Why don't you have a gun?

Why don't you have a gun?

I live in Canada

I live in the netherlands

Don't need One...

I have plenty.

kankerkneus zonder pipa

Nah, in the UK all you need is a really long knife. Besides those things cost a fortune.

Not an excuse. Also I'm not op

What kind of bullshit 1911 is that?

Check these trips

Because i don't need one

But would you like to have one? Like just for fun or just because?

Not a pussy.

Not an argument.

same as

My country hasn't been conquerd by spics, nigs and talibans so guns are not needed. Crime here is so rare I barely even see police patrols

because i have no self control and id shoot anyone who looked at me crosseyed

I don't have a micropenis

Because I have a normal size penis.

Dag Homo's!!!

I would probably an hero

i dont have A gun, i have hundreds

Got the rifle ready to go never know when society will fail

I'll be leaving the country soon.

cause guns scare little kids

please, I design them!

cuz i have knifes, and u wont see me

No license yet. Once I get one my Dad is gonna transfer ownership of his 9mm to me.

What country?

cuz im not a filthy jew nigger

This is the main reason I DO own one, tbh. I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself so if I ever find the momentary courage I want a gun handy before I lose it.

Samefag

Why do anti-gun people always think about cock every second of the day?

Try to talk about guns and they immediately start complaining that there is no way your dick could fill their gaping stretched out asshole.

It's like their mind is just constantly thinking about giant cocks and only giant cocks.

i'd like to own one, but in germany....well...

hahaha , can relate , from the midlands and have a really long knife XD

Too expensive. That's really the only reason

How do you feel about the refugees there right now?

filthy jew nigger dedtected

That is weird tbh.

THROW HANDS NIGGA SHEITTT

This, I'd buy one if I could afford it.

OK, serious answer. I don't need a gun because I don't feel scared, no one else has one, and I have confidence in my country's institutions. I don't hunt, so why would I possibly need one?

This, our law is for pussies

too many shit to do for a license #gerfag

Because guns kill people and I'm not going to risk it going off and killing one or more of my family members.

Because I live in Portugal...

i'd just end up killing myself

Was always my problem as well. Just got a sweet new job that pays much better and gives lot of overtime though, so i'll have one soon.

It's expensive and I really don't need one.

sorry no

get a high point c9

I live in Sweden.

nice bait

Does your car spontaneously start itself and run over people? Are you afraid of your oven turning on when you aren't home and burning the house down?

3/10 because I replied

Blasphemy

I have a bow

Cuz europe has no freedom

Like heartstrings I may during tonight excruciatingly regards degradation on looking nominated only in fighting hello

AND MY AXE

Hell yeah man

I left my job recently to go back to school. Once I finish my degree I'll probably have a pretty nice job and be able to afford an arsenal

For fun.
You don't have most of your possesions because you need them. Sometimes you just want stuff.

Britbong here. Planning on it.

>high point
what horrible advice. That's like buying the cheapest shittiest seatbelt and airbag you possibly can for you car, or buying the shittiest fire extinguisher you can find.

People pray they never need to use a gun in defense, but if you do need it, it better fucking work.

"Better to have one and not need it than to need one and not have it"

>Why don't you have a gun?
Because a gun wasn't enough.
Now I have guns. S. Plural.

I have 12 GUNS!

Because if I get caught with weed and a gun it turns into a Felony regardless of the legal status of weed and registration of firearm in any state.

I'll try harder next time. Thanks for the (You). :^)

I assume you own one and are vouching for it? I was just going to buy a meme(glock) because my uncle loves his.

I do.

Because in Maryland you need to get fingerprints done $50 and a permit granted after completing a training $75.
Then you need to get a permit to carry it with you and have to have a reason you need to carry it or they won't approve your application. Not sure of price on that.

- that chick from alien vs predator

The Condom Principle.

Shot guns only require a quick background check then the gun is yours.

I'm living in Vienna, one of the safest cities in the world.

have you used a glock? They are a love it/hate it type of gun. I personally hate it. I dislike long trigger pulls, and that is the entire point of a glock's trigger design. They don't have a safety because the trigger pull is so long, heavy, and awkward it will never happen on accident.

I prefer a double action/single action where the trigger pull is short, light, and crisp.

My afternoon coffee is now all over the place.
Thx user, topkek!

That's great man. My work is willing to put me through classes that pertain to the work, which is awesome. They basically are willing to pay for us all to be managers if we perform to their standards. It a great deal.

I don't find guns fun. Shooting a gun does not give me pleasure. Call me weird, but I don't see the point.

I do, Metro Arms American Classic II. (45 Cal) I also have a cheap Rossi single shot 12g, and a sweet little 1976 Ruger MK1 .22 that my father gave to me.

I would own more but, you know. Bills and life and such.

Guns are fuckin cool, people should realize (and a lot do) that responsible ownership is a one of America's most enjoyable rights. Self protection and hunting come second to just fuckin having a day to target shoot.

Cause my supersix MRGL does the trick with those pesky fauna

what kind of car do you drive? I'm guessing it is something boring and without personality. Something that shows you view a car as an appliance, not an extension of your personality.

Just a guess.

Have not, he's not fond of letting people touch his guns. Well thanks for the advice I know a few gun range owners and will make a day to try one out.

>doesnt provide a counter argument
retard

I do have one though.
Pic related is my assault rifle

cause I got a bunch

Also from Midlands and have a large knife!

I have my Browning and my AUG, standard issue here :/ Can't get any of the fancy stuff. I have a sword too but that's just for official things like parades Kinda funny, we mostly trained with M4's but AUG is always the standard issue

Yeah but there's filthy criminals with knives and blunt objects right? Why not be adequately prepared for any situation? Oh wait that's right. Your govt has brainwashed you into thinking your safe because they don't trust you with real weapons. Must suck to not have real freedom

gun culture isn't really a thing in my country

it's really sad how everything turns into shit because of 'em

some even live in small castles and destroy centuries old paintings...they don't like it

but the saddest thing is, that I HAVE TO respect their 'culture' and 'behavior'

...i wish i was in a land of cotton....

Only real excuse

most gun ranges let you rent guns for like $10. Ammo not included. It's a fun way to try out like 5 different guns back to back and see what you like and don't like.

Haha, yep. I take my pleasure by spending time with my friends and family, playing my guitar, playing sports, cooking, stuff like that. Not from the things I own.

>because my uncle loves his.
Horrible reason to buy a particular gun.

You have to try several yourself and pick the one that you are the most comfortable with. You are not your uncle.
In addition, people change both in terms of physiology and ability, and guns change with advances in technology. A gun which suits you today may not be the best choice for you in 5 years. Shooting and self-defense with firearms is an active and constant activity, requiring regular, if not constant, re-evaluation. Most people don't know this, which is why you get a lot of people shooting things that they don't intend to.

I have more than you faggot

This

No, because I live in a country where literally no one I know owns a gun, and in fact I can't think of the last time I've seen one in real life. I know I am extremely unlikely to encounter someone with a gun, so I don't need one myself. I feel free, safe and happy in my life.

Why would I provide a counter argument when I was joking from the start, user.

I own a Springfield XDs .45 and an AR-15 that I put together when I was 19. I just wanted some easy (You)'s.

Who says people who enjoy cars and guns don't have family and friends?

Many people have nice guns specifically to protect their families.

I didn't say they don't. But I was making the point that I don't consider my possessions (e.g. my car) as an extension of my personality - my interactions with other people are much more important to me.