Trap/sissy/cd thread

trap/sissy/cd thread

Sauce

more!

CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums

Great cd

Gonna need moar

Lucy CD xv

> tfw was supposed to fuck sissy today but she's now not answering texts

fuck bros I even took a day off to fuck this slut.
complete waste of a day

Oh fuck, I'd love to clean you up after you were used. You're so goddamn smooth!

If they aren't locked up they'll end up jacking off and losing all interest.
You need to find one that's caged.

Agreed!

This is why its always good to be locked for a couple days before getting fucked. You're so much more willing and submissive

I'm a new CD and I really want to get fucked where's the best place to look?

More uk traps please?

Hi Sup Forums, how's it going?

(Please don't be sideways again)

Clit is leaking with jealousy what the fuck..

Oh for Fucks sake

I don't remember fucking a trap.

You're not passable. Stop.

Bad news.

Its time we REALLY need a separate board for these fags....
also here some some under aged grills so mods notice.

>cd
That's fucking gay, bro.

CD

>no tits
>unsexy boring motion
>not that into it
>man ass & legs

moar?

Jailbait in a trap thread? I'm not complaining.

crossdresser

Someone loves it someone hates it.

>fuck off

I'm fucking disgusted that it's appealing to me, tbh.

I don't understand this mindset.
Traps have been a big thing on Sup Forums since like 2006.

Moar!

Oh fuck that's disgusting, faggot. Your clit needs to be slapped for that bullshit.

good, how are you doing hun

How did you make that cool fake cum?

yes and i love traps....... thats why we need a dedicated board.

Pretty good thanks, just killing time before heading out to go clubbing

There are other chans that have that already and tons of sub reddits about it just use those lmao.

Nosmile is back:3 I have a cold. you?

fun, im killing time before work :(

Can I see your clubbing outfit?

Its Bad Dragon cum lube.

Not me.

I hate the hair, but I'd still fuck you.

is that maya?

Fuck the things that I want to do with that fag

Clubbing on a thursday? pretty hardcore senpai.

Lucy cd xvideos

Yep, it's me again haha

Aww, don't worry, jerk to traps before you go

You can see what I had on before ;) had to downsize the image a lot so sorry if it's potato quality

Freshers week honey

Gotta go now, back later Sup Forums

No idea. It's some Welsh guy. I'd hammer the fuck out of his ares though.

Chloe Arden

I'd want to show some pics but I have no way of taking any shots ; ( I'll give it a try..

Do it.

Sauce?

Me

if not from all the ass fucking you'd probably cum from his fupa rubbing on your cock alone

Cute butt.

:/ i probably will lol

are there no trappy chatrooms? dirty sissy bitches hard to find

god i wish she hadn't banned me from her cb room

Xvideos Lucy Cd user

Omegle. "trap" or "sissy" yw

unfortunately most of the trap/sissy chatrooms are just old men pretending to be actual traps/sissies, feelsbadman

kek, why the ban?

i have no fucking idea, maybe cause i didn't tip her

My Phone has voice commands this is great

you probably complimented her or something
every single chaturbate channel mod is a massive fucking whiteknight