Hey Sup Forums you guys should know this, is this hemp? Shit grows all over the roads here

Hey Sup Forums you guys should know this, is this hemp? Shit grows all over the roads here

Other urls found in this thread:

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Cannabis_sativa_plant_(19).jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feral_cannabis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No it's not. You'll probably kill yourself trying to smoke that... serious

yea, in fact, you don't need to smoke it, you just need to burn it in an enclosed space, you'll be high enough to wave down at the aliens on the moon

Does it look like my plant? If not, no. And don't try to smoke it before you know what it is

i really hope youre trolling user..and yes thats weed

Dude no its not.

looks like weed from the 70s

i think it's super low potent marijuana

I hope this is all same fag.

I know you guys are ALL tards

ohhh riiiiight... (nudge nudge wink wink)
its not..

its a grassplant of low quality you jismbucket

Jesus fuck look at those fat ginger fingers

Then any of you anons know what that shit is, because it grows along the roads by farms

not weed dont smoke

working with weight for a living... promise that shit will make you mad money with them teens at a mall but aside from that you dont want it

it is marijuana weed grass pot herb ganja ..
but it doesnt look very potent..but good enough for a buzz or nice high if you smoke enough..

looks similar to this
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Cannabis_sativa_plant_(19).jpg

wtf are you on about? its weed you numbnuted faggot

It may be a low producing strain or it could be a hemp plant that is ment for the plant fiber and not the buds. Either way i wouldnt trust it for smoking

whats it gonna do ? kill him if he tries it? why would you not trust it.?.
worst that can happen is a cough after the first drag..

where is this user? country??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feral_cannabis

Midwest USA, shit grows all over the roads man

FUCKING BETAS

LISTEN HERE:

THE OFFICIAL Sup Forums COMEBACK!!!!

listen nigga this is my livelihood. im pushin qps all day nigga.

im tellin you that shit aint weed

Found a field of that shit when walking my dog. It smelled like weed and I thought I hit the fucking jackpot.

If American midwest that is indeed ditch weed. You'll have to smoke a bushel basket to get high though.

and im telling you its weed man,,it not the potent crossbred strains you know..thats weed at its most basic..just plain weed

IFF Ben SELLIN CRAXK SINCE LI DA FIFFF GRAYY

you can still use it to make an ounce of good weed into two ounces..sell to cringy teens and profit

ightightight i see the second picture that shit is for sure some shiiiiity sativa breed. roll that shit pack that shit and mail that shit man if you can get enough bud ill make it worth your wile

tree fiddy

This dude hustlin. go get em boys

yes.

this is how people get robbed for their stash. fucking with people like mixing in some mids with dro round tampa bay willget you knifed the fuck up man. ask my boy dayne whos all scared up from doing the exact same thing.

Does anyone even buy ground up shit? How the fuck would you mix it in with big buds? That's how I get my weed.

landscapers and construction guys will ALWAYS be buyin pre ground up dirt weed in oz bags for a bill man

Only once I got ground up shit from a guy and he didn't stay in business for very long.

so a picture of your eight is supposed to give what your saying cred?

bitch ill sell fucking oregano and stay in the game. its about who you know where you go. nigga ill sell kids dirt weed at the price of dro and get their girls to give me dome for a dub sack i dont give a FUCK

It's ditch weed.
Smoke it if your desperate

>sell kids weed
>get their gfs to suck you off
>getting kids to suck your dick
>children sucking dick
???????????

That pic is 5g's I picked up in Amsterdam.

>Let me tell you all a story
>About a mouse named Lori
>Yeah, Lori was a mouse
>In a big brown house
>She called herself the hoe
>With the money
>money
>flow
>But fuck that little mouse
>'Cause I'm an albatraoz
>Yeah, Lori said she was a mouse
>Smoked that cheesn’
>like a baoz
>Monilie
>money
>money
>hoe
>Chinka
>chinka
>chingka-flow
>Yeah, Lorry was a witch,
>Yeah, a sneaky little bitch
>So fuck that little mouse
>'cause I'm an albatraoz

what you aint never got no high teenage girl to suck off your big black adult cock too?

buncha fuckin pussys this place is full of i say.

i go hard in the paint bitch! folk nation gd's all day every day

nigga i aint here to make friends im here to rob rape and get high

Real rapist hours Xdddddddd

it is cannabis ruderalis. ditch weed. yes its cannabis but its not cannabis indica or cannabis sativa, its probably got like 1% THC and will just give you a headache

That is not 5gs.

Hemp is for rope you can't smoke it fag