"D-diving over the finish line whould be illegal."

>"D-diving over the finish line whould be illegal."

Americans are literally SEETHING right now.

Don't even know what you're talking about
>seething
Ok

Eh not really, the olympic events has some really weird rulings that I've really noticed this year.

For example in volleyball, being able to run onto the opponemts side and under the net if the ball is knocked out off to the side to hit the ball back into play.

I saw the two person women's volleyball team do that against australia, that shit was wonky as fuck

Nah, that was pretty epic by your Bahama mama...I'll still come to your country for vacation.

H-how did you know?

We're about 50/50 on it. Yanks can always appreciate unorthodox methods, but this one looks like it could set a... Harmful precedent? Dunno if that's the right word, but expect more of this to come.

Nope. At the end of the day I remember ... I'm white.

Nah I'm laughing my ass off at how salty USA is. Good shit Bahamas.

It actually takes slower to shift your body to dive.

Felix didn't even lean forward.

Americans still BTFO.

Are they salty on NBC? Cause they sure ain't salty on Sup Forums

this
Even without the dive Miller would have won, best girl earned that gold

would you do her espee?

in a fucking heartbeat

Only to fuck the unsporting cuntness out of her

revenge for Beijing

I like the Bahamas flag.

it's okay, I don't like the yellow and the design of the flag isn't anything to write home about

They should have to cross the line on their feet imo.

They can fall after the line if they're leaning for it, but have to be on their feet when their chest crosses the line or they get DQ'd

Unsporting as fuck.

Literally why?!

100m shouldn't be any more complicated than get from A to B as quickly as possible without impeding others. If you are dumb enough to think diving would get you there faster then by all means go for it.

yeah weird how kiwis are irate about this but this is such terrible and pathetic sportsmanship

>Americans get this mad when someone uses swim tactics on land
wew

How is it?! I really don't understand

Still no explanation for why this is cheating..just saying

The sport is running, She didn't win by running. This invalidates the entire olympics (not that it had less than 0 credit anyway)

>They should have to cross the line on their feet imo.

What does that even mean? Look at this picture , no one is technically on his feet.

Really makes you think

It's not.

>seething
loving how mattposting has finally gone global 2bh

Diving is not running. Just take a motorcycle out there next time I guess