I tell you what happened: We starder living on revenue only

I tell you what happened: We starder living on revenue only.
"Oh shit don't fuck with the Sup Forumstards!"
Bullshit, is that shit still true? They are making fun of this community every day while we are here making trap threads.
We did every kind of things for the lulz, EVERYTHING.
Now look at us how patetic, how miserable we have become.
We need to stop and make this the most important comunity of the internet again, WE need to make Sup Forums DANGEROUS again.
We need to reborn from ur ashes.
We are here because the world don't undestand us, we are here because we hate humanity and the world, we are here because we need a place to do shit only for the LULZ, without rules, without compassion.
Rutless, like we were. Like we liked. Like we needed.
The iphone 7 shit was lid I have to admit, but wasn't at our old standars.

I think that we need a return in great style.
Fucking Onision is more edgy than us today.
Let's raid that fucking bitch.
Let's make his fucking cunty and edgy teenager fucking cut for him, cry for him, let's fucking destroy him

Not as a personal army for someone, Not as an army of edgy teenagers borderline racists.

But a bunch of sociopatich motherfucker that don't belive in nothing but destruction.

It's time to rise again Sup Forums.

Let's do it for the Lulz, nothing else.

Make Sup Forums great again

Too long, didn't read. Ill bump because it seems like you have something important you want to say

I agree
Sup Forums has become filled with "were not your personal army" instead of trying to dox any mother fucker who posted on here. We need people who can/will fuck people up because they can

bump
How is your first day on Sup Forums?

Truths

Money corrupts fast.

Fucking thread just got cucked by a white knight earlier, potential Sup Forums history down the toilet.

I can't remember the last time i saw something really funny or interesting on Sup Forums.
That's sad.

NO! that doesn't make sense, why a youtube video maker

Someone unleashed an entire classroom of autistic teens on us today.

we should do a really good raid

i have seen many raids throughout the years but they always lead to some gay shit like "JOIN THE DISCORD"

and everyone in the discord is not even raiding just talking about fag shit

if you guys are gunna do a raid do all the planning on Sup Forums

don't make a irc/discord

what happened with the iphone 7 stuff ? sorry, i wasn't around, missed that.

this happened

True. I mean i like discord but i hate anons like these.

bump im always down to cause some chaos

The problem is 404.

make new threads ....

infact the more threads you make the more Sup Forumstards would know about the raid

cmon i though you guys were more clever then this

Exactly, shall we get moving?

we're bumping so fast that everyone is gonna be in here soon

but what should we raid?

i don't really know what to do im thinking right now..... something that has a lot of impact

im thinking of getting on the news

habbo?

leafy?

Meanwhile oldfags are laughing at this thread

DONT USE THE WORD R@!D because m o d s
o
d
s

whats hip with the normies these days , lets attack that

mods
o
d
s

DoD is 404.

mods don't really care to be honest

imagine telling someone you are a Sup Forums mod the fist thing that would currently come to mind is :

>trap threads

>edgy teens

but if we do a good raid the mods can proudly say they run this place

Reply when we have a plan - ill go with it

Here's an idea:
As the OP said, Sup Forums before 2012 was DANGEROUS, full of lulz stuff and crazy degerated mind things! Hackers, challenges, live stuff. It was great. Now we have just mainstream things, and even reddit is better now!
Let's go back to there, let's do something that shocks the WORLD! THE NEWS! The media in its entirity!
What should we do? DO some campaign with degenerated ideas, or simply an ultra spam raid in YT and other social media.

bump

i need to be home for dinner at 4:30 guys.

i have a collection of aborted fetuses and still babies if that can help

Youtubers are pathetic, they're not worth it. We should do somethin like the "microwave your IPhone thing", but with the iphone 7.

Kek

Guys, how about something original. Youtube spamming and iphone memes are old and dead - we have a whole bunch of retards trying to come up with something devious.
> Just think of something that everyone can do but also an inconvenience or annoying.

hot, more please user

Maybe something related to terrorism?
Lets get everyone paranoid

don't forget the white Knight faggots

but can we focus on raiding

ayy lmao

Oldfag here. Sup Forums cant be the same because back in the day b had 3 groups of people: hackers, teens, and pedophiles. Back the some asshole got an idea and ran with it because we had hackers who made special ddos tools for otherfags to use and thereby allowing the full might of user be felt by all. Now is the new generation and Sup Forums has only oldfags who are too antisocial and unmotivated and newfags who know absolutely nothing. Nothing gets done

no post more, those are the best

#holdingforHillary

we get people to hold their breath in a show of solidarity with Hillary's breathing problems. Make it implied that you have to hold your breath longer than the person you got it from (we'll pass it on like they did with the stupid ice bucket challenge". Get a bunch of people to pass out. Blame 9gag or Hillary's paid shitposters

>not as an army of edgy teenagers
Implying that's not a fair some of the Sup Forums population

No u motherfucker.
No u

I am on board with this, americunts piss me off with thier irrational fear of TERRORISTS!!! Lets make them suffer for thier stupidity

family just search aborted fetuses on google .

well no one here has the skills to do anything other than spamming. but what do you expect? everyone here is a fucking child instead of actual adults. litterally and figuratively

was just asking man...

think again nigger

2nd Oldfag here, the hackers got shit done but that was before any national news/media paid attention to facebook, and twitter which had just started and no one used it. Shit gets trending there faster than anything else these days. I think now our goal should be to start/engineer stuff and let the "edgy teenagers" on social media spread it for us. It's a lot less likely to come back on us if it's normies doing most of the spreading

you cant pass out by holding your breath, its not possible

report bomb threats in random schools

Cringe thread?

doxx me faggot

how is life in new york ..

Newfag here, how do i learn how to be a hacker?

lmao thats so fucking off. kys

We can build a fake apk that send a sms to a person

I'm the guy who posted this yesterday
I didn't posted this thing today.

By the way i'm working on a false story of pedophilia in which onision is the protagonist

We post that shit on reddit, we do some sane trolling for the lulz.

We make our comeback

you're supposed to go along with it newfag

>also kys

I say we all make fake twitter accounts and spam trumps memes...

Cold.
The bed is so fucking cold.
Alone again, nothing but an empty space in my heart .
What have I done? What have I become?
I hurt myself again today, just to feel something.
Nothing.
I’m Annik (Not my real name) and this is my confession, my story.
5 years ago I was a normal 15 years old living in Las Vegas, nothing special really, my dad divorced from my mother was 7 and I didn’t saw him since, normal school life, not too many friends, no boyfriend.
Then I met him, Gregory Jackson was his name, he was 25 year old.
We met in a coffee shop, I don’t know why he was there because he wasn’t drinking, he approached me first he made a terrible joke about my coffee and then he talked about how caffeine was a drug dependency or something like that.
He was kind of funny, charismatic and cute I liked him

I don't know how to continue tho

Some ALPHA can help me?

you absolutely fucking can. my girlfriend heard you get rid of hiccups but holding your breath and passed out on the couch next to me for about 10 seconds. Kids at the school my mom teaches at throw tantrums and hold their breath until they pass out all the time. Don't just repeat shit you've heard without looking into it first, newfriend

>newfag
ill have you know I'm a 2 yr old from North Korea. I've been on here half my life

>say we have leaked hidden features about pokemon go

>all you have to do is download them from this legit looking site

>most normies think you can only get viruses on computers

>people download it

>actually malware that changes your background to the Sup Forums logo and does other shit to piss you off

>kys
How was school today?

oke,lets buld an apk that takes pictures from frontface and back camera and allow us to read everything, go on everything an maybe oneday somebody famous downloads it (if it gets trending) and we can destroy them... for the lulz ofc

We can maje a board where we can report a fag and when the fag as 20 report or more he's ban ?

Yea and whos gonna code that shit? thats a single man job

We post it on reddit and we share it on twitter with fake accounts

We ruin that asshole, we reclaim the attack and the internet will fear us till ur next attack

this can go somwhere

Watch this true story documentary from 1995. Niggerlips Jolie will teach you everything you need to know

not everone on Sup Forums is a dumb nigger

>also implying you can't get premade viruses for android

Yeah but it probably won't.

That's sounds fun

Read the onision shit, it's more promessing

I have an idea if you guys wanna hear it....

make a church a pokestop or somthing.

coding a virus is and can be a single man job

let me guess you are on of the people that thing "viruses are only for compooters "

we have a really bad traffic camera company reaping thousands if not millions from the people. wanna hack the cameras?

would one of you niggers post this ded plastic titted chicks sex vidya?

Tiziana Cantone

I know they exist but there are also anti-viruses for android. Most fags who dont understand shit like that use iPhones.

Also why are we only trying to go with one idea. If we do multiple theirs more room for failure because if 1 fails the others might work

shoot

Read the onision shit sound good as fuck

>proof = your word

Old Sup Forums is gone, it won't return back to the way it was since it's so popular now.

Pokemon Go is irrelevant now, the hype is gone

Yes every truefag can make a malware like that

no, viruses were around before personal computers were.

This kind of shit gets the FBI involved. It's not for the lulz when you come home to find your house trashed and shit taken as evidence for collecting illegal personal information from thousands of people or threatening a terrorist attack. How fucking stupid can people be?

samefag

I'm here for the LULZ

shitpost1o1

got any other ideas i think my malware idea was sweet but im down for other options

fappening was Sup Forums's last great move.

even then, user-ib did most of the work on that.