm

that's a handsome pistol !

Taurus judge

this one

Colt. Python or Desert Eagle

I'm a girl btw

I like sigs even tho a bit heavy

FN Five-seveN
Propably the best gun I ever used

judge is fucking awesome, shoots both .410 shells .45 colt rounds so fucking cool

Ruger LCP with Viridian React 5

Ah, a classic. Also we dont care

SHOTS FIRED BANG BANG SHE FADED

I know you'll shit on it because it's a 22 but 22s kill the shit out of people. I keep it with a suppressor, barely makes a sound with subsonic ammo. Ruger 22/45 surprised with a red dot and flash light

Used or played counterstrike with?

Britbong here, I've always wanted to shoot a firearm, I've shot a shotgun a few times but I want to fire a pistol or machine gun.

I'm going to Florida next year for my honeymoon, What are the chances me being able to go to a gun range, I know fuck all about gun laws other than you're allowed to shoot black folk for being black. Help a bong out.

what suppressor?

what suppressor?

Glock 24

This ones okay.

100% Florida loves their guns and if you go anywhere remotely popular there will most likely be a public rent a gun type range near you. No chance of being able to shoot a full auto though.

i went to a shooting range in Miami that had full autos. more expensive to rent though because you have to be supervised by a range officer.

But would it matter if I'm not a god damn Amurican? I can go in as brit tourist my white socks up to my knee caps and shoot a gun? Also how much does it cost?

.38 snub holla at your boy

(Pic not mine)

This beauty

Here, take my wallpaper

eurofag here. got a weird gunboner atm. some pics of vastly different hand guns?
not asking for nerf guns it should be able to snuff a nigga but maybe something unconventional?
ty in advance
>i know

Either the Browning Hi-Power or Makarov PMM

Nice piece you got there

How did you think of that filename?

CZ-75. Best "Wonder 9" of all time.

>for when you need to kill just 4 dudes but at the same time

>dat GRIP ZONE

Semi automatic revolver. Not the first, There is also the webley - fosbery if youre interested.

>citation needed

ty that was exactly what i was talking about.
here have some rare tittey as payment

What? The CZ-75 is easily the best steel frame 9mm ever produced. It has basically everything that makes a great pistol. its only real drawback is how little gripping area you have on the slide due to the rails being inside the frame.

Laugh if you want but I always come back to my Glock 22. Prefer the .40 and it's simple and reliable. Plus I've put way more rounds through it than anything else.

i like my two tone xd-40 pretty accurate too.

Never held a pistol. Gun control is verry strict over here. But I do own a 12' shotgun for hunting goose and shit

-norwegia cheese

Glock. 17 i love the easy break down it has but have the safety.

USP match.

What's the ammo cost like?

trigger guard big enough for winter gloves

>EXPENSIVE

Fuck that proprietary rail though. My only complaint.

Based CZ 75. I prefer the P-01. Arguably one of the better 9s/40s, if not the best. Even the Glock and Sig fags that shoot mine love it and want one.

The 92fs is eh. Be a man and step up to the 96a1.

If it works, it works.

You don't need to be a citizen to shoot a gun. Guy I know in California has Japs and other asians show up all the time to shoot guns on their vacation.

The best sub 9mm out there is the XD9. Hands down in my opinion. I've never met anyone who doesn't like this pistol.

Nah, Canadian here and you can come shoot without a license as long as youre supervised so no problem either side of this border.

>96a1
>willfully choosing 40 over 9mm

Fud plz go. 40 has no real world advantage over a 9mm with current hollow point designs. Plus 9 basically always has more capacity.

Fucking YES!!!, I really can't wait to do that shit, It probably sounds so retarded to a country that freely uses firearms but I can't wait to shoot something.

I have an XD Mod. 2 9, had an XDM 9, tried an XDS 9. All great guns. Wouldn't recommend the XDS because the difference between it and the Mod. 2, size-wise, aren't that big so might as well go double stack.

I have the PT 1911, and it's by far my favorite. Not a great EDC though, too heavy.

>tfw you obey the Geneva Conventions.

Glock 20. 10mm of GTFO.

Key is to respect what you have in your hand, understand that it is a tool that can kill and treat it as such. Dont be a retard and youll have a good time.

I have an LC9 and I don't really care for it tbh.

Idk anything about handguns. My favorite was the .357 magnum revolver my uncle owns, no nonsense, simple, reliable. His nazi pistol was cool too, idk the actual round but was about .23 cal and held I think 12? Bit small in my hand but would make a decent concealed carry I think.

Nice silencer, you really need to be able to kill people with no sound for home defense.
This is why gun people gets a bad reputation.

nice suppressor.

Yeah I'm not going to a be a nigger, I shoot a lot in the UK but it's only air rifles and shit like that.

Fired a shotgun a few times at clay pidgeons but never a pistol.

A Tokarev TT-33 fits my hand perfect.

Favorite semi-auto...

Also fits in your purse I bet.

>Soviet commissar fag
>oh shit
>PRIVYET COMRADE COLONEL

...and favorite revolver.

CYKA BLYAT

Here's my favorite, wish it weren't so expensive

> Model M&P R8

>Geneva Conventions

Don't really know what you're talking about here. Geneva Convention is basically nothing but POW treatment and a few other things. Nothing about ammo or guns from what I remember.

You might be thinking of the Hague Convention of prohibiting expanding projectiles in international warfare, and if that's what you're thinking of then please go be a retard somewhere else for being into guns and not knowing this.

Who said anything about defense? This is an offensive weapon.

>"silencer"
>no sound
gtfo retard

The lack of CZ in this thread is disturbing

part of the Geneva conventions banned the use of overly painful and excessive weaponry and ammunition. (Nukes, toxic gas, and certain ammo. (Hollow points, Incendiary, etc.))

10 mm is the most pointless caliber unless you conceal carry in case you run into fucking grizzly bears.

Better to have it and not need it amirite fam?

bond approves

WEW

Protip: you're not James Bond

>Grizzly bears
Bro, you're going to need a bigger bullet than a 10mm.

I said earlier that I know little about handguns but I would get a .357 mag (so a .38 right?) For fun but for any practical sort of thing, including end of the world bullshit there's no reason not to go 9mm, it's just the most common. Too bad about the price increase(on rifle ammo too really, unless you get a good deal on russian or eastern european bullshit) especially on 9mm.