ITT we pretend it's 09.10.01

ITT we pretend it's 09.10.01

>I hate Mondays!

what happened on the 9th of october?

Use your imagination, this is a pretend thread.

Why the random picture? What city is that?

I fucked your mom.

Sage

About to get on a plane tonight, should just be a quick flight back home to the nyc

chicago you retard

You do realize that your sage is a bump, right?

should i get coffee or you today

European detected.

Wonder if a plane will ever hit the one of the twin towers?

ayyy city of murder and pizza casserole. good thing O'Hare is like and hour out of the city. I don't know why that's relevant but it seemed like the right thing to say that this moment

It was the day Leif Ericson discovered North America, OP wants to know if you would him or stop him

MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN MODS ARE FAGGOTS - SAGE - HEAVEN

Man tomorrow is gonna be clear I should really take a trip up to the north tower at so at 8:44am to see how far out i can see.

Looool got eeem

I shall pretend that it's 1991

Central Park -done; metropolitan museum -done; Brooklyn -done; statue of liberty -done. Let's go on top of the world trade center tomorrow, they say the view is to die for! Oh and remind me to buy some film for the camera, we definetely have to take some pictures up there!

Any more gg?

I am flying a plane tomorrow to New York, just another boring day duh..

Let's hope people don't get money hungry overnight

it's time to move the shekels

Let's go on a helicopter tour, tomorrow morning. I've been dying to try it, and it's a good a time as any. Can't wait to see Manhattan from above.

Let's go Broncos! Let's go!

>be me
>work shitty office job
>asshole manager
>do all the over time i can
That's it, tomorrow I'm gonna ask for that promotion

Holy Shit!
Tomorrow is my twentieth birthday...

This is my favorite movie guys!!

Bush is doing so well at keeping us safe, really the best president! Tomorrom he is going to a school to spend the day with the kids! He really likes kids wouldn' t miss the opportunity if some crazy terrorrist tried to crash down WTC

>Used was banned for this post

I would be turning 3 years old

i was in the 5th grade looking at my teachers thong while sitting in a reading circle niggas.

These WTC buildings sure are getting old and shitty to maintain.

If only something would crash into them, allow me to collect insurance on everything and rally a country of retards behind the agenda of my choosing...

HOLY FUCK I AM OLD AS FUCK NOW WHAT THE FUCK

can someone please upload that post someone made how he would be the only one to film the first plane crash but with his dick in picture and it would be the only known video of the first tower crash and everyone would wonder why the fuck someone would film that with their dick next to the tower

Wtf i hate autumn

How old

Ay fuck you buddy we've got a lot more than murder and damn fine pizza

Ahmed, Mohammad, let's go over our hijacking plans one more time...

Did you hear the news - the military can't account for 2.3 trillion dollars!

I wonder how they will brush this under the rug

what u mean what happend?