Feels thread Sup Forumsros

Feels thread Sup Forumsros .
Also share you current problems

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

kill yourself

Why? I'll probably get another one tomorrow if not then the day after.

kek

this will be worth the read but its long as fuck

hate to be that guy

but that's not what they're protesting

they're protesting cops killing blacks disproportionately

they're still being retards

but it's over something real

pls leave this thread T_T

That would be good for a cringe thread

God damn, ouch.

Realizing that every failed relationship I've had has been for the same reason so I'm better off accepting I'll die alone and unwanted

>be me
>orphan, grew in a foster family, I am adopted.
>physically and sexually abused through the childhood
>they're alcoholics and fight a lot
>20 now, diagnosed with bipolar 2 disorder, social anxiety disorder and major depressive disorder
>I couldn't even do groceries due to severe anxiety
>I'm put on 6 different types of medication
>am I dead yet? am I a zombie ? Who am I...these pills are...are killing me
>I had 2 boyfriends(yes I'm a fag), I caught the first one with a hooker in his bed, the second one beat the shit out of me because ''he's the leader" then left me heartbroken
>I...I'm just looking for love,
>attempt suicide by overdosing
>gets hospitalized 3 days, I run out of hospital because I needed one month more
>under no medication right now, I'm anxiety free, patiently waiting it to return, I'm also in therapy.
>I'm thinking to start self-harming again
>this world is just not for me....

If niggers stopped behaving like niggers that wouldn't be happening. All they have to do is literally stop acting like animals and they'll stop getting put down like animals.

be glad you had one

Got rejected by this girl who has a boyfriend. They've been together for 5 years but I know I'm so much better. It's a shame she doesn't see that. She told me a bunch of times to stop flirting with her and she's not interested but I know she's saying that just because she has a boyfriend. I've met so many girls in relationships who always use the excuse "I'm in a relationship" but it's such bullshit. Pic SHE took of me one night all of us were out

Nigga this is a feels thread and i contributed a feel so fuck off.

worth reading if you don't know it

> youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs

>I broke up with him.
>He told his coworker he wanted me to stop sleeping the same bedroom as him, never told me. He could have told me and it would have made sense to me, I would have gone with it.
>He told her I'm whoring myself out, which he said because I'm having sex with someone else, then complained to me that I haven't fucked him in too long.

What the fuck is the logic here? Does he want me in bed with him or not? How am I a whore just because I'm having sex with someone who isn't him? Why would he not want me in bed with him but want to fuck me?

Find a hobby and put time into it , it will take you mind of it. Good luck ! And dont self harm.

Sucks that happened, but at least you know the happiness when it comes to having a relationship (and the hurt of ending one)

fucking idiot. it's retards like you that get constantly knocked the fuck out.

How about we actually look at that graph. You want to talk about disproportions, how about the rates at which blacks murder compared to other races? Or crime in general, in particular violent crime. Especially when considering how much (or rather, how little) of the population they make up.

But I guess it is white folk fault.

>friends with girl since 3rd grade
>best friends by 5th grade
>she had moved in down the street from me in elementary school
>Had most of our classes together in middle school
>always ate lunch together
>went home together every day and did our homework together
>we almost always ate dinner together at one of our houses
>our families inevitably got really close because of this
>by the 8th grade hormones happened and I didn't look at her like she was just my friend anymore
>skinny, got picked on, no balls so I said nothing
>in the winter we went with her family up to the mountains to ski on saturdays (we live in colorado)
>for the first 20 minutes the car was always freezing
>it also seemed colder because we woke up early and the sun hadn't rose yet
>we would always cuddle under a blanket
>I remember listening to her breathe softly, pressed up against me as we both fell back asleep
>those car rides always felt so warm, however cold it may have gotten outside
>always had a great time skiing, nothing that really stuck out other than she would always hug me when the wind picked up on the ski lift
>we would always go somewhere after, wasn’t always the same place but it was always something great
>a lot of times we went to get food and watch a game or something

>dubs speak the truth
Thanks, user, but I tried so many hobbies but I just couldn't feel any joy in them

fucking nigger

Yeah me too but i dont come here to write here

Follow-up:

>Told him I'll leave the bedroom since that's what he wants
>Told him I'll move out since it bothers him that I'm having sex with someone else
>He told me he wants me to keep living with him and doesn't want me to move out of the bedroom

I don't understand.

Its OP here actually.
Dubs again
Have you tried a sport or an instrument . I spend many hours practising the drums and i just zone out and it feels fucking good.

It sucks more knowing I can never have another relationship because it'll end the same. It's torture to have felt happiness and know that it's not meant for me

I have tried violin, I enjoyed the fuck out of it but then, out of nowhere, it all gone.

why not?

Every day feels the same, I'm neither sad nor happy. I'm concerned about the course I'm attending because it's supposed to be hard. I don't trust that my friends actually like me. I suspect that most people don't like me but are hiding it. I don't enjoy stuff I'd normally find enjoyable. I hurt my leg so I can't run.

also

tfwnogf

Pick it up again , its good you already know the basics. You just gotts find something.

why does this depress me so much

Fuck the people who you think arent your friends. Find something that brings you joy. Hit the gym , get buff . Get girls.

This might just be complete nonsense, rambling but I'll just put down how I feel when it comes to stuff
I have such a low view of myself, but I know I shouldn't. I have friends and family that care about me but I made sure that everyone only knows me on a surface level. I'm terrible when it comes to opening up, while I have had some friends told me some personal stuff. I hate myself for being like that because then I become unable to convey any true emotions.

QUINTS OF TRUTH

what a faggot ...

OP here
Holy shit , my first quints.
They speak the truth

Dude go get a girl its not that hard. Most college bitches will throw themselves at you if you're not a blatant faggot.

People like you really need to get in touch with their artistic side. The art you would make could be legendary.

God what a fatty.

Yeah, I am worried about your health. I'm worried about your health because fatasses are costing the country 147 to 210 BILLION dollars a year. The most amount of any health issue. You're not going to die a day earlier if you're obese. You're going to die a decade earlier. Which doesn't bother me, because you'll stop costing so much money in motor scooters, medications, and special accommodations everywhere.

Not to mention obese people are unattractive, and walking around with ugly people all over the place sucks.

To be honest I have a musical ear, I like to compose, sing(even though I don't have the voice to), I'd love if I could paint, I'd paint all day long madness paintings.

you are manipulative and should die soon.

>sometimes we would go tubing/sledding after 8th grade year.
>sometimes we would just go somewhere with a spectacular view, I remember one view very well for a special reason. But, we’ll get to that later
>by the time we drove back down it was always nighttime
>her and I usually just cuddled and stared out the window and listened to music, or fell asleep together
>high school started, I was still skinny and awkward, but she was pretty and social and popular
>we have several classes together, she’s still my best friend
>people make a few comments about it, but I don’t catch hell or anything
>her popular friends repeatedly question why she even talk to me
>she always just tells them that we’re best friends and they should shut up
>still always went home, did homework together
>ski season started back up
>back to the good ol days
cont?

Just leave, that fag is playing games with you, leave and keep doing you.

Just get paper , paint and make whatever you can. Whatever you feel like. You will develope your own style.

Start painting, get a singing coach, learn some instruments you don't know. I have some shitty emotional illnesses as well and music is my only escaped if I didn't get my hour a day with my guitars, I'd probably blow my head off. Seriously.

Ivan Grozniy kills his son in anger and regrets instantly ... nice reminder ... also the feels.

Cont

Cont.

A thing I also hate about talking about any problems I have is that I feel like the other person is going through their own shot and doesn't need to hear from me. I realize I ain't no special snowflake that deserves to be supported by anyone. And when it comes to helping out others with emotional problems, I just turn into the clown. A clown that is always there for you. And as someone else has said before, "once the people has seen the clown's façad break then that person just becomes some other guy" I put up the image of the happy guy of the group of peers, and I don't ever want anyone to know that I have evered experience pain.

So because she took a pic of a spaz looking like a spaz that's your cue that she wants to dump her boyfriend to fuck said spaz?

You sound like a douche, so if anything you're just as much of a douche as he is.

this

trips of feels

I've got a story about how I lost three of my best friends separately over the course of a year if anyone's interested.

I used to spend most of my time in feels threads just like this.
There is something about that sadness and lonelyness that is so addicting.

After I started taking antidepresants that sadness is gone, but for what?
Sadness was the only emotion I could actually feel and experience, now I feel nothing.

This sounds stupid but I wanna be sad again, it's much better than being this empty and feeling nothing

i just

>yes I'm a fag
if you're a tranny, go kys and do it right this time. if not, keep keeping on, user

OP here , gotta go. Hope I helped some people out.

I said I'm a faggot, not a tranny.
What's up with all the tranny hate, tho ?