Tattoo inspiration thread

Tattoo inspiration thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KsdMuhYJPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wanna get one like this

interesting idea! should it make any sense, or just look dope?

people with tattoos like that should kys

why that tho?

Planning on getting something like this. I like the low saturation.

If the wolf was more decorated instead of full black it would actually look preety good IMO

why do you even care?

this

tattoos = child rapists

Oh cool, a doodle drawing. If you look closely you can see where the scribbler fucked up multiple times. Look at where the lines connect. Shit looks like a first year art students escher copies.

Only permissible tattoos are cultural ones, everything is trash.

Way to ruin the fucking ink by adding retards kissing in a tent. Just fuck my shit up.

it's easier just to wear a tshirt with similiar image

this lol
everyone is going to assume things about you now

But then he won't get as much attention.

that one is actually a cover up. not that it changes anything. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I want this too

y are you even in this thread then

Fukkin sweet tat breh

>tumblr

Rafel Delalande.

You're not thinking about the big picture. They're about to fuck.

Or get murdered. While fucking.

Saw one of these in real life.
Looks like shit if you aren't very close, like somebody just painted most of their forearm black.
Not an expert on tatoos, but my understanding is that stuff like that will look like garbage in ~5 years, is that correct?

I feel likeits the kind of tattoo that looks awesome at first, and then it turns more dull as it ages.

yeah, maybe.
fml

>big picture
>I want to be tough so gimme a tattoo of dark creepy woods
>but I want to be sensitive to the ladies
>gimme a cute couple about to do it, or be murdered
>tattoo artist, "your dime, my time. what ever."

Tattoos are fedoras you can't take off

If you dont have muscles dont get tattoos looks so gross on skinny people

You now what can't take off?
A plane on a treadmill

Oh look you couldn't think of an actual tattoo idea so you did what every douche bag does and got a tree tattoo

got myself a Kat Von D original right here

I'm going to get a naked female vampire taking a shower with a knife in her mouth. Around her feet I want a big snake with a dragons head spewing fire.
Two bats are flying above her holding a rat with evil eyes.

lolled

Legit autistic.

You are literally wrong

>youtube.com/watch?v=0KsdMuhYJPw

Plenty wrong with this but it's still great looking simply cause it's striking.

Why would I want to take off my fedora?

Who wants to see more? I have a giant penis demon on my back

Conveyor belt is not fast enough.
The wheels do have friction, so the belt just needs to go a lot faster than the plane, not the same speed.
If the wheels were frictionless it would take off regardless of the speed of the conveyor belt.

>literally

Someone told me once that geometry tattoos are the tribal tatoos of our generation.

In a few year this'll be the tattoo of all the loosers out there

when presented with evidence you still deny, are you by any chance a Clinton supporter?

guy shoulda saved the money he blew on those tats and gotten some sammiches and a gym membership

or can dudes in Junior High get tats now?

This is my leg

Each one cost about 250-300 each

>newfag

I got a sleeve down to my hand.

Getting my inner bicep worked on soon, then getting my armpit done. Gonna be intense.
Inner and outer elbow were gnarly.

holy shit where did you get this picture user

How long do you think this would take on a shoulder?

What evidence?
You don't seem to understand the point. They had a car pulling a conveyor belt.
The planes propulsion is not due to the wheels spinning, but the propeller so of course the plane picks up speed.
Unfortunately for you there is a thing called friction. The wheels are not friction-less against the conveyor belt.
If you speed it up enough, lets go overboard and speed it up close to the speed of light, even the most minuscule friction will pull the plane backwards faster than the propeller can propel it forwards.
Of course the wheels would break and the plane would end up with the fuselage on the conveyor belt and the friction would be even higher requiring less speed.

you better have a big shoulder

You bought your own legs?

>Unless you're asian then that is fucking retarded.
>Look at your own heritage and redesign it based on that.
>Most of us are all white guys, take your highest % of what youre descended from and go from there.
>Because a knight's helmet, war horse and a canis pugnax is infinitely more awesome than seeing some faggot white kid who can't into his own culture and heritage.

Four hours but looks like it'd go better as a half sleeve

The more space the design covers the more detail it can have and will blur less over time

Sup Forums just the other day.

Hadn't been on here in about 6 months.

Anyways, I got over 10 hours on my sleeve. Hand and knuckle tattooed as well.
Then getting my torso and neck worked on, where they tie in together.

Exposed tattoos doesn't haven't affect my employment or job prospects, as most every skilled blue collar has tattoos, in labor and management.

Yeah from some dude with crash tattoos

Its photoshopped ive heard

How would the orientation change for a half sleeve you think?

i use to go to school with all of those people. this chick with the star of david was one of my closest friends and my drum major. wtf. i really want to know how this pic ended up the way it did

We all one human race so it 's very foolish indeed to set yourself silly limitations based on some bullshit racist theories.

>doesn't know how lift works

Okay bro, you're right. Just chill out and vote for her.

Hmm i'd say look for some reputable artists on instagram in your area, who is good with black and grey work, and then ask him to redraw it in portrait. They tattoo every day and know what fits best on what body parts,

3 pics incoming, what I went to my aritst with and what i came out with

First pic is the one i gave him

you know how gay barbed wire tattoos look?

thats how this is gonna look one day, and sooner than later.

Want to get this

>>Opinion

>>Wolf has meaning to me

bad placement, but the tattoo itself is fine.

make it like

so the eyes are the same

but it's kind of a douchey tattoo

And came out with this, can see how he chopped and changed to make it fit my arm

Always go with what the artist thinks is best

>be a white american
>only have American traditional tattoos

That's just me though.
These all age poorly, and you can't even see what the fuck it is unless super close up.

Bad shoooop!

>believing the one race fee fees

Even if you want to go that route it's a culture thing, not a race thing. You aren't/weren't a Japanese samurai, nor do your ancestors have anything to do with samurai so it would look cringe and weeb as fuck on some white guy. Same thing with the knight imo unless you are European or at the very most 2nd generation American with a sizable majority of a specific European culture (not 1/8th Polish getting a winged Hussar tat).

>>Design

Got my next tatto

better get a hamburger tattoo then

Fucking worth. That's beautiful

That looks like a cover up.

Why do I find inked girls so hot?

Ok will do thanks mate

I kind of want a tattoo on my shoulder of a bunch of infinity symbols that look like they were drawn by someone obsessing over the idea of infinity and it was just driving them insane. Like someone who used to have a normal life until he smoked some good weed and his mind went off on a tangent that consumed his mind over the idea of infinity. His wife had to leave with their son because when she woke up he had covered every surface of everything in his home. With. INFINITY. SYMBOLS. ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Because you know they're probably freaky as fuck in bed?

Anyone know what the black and grey neo-traditional style is called for reals? I really like the simplified style of traditional but prefer black and grey for the sake of longevity

This. Fuck you weebs

Best tattoo here

I'm thinkin like a whole sleeve of the McDonalds crew smoking blunts while big tItty bitches seductively curl around their legs and stuff their faces with big macs. The hamburglar would be throwing up gang signs and pointing several guns at the viewer while his grill read "Nuggz"

Cheers man. This one is me too.

watercolor and geometry, the flower blowing away, infinity symbols with words are this generations versions of: orchids, trampstamps, tribal, and nautical stars

and your feeling is wrong. straight black line shit like that, bold, will look good over the years. all this super lightly shaded stuff, anything with greywash, and most of the watercolor shit without outlines will look like retarded blobs of color. So basically the opposite of your assumptions