YES YES YES YES YES IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SHIT

Kek thats 90 percent of britain there

The hermit

>digital camera photos from 2004
Same old shit in every thread.

I hate chavs...

Damn right wtf is wrong with people?

Any1 got Doncaster ?

Nothing better than a slutty chav slopping all over your cock knowing that she's the biggest slut you'll ever meet

All these fucking cancerous mongrels deserve to die. Seriously who the fuck faps to these inbred chernobyl cunts

The hermit

anyone got Tara nudes?

Any Liverpool

Scouse birds are satans spawn. Their eyebrows are just disgusting. Should be fuckin ashamed of theirselves

Hermit

>Sup Forums
>name fagging

I thought summer was over

Post some still

Leeds ho

dat bulge

Yeah autumn has set in now dont give a flying fuck.

Been on here for a while it amazes me how scummy shit is. Time to speak my mind bout shit

any cheltenham nudes?

Defo a bloke look at that fucking knob

Charlotte

nebulus03

fock off

where in doncaster u from pal

Any isle of wight girls

name? location?

You'll be asking for Victoria Redsull next

ENJOY YOUR SHARIA LAW

whats wrong with that? they both had fucking hot pics

I just got back from a business trip in the UK that took me to Weymouth and Salisbury. I'm so hard for chavs- but the reality is they are much harder to get in bed than you think.

I have strong game but they are (like most low class females) too obsessed with their set of friends that fucking outside of that group of equally low class males isn't attractive to them- nice dates and stuff don't matter. If I had hem here to take on a boat/plane ride where I live in the US it would be possible.

I would have to rent a Ferrari or something garish and conspicuous to fuck one there- or spend time trolling some chav bar.

They both and the same old pics there were floating around for the past 10 years, There's nothing new. They won't be every again, Fucking move on ya sap.

I want the full set of tara tho, ive only seen a couple and i heard there is loads more

Wolverhampton

There's video's as well there very fucking old and have been round for ages. There's someone Anonib saying there's new stuff all the time but there isn't and won't be again. They both stopped being sluts and got there shit together.

love the tits on this chav

how have i never seen them? no idea where i can find this old stuff? they are both still hot as fuck tho, taras tits are huge these days

better view of them

yesssssssssssssss

They were old as fuck had them on my laptop years ago. If you ever went on a site called Mingleville Vicky literally slagged it about on there.

norwich

your stereotypical (and uncommon) scouse birds yeah. seen some real beauties there though.

man i need to find these videos now. what happened in them? never even heard of mingleville is here stuff still there?

name? more?

SSSSSSCCCCCCOOOOOOTTTLLUUUUUUUUNNNNDDDDD FFFFFUUUURRRRRREEEEEEVVVVUUUURRRRRRRRRR

keep going,
name or not?

Taler du lort om Carlsberg, broder?
-Denmark

Oh fuck, you again

Just sucking cock on a shit phone, Wasn't anything good really. It's still there but it's dead no ones on it anymore.

do you have any nudes or are you just going to keep posting instagram shit?

why didnt you start a thread?

Fuck off

i need links man

Damn, more Jade

I don't even think there online anymore, They were in a Doncaster thread on Anonib UK. But not sure if the pics of Vicky are still there. Not seen any vids in about 6 years though.

I'm sure I know her where is she from

fuck i really wanna see these, the search continues. cant believe ive never seen the really good stuff

Sheffield

Seriously go on Anonib UK, Find a Doncaster or Donny thread and ask, Someone will find em.