So Sup Forums I fucked up... I believe I caused the attempted suicide of my closest friend...

So Sup Forums I fucked up... I believe I caused the attempted suicide of my closest friend, they're currently in hospital. She slit her wrists and took a shit load of pills. She left me a note with her suicide letter. It was saying its not my fault. But deep down I know it is.

What did you do OP?

neat

I was fucking stupid. She said something and it annoyed me so I pushed her away and started ignoring her and turns out she needed me the most. Turns out I was her last and only friend left... And I pushed her away...

So? You're not responsible for her life. Her choices are her own.

well obviously she was being a bitch otherwise she'd have more friends left.

But if I didn't be a complete dickhead things would be so much different, she tried to reach out to me. And I just ignored her... If I just replied everything would be so much different.

who gives a fuck, you're all emotionally fragile little snowflakes these days, it might do you all good to just suck off a shotgun.

Emo much????

No she got mentally fucked.
Her cousin showed me some shit that no one should go through.

It was her plan all along OP
To make you feel shitty. She knew what was she doing, she wasn't planing suicide, she was planing a show and you felt for it. She knew you had a heart and she was right. So she played you.

Don't you fall for it OP

ah that's different. what happened?

awww, did someone read her diary, you stunted fuck?

Long story short she dissipated for about a week and a half. When she was found she was covered in her blood and had cuts bruises restraint marks. She was raped. On her phone she's been getting messages with pictures of her from random numbers saying "We will find you and you wont get away again".

I have seen the police report and shit all for it, police are trying to track them down but nothing yet.

who cares?

Post said material now.

She's alive, so you have plenty of time to make up for whatever you feel guilty for.

See

Itz just a prank bro

bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit

>ERMAGERD KAREN HEARD FROM DEBBIE THAT JENNY SAID SHE SEEN HER WITH LIKE CUTS AND SHIT AND HER COUSIN IS LIKE SAYING SHE TOLD HER THAT SHE IS GETTING SOME WEIRD PHONECALLS AND THE POLICE ARE INVOLVED AND NOW SHE IS LIKE HOSPITALISED BECAUSE PEOPLE THINK SHE WAS RAPED AND SO SHE TRIED TO KILL HERSELF

Eat a fucking dick, faggot.
you and your bullshit story.

lol.
Dunno man most girls get raped because they hang around with the wrong people. Its rarely someone totally random. Most girls love to be in company by bad people because they get attention there and feel special.
Anyways, men have a higher sucess rate in suicide, even there women are failing lol.
She just wants attention otherwise she would have taken a shotgun or atleast made that no one would find her.

I don't expect you or anyone to believe me, but holy fuck this shit.

Unless they have strict gun laws. This is Wales

Listen OP me and my best friend both wanna commit suicide and its not like im freaking out over any of it

still, she prob didnt took enough pills etc.
Why dont she just takes like 40 of them and gulp it down with bleach. this should work 100%

Only reason she didn't die is because I felt like something bad was going to happen and I contacted her cousin.

what is it with you kids?

seriously?

i grew up in the 90s, we had emo kids.
and those fags had more nutsack than you.

whats with all this empathetic shit?
what the fuck were you raised by?
where the fuck were the male influences in your life?

why the fuck cant you just say "what a fucking stupid attention seeking bitch" and move on from the clearly idiotic people?

i legit dont understand you kids.

Lol ur the mighty god emperor.
Alteast dont save a heretic.

My point was it was gonna work.

Listen m8 just cus i am a real sad boy and so is my friend doesnt make us stupid bitch nigger

go fuck a sheep, rhys.
you should all kill yourselves in wales, youre nothing but a waste of fucking skin.

AFSP.org

Oi m8 wait a good few months and i will

Watch those edges grandpa'