When creeping backfires - this is how my video ended when i checked the camera - she hasn't spoken to me since

When creeping backfires - this is how my video ended when i checked the camera - she hasn't spoken to me since.

Loosing a friend < Seeing her tits

Other urls found in this thread:

m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/my-fiance-has-just-been-convicted-of-attempting-to-video-my-mother-taking-a-bath-but-im-still-going-to-marry-him-35037476.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

more "caught" webms?

Lol

Bump like a mufucka

how did you get this footage back then?

What kind of camera was it?

It might not be so bad.

m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/my-fiance-has-just-been-convicted-of-attempting-to-video-my-mother-taking-a-bath-but-im-still-going-to-marry-him-35037476.html

>caught
Where is the part you get caught? Still waiting

Come up with an excuse as to why it's in there (hard drug user goes to ur bathroom when friends over or some shit) and tell her you liked what you saw. Maybe get lucky?

Out of all the shit you could film, why this fat fupa, shitty titty, whale?

Bro... Not even worth it for the tits! I mean.. do you ever even fap to chicks who have let themselves go like that?

You're probably some creep, she's obviously checking every nook and cranny for your camera, lol.

kek op is a faggot

I threw up a little in my mouth tbh.

Also git gud scrub, it's not hard to hide a camera.

Look at this guy. I wouldn't expect anything less

How did she know to look for a camera? you can clearly see that she's looking for one.. did you joke about it or something?

That's because it's fake Sup Forumsrah. It's clearly a set up.

Fucking manlet

He's from Belfast. He's probably UDF and will 6 pack you. Or not

He'll butt me with his 6head

*vomits infinately

not even remotely worth the effort

Should have hidden it in her rolls, the fucking tv remote has been there for 6 months and she still hasn't noticed that.

why didn't she delete it?

so fucking fake

This thread is awful and you should feel bad for wasting my time. She doesn't even look hot why the fuck are you trying to record her

You sir are an arseknight of epic proportions. An asstwat not even worthy of being my ballhair.
1. Filming naked girls that your not supposed to, even ugly ones, is fking hot.
2. Why even take the time to reply to this thread if you hate it. Just gtfo and find something you like, you fucking edgehole

Alright if you want to film ugly skanks naked go ahead. No one else wants to fucking see that so don't make a fucking thread about it you God damn inbred.

Kek

1) Fake and gay.
2) You put the camera upside down, why? That's not how gravity works.

Maybe he's from Australia?

im glad you were caught, now you cant post any more of this land whale

Look, I'm fine with pictures off asses in public, y'know, anyone can see that, whatever, but if you're putting, uh, "hidden" cameras in bathrooms, you're fucked up