Hey Sup Forums, how do you think we can eliminate ISIS?

Hey Sup Forums, how do you think we can eliminate ISIS?

No nukes allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11882195/US-trained-Division-30-rebels-betrayed-US-and-hand-weapons-over-to-al-Qaedas-affiliate-in-Syria.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A nuke

a nuke

Wait until Trump makes the CIA stop funding it.

Use nukes

Fucking kek.

Pork nuke

This

you fucking ruined kys

Pork on the dead bodies. Oh, and a nuke.

Nuke

Probably this

Over 27,000 ISIS fighters have been killed since OIR started

What we are doing now is working

Like Rand Paul said. Stop arming Saudia Arabia who has also helped fun Hillarys campaign. They are using the weapons and giving them to isis under the table. We need a better foreign policy. And fix the trade system. There's no reason why we should sell weapons to countries unless an attack is eminent.

*claps*

Serious question, is CIA actually funding ISIS?

And what is Aleppo

We all dress like cows.

oy vey

I don't think they're actively funding it, they're just condoning it. About time the people over there got a taste of their own medicine.

Send in some crusaders

Of course, but the west is lackluster.. ISIS goes full in, and risks everything, and the west tries to win from the distance due to media backlash. If the west would go full in, the show would be over in 2 weeks.

Just what do with the semi radical muslims, supporting ISIS in the hometown, but not really warriors.

Draw pictures of Mohammed on the Quran, airdrop them onto ISIS territory. they need to destroy the pictures, but they cant destroy the Quran. Their minds implode, ISIS defeated.

Or we could have this guy he started eliminating crime, even dissapeared muslims from mosques when they did a terrorist attack.
Best Presidents
1 Vladimir Putin
2 Can`t Mossad the Assad
3 The guy from the picture

Just go into Muslim countries and kill anything that moves. After 95% of sand niggers are killed you can just outlaw Islam or shun it like we do Nazism. Problem solved. Germany can be in charge of disposal. They seem to be pretty good at that.

Who do you think armed the so called rebels that went ISIS in Syria ?

those fucking helping countrys who gave weapons for fucking kurdistan. Kurds are selling them and try to run and get beheaded afterwards ... fucking cowards

lol never

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11882195/US-trained-Division-30-rebels-betrayed-US-and-hand-weapons-over-to-al-Qaedas-affiliate-in-Syria.html

Sorround Raqqa in pigs heads and then they cant leave and fucking airstrike the shit out of them.

tons of napalm

at least we can have and test bio and chems on them

Gas the whole area with lsd for 6 months air drop pork, shit, and napalm

Send in /k/. I'm pretty sure most of everyone over there would jump on the opportunity.

glass the fucking country

The Duke

The puke

Assad is already doing that then Blackmama got all gay rage about it, like if bombing someone leaving kids with no limbs is better.
It is a war and no chemicals ? why the fuck not ? better for them to really die than live without a foot or something.

with one hoe, so we can gas them. i like

The Luke?

top keg dude

Kill all there livestock and burn all their fields then open a pig only meat market after 3 weeks.

Never trust a Muslim

kill before torment - sounds good to me

They are just misguided young Islamic men. We should provide jobs, basketball, education to them in their homelands.

create a real spartan programme and make a master chief and style his armour with european medieval shit and get him to go fuck shit up

Used to hate ISIS, but with the way "our" women are acting now I really can see the point with Islam.
That loud mouth fugly feminatzi that we all hate, if we except Islam (and really that same feminatzi cunt has already done that for us) we can stone the cunt and her sisters, rape her corps and parade her head around on a stick.
sooo.... It's not all bad

Railguns.

there are bombs out there powerful as nukes daisy cutters etc

I am not giving up liquor and viewing five times per day just so you can feel superior to women.

Go to Utah.

same thing with judism

have you read the talmund

also guess why we are even involved in the middle east isreal can sort it all out

block all borders and just sit back

And the DEA sells weapons and makes deals with Mexican cartels. Really wish they could stop doing that, but what can you do?

Will ISIS do anything for your spelling, or?

buy all yazadi sex slaves

with counterfeit money

No head parade?

we're literally the most powerful military in the world.

Whell, if i get to run around with a AK then the amount of gramer nazis would be less so...

But close to an election. The US Army is basically on a leash right now. No one will risk losing precious votes.
I hope the winner goes all in with ground troops and such.

Stop selling weapons to Saudi Arabia (because they sell some of the weapons to isis), also train up some elite soldiers, make them skilled and well armed and send them over to Syria, Iraq or whatever and kill every sand nigger with a gun.

I agree with this man.

Our hands are tied mainly due to liberal policies and media outlets.

Just wait until the U.S. finally gets Assad out of power and weasels in some pro-western government.
Once the U.S. has achieved its foreign policy objectives the need for an excuse to have US troops in Syria will go away and so will ISIS.

Is it still summer?

Can we hack them?

What is there to hack? They're not keeping anything of value online. Their twitter accounts get deleted regularly and for messaging they're using telegram, which is very hard if not impossible to hack.

Why would you need a hooker to gas them ?