This is all a big prank right?

This is all a big prank right?

Its going to come out in a few weeks that these girls are 32 and 13 respectively

I can't work out which one looks less human.

Is there any pic where Ledecky looks not-awful?

I'm partial to this one

she's an acquired taste.

Katie = fine wine confirmed

american athletes are well-known for their drug abuse

she's even balding (a sign of high test)

The thumbnail isn't bad apart from looking like a bald guy with a wig

every day her influence grows stronger and she gains more and more admirers, soon she will have the favour of the majority of this board

she just has this something about her

Are you guys being serious or not? Because I can tell you that Im 100% honest when i say she is so adorable, its like she has the perfect combination of flaws which make her like this.

Pic related is the picture which made me think this.

Post your favourite katie pic

>""""""""SUPERIOR"""""""" "ARYAN" WOMEN
KEK
E
K

i am serious, theres this adorable quality to her, the fact that shes so mild mannered and flawed while being so superior athletically, she just seems really sweet.

I'm being completely serious

How the fuck am I supposed to appreciate real women now after being graced by this 6ft goddess

ok thats good. I also like how her smile conveys such genuine happiness, the likes of which can only be replicated by a completely innocent child.

I think I was one of the first to seriously like her. I saw the shitposting about her and I decided to google image search, found pic related (saved and posted it first on august 8) and I really love how she looks in it. My fascination with her kept growing until I posted that story about what it must like to be her.

Cute

Probably better looking than 90% of people in this thread

You fat fucks

and if you saw a fantasy about living on a homestead with her or something that was probably also me.

I post this picture quite often too.

I feel a deep sense of comradery with you, but I also want you to know that If I had to kill you to be with her I wouldn't hesitate

>I feel a deep sense of comradery with you, but I also want you to know that If I had to kill you to be with her I wouldn't hesitate

i know and reciprocate that feel

anything for her.

I seriously refuse to believe she's only 19. Goddamn she is not going to look good in her thirties.

if she could just do something about those perma bags around her eyes, she would be palatable.