Frogs comparing us to Nazis because we booed their star player and stole his gold

>Frogs comparing us to Nazis because we booed their star player and stole his gold
>USA hates us because we stole the 2016 Olympics bid from them
>rest of the euros will bandwagon with France
>we are literally seen as middle east-tier villains now because of a cultural misunderstanding

We're getting nuked lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/biAVdBLbZJM
nytimes.com/2016/08/15/sports/olympics/ryan-lochte-and-three-teammates-robbed-at-gunpoint.html?_r=0
globoesporte.globo.com/Esportes/Noticias/Tenis/0,,MUL1179129-15090,00-TIO DE NADAL CHAMA TORCIDA PARISIENSE DE MUITO ESTUPIDA POR TER VAIADO O ES.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should rob more international athletes to get your street cred back Pablo.

Everyone's getting nuked fäm

At least 6 warheads for every country before we even start to have to rearm.

Enjoy hell, fuckers

Nigger your people are shit spectators

I was watching the NZ mens hockey play Brazil and everytime our boys had the ball your sudaca monkey crowd would boo.

Didn't even cheer for your athletes just booed ours.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

To be fair even I felt bad for the frog being booed.

Don't forget China, who's probably going to blame you for their shit performance.

>implying it's not Hillary who will start World War III

>USA hates us because we stole the 2016 Olympics bid from them

You're fucking retarded. Almost anywhere is better than Chicago.

They could host it in Syria and it'd be safer.

That's because we are used to sudacas who have a banter history with Brazil.
It's the close-friends kind of banter but the crowd forgot that we aren't close friends with non-sudacas.

Keep dreaming Pablo. You think because your anti-leftist that Big Strong Mr. Trump is going to give your life a second's thought?

Six warheads are gonna take off quite a few Mexican heads, your shanty town is gonna glow soon enough.

I see lots of burgers saying that. What's so bad about Chicago? Even if its a shithole its still a first world shithole. Already better than Rio

>its still a first world shithole.
there's a reason it's called Chiraq

Chicago has frequent shootouts between rival gangs out in the open. A lot of deaths are just being in the crossfire.

Wow, at least our nigger wars are concentrated in the designated shootout favelas.

> the Chicago Police Department reported 468 murders in 2015, a 12.5% increase from the year before. There were 2,900 shootings in 2015, 13% more than the year before, according to Police Department records.

But it's just the black areas, just like the rest of the US.

ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKAAAAAA>BOOOOO

One of the moving cameras held up by wires fell on somebody today if it makes this situation any better.

The high murder rate here is widely publicized. What isn't publicized is that it only happens in the shittiest neighborhoods and it's mostly gangsters taking out other gangsters. It's a nigger problem not a Chicago problem.

Are we part of the kool kids klub yet?

nope

Who are you?

youtu.be/biAVdBLbZJM

>there are still people deluded enough to think he will win

Explain to me your secrets.

What people don't realize is that our IRL banter is literal 4D chess compared to the pitiful anglosphere """"""""banter"""""""".

So exactly like Rio?

Screencap'd

Enjoying being embarrassed when millions of young people don't bother to vote because they think it is in the bag and millions of old people vote Trump who normally wouldn't because they think it won't matter.

Nazis?

what happened

>muh Nazis
Fucking frogs. Well done, Brazil.

Kek, wtf us this gay-ass shit?

>it's a nigget problem
So it's a Chicago problem then. Gotcha.

>bandwagon with france

hahahahaha nobody likes france

>We're getting nuked lads.
At long as you people maintain the rain forest, you will be left alone - to wallow in your Olympic debt.

So you expect him to just win off of a fluke? Nice man

Don't agree with the nazi comparison, but yes the Brazil audience is the shittiest I've ever seen.
Kept chimping and booing even when their hockey team was 5-0 down at HT in hockey.

7-1 check em

>Frogs comparing us to Nazis
Oh no, how will you manage?

>8-2

>rest of the euros will bandwagon with France
At least you have us to laugh at the mad frog with you

What the fuck there weren't booing monkeys at our olympics. Fucking frog you better take that back.

>Get stabbed

>It's just a cultural misunderstanding guys

Ignore them, BRos. they've always been like that.

I can never understand if trump poster are ironic, or if they mean what they write.

Are they voting for Trump? Or are they mocking him?

oh shit, we got another gold?
I was sure that dude was gonna choke after watching him in the prelims

great crowd, 2bh

what happened

I think they are mocking him by cheering him and making him think he is popular when all they want to see is what kind of batshit crazy stuff he'll do next

actually must have been pretty cool to be hope solo
having that massive sound effect build up when you have the ball and then BOOM ZIKA when you kick it

About the nazi things, it's real. The french guy literally told we did the same as the nazi germny did in 1936

i'm pretty sure Jesse Owens was a fan favourite in Berlin

>Booing athletes

Fucking monkeys

He was given a better reception by Hitler than his own president

>not wanting the nuclear holocaust

Name one aspect of this gay Earth worth saving. If we can't have it like it was, let's at least be the ones to end it.

When was the world ever a better place?

>inb4 muh 1950's

kek

kek

KEK

You also tried to take credit for the airplane

Ancient Egypt seemed pretty comfy.

Shit crowds tier list:
>1. Mexico
>2. Brazil
>3. S. Africa
>4. Burguers
>5. GB

I'm pretty sure nuking Brazil would somehow make it cleaner than it is now.

Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up
Triggered me

USA doesn't h8 u cuz your pm is their puppet, that's why you won the bid. Bandwagon?? France??1 thing u got right u should get nuked.way to prove a point

What did he mean by this

Dude i'm sorry but that's true, you never see an entire stadium boo a guy in olympics for no reason (just because he competed against your guy) not even in USA against a Russian during the cold war. It's Olympics not a fucking national leage football match.

You're disappointing me, Argentina, you were supposed to understand us. If the guy yesterday were an argie, he would probably ignore the booing, would do his jump and then would call us monkeys and say something about Pelé.

Who knows?

I don't speak Arabic

Maybe you guys should start booing your Nancy athletes.

They'll get tougher and stop acting like children .

"Oh my god I can't perform. They don't like me :( "

Also, fuck la france. No one other than France cares for France in Europe.

>using six nukes on Andorra, Liechtenstein, Vanuatu, San Marino, etc
>only using six nukes on Russia, China, India, etc

That's why you're not winning the election. Poor prioritisation skills.

>'''''elite''''' athlete
>can't handle pressure

1st world athletes are all coddled babies with thin skin.

fuck you too brazil

As long as you cooperate with the US oil industry you won't get nuked.

>how do US elections work
tip: not by hurr listen to my hot and shitty reasons

kittens

That's not a pressure problem, i don't think that booing have changed the result, your guy make a great competition.
It's just that if i was a Brazilian i feel embarrassed for this lack of fair-play by my country.

can we stop all this bullshit that at the Olympics we have to be respectable… Fuck nationalism

actually it's true we live in a time where statistically it's more likely for you to kill yourself or die in a car crash than in murder/war

They keep repeating that lie until it's accepted as truth.

Yeah, the third world is full of sweatshops that treat them as slaves and the first world is full of people working shit jobs bad paying service while the rich get richer.

But chicks with dicks get respect, so yeah. 2016 is the best!

Even in Palestine?

we just don't get the olympic spirit at all

only sporting event we go to is football and we almost kill each other in the crowd and insult every player. Politely congratulating the efforts of the athletes is alien to us.

>muh nostalgia
nigger you're probably not even in your 20s yet, life has never been as good as now.

Also save earth for the qts

I've never heard anyone hate Brazil for "stealing the olympic bid" we have plenty of reasons to laugh at you but that's not one of them. If anything we think it's funny you guys got it even after obama cried so hard trying to bring it to Chicago

What about earth is good outside of social progress for a few niche groups in Western Europe and North America

nah in warzones like gaza or detroit it's a different story. but people in those shitholes still die in much lesser numbers than say, people who lived in warzones during the 16 century.

The Brazilian won fair and square. The booing is a bit too much though

>It's just that if i was a Brazilian i feel embarrassed for this lack of fair-play by my country.
Some of us do, don't think we make more than 1/3 of the population though.

someone rate my kittens reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1st world athletes can't handle any pressure, this is why Libertadores >>>>>>>>>>>>>>CL

You shouldn't speak period. It's on display for everyone to see 4th world country, ffs even Syria could've done a better job, and that would be in Arabic little nigglet

to be fair this olympics showed only first world countries should held olympics. the venues would be full and the spectators would be respectfull

What is this meme about not respecting athletes? I've been to several events, yeah the monkeys boo, but after the game is done they're all applauded. Phelps, Bolt, and several others said they've never seen a more cheerful crowd.

Not surprisingly it's always a sore loser complaining about it. The crowd is behaving much better than usual, not to mention booing shouldn't be an issue to any real athlete.

This Olympics is going much better than expected, congratulations Brazil.

>not using six nukes on San Marino

Fuck those Hill dwelling shits

>can't fuck qts
>wants to save them

You'll be the first to die

Most Brazilians are pathetic subhumans. They are a disgrace to this country. We need a famine or something to cleanse this land.

>nobody likes france

This.

And also, athletes wouldn't be robbed at gunpoint, journalists and spectators wouldn't be mugged (or not as routinely), etc.

>hurrrr it's a meme lol

nytimes.com/2016/08/15/sports/olympics/ryan-lochte-and-three-teammates-robbed-at-gunpoint.html?_r=0

>we always respect athletes!!
>...except when it matters

And you would have booed Bolt if there had been a Brazilian runner in the 100 m.

globoesporte.globo.com/Esportes/Noticias/Tenis/0,,MUL1179129-15090,00-TIO DE NADAL CHAMA TORCIDA PARISIENSE DE MUITO ESTUPIDA POR TER VAIADO O ES.html

>Tio de Nadal chama torcida parisiense de 'muito estúpida' por ter vaiado o espanhol

Yeah they'd just be bombed like in Atlanta or rifle'd like in Munich

wrong reply, was meant for this

he said "at least 6" for each country. some will need to be eradicated more thoroughly.