>Kieran Foran to the Warriors in 2017
>Tedesco out for 4 - 6 weeks
>Roosters release Guerra, look set to sign Ethan Lowe
>Obesitychicken comprehensively BTFO

Rooster deserved to win, to be completely honest

WE< dont want foran. We have enough drug addicted losers in OUR< team

walkbro lads

fat hump gay lads

Greetings; my given name is Richard Harrison and the facility we have entered is a retail establishment that specializes in unredeemed goods, which is the legal property of yours truly. I currently employ my paternal parental unit, alias, "Elderly Male," and the offspring of oneself, whose given name is Corey Harrison, yet has assumed the identity, "Large Hoss." Each individual item currently possessed by my fine retail establishment beholds a lengthy narrative and of course, this being a legal retail establishment, can be acquired for reasonable compensation. I have been the legal facilitator of this established haberdashery since the year MCMXCV, and in those XXI years, I have been gradually informed that; thy shall, at no time in the past, future, or present, be aware of by means of observation or inquiry, any details whatsoever of the material goods that will proceed past the aperture of my structure where goods are acquired and distributed simultaneously.

Foran on getting glassed at SkyCity watch.

walkie u here m8?

Just got back from unironically my walk across Santa Monica pier, BSA's have a nice cuntry

Foran on borrowing money from Mongrel Mob watch

walkcunt on suicide watch

HEMM matt on apotheosis watch

Reminder the Dragons will play finals this year

Just popping by to state that one of my OC is now almost 4 years old and is still being used in circulation on a wide variety of boards.

haha blinky bill has no gf

Everyone KNOWS WalkGod created all the meme's here

I have not given a fuck about NRL since my successful prediction of the Rabbitohs winning the hip a few years ago.

All it took was a bit of objective research and some hard data and I tipped the winner.

I know it's pretty late in the season but if you give me a couple of weeks I will be able to do it all over again. That is if I can get enough support so I will bother to go through the research again. It's the easiest sport in Australia to tip IMO.

You are all trying your hardest to be as boss as Josh Reynolds but none of you will ever succeed in displacing him as the ruler of this community.

He is the glue that keeps you all together and his reign shall continue for as long as you keep coming here and posting because he lives inside you.

WalkGod is omniscient. (knowing all things)

WalkGod is omnipresent. (being everywhere)

WalkGod is omnipotent. (all powerful)

WalkGod is omnific. (creating all things)

WalkGod is perfection.

WalkGod is vigilant. WalkGod is holy. WalkGod is sinless. WalkGod is sanctified. WalkGod is all powerful. WalkGod is multiple. WalkGod is multi-lingual. WalkGod is multi-national. WalkGod is multi-faceted. WalkGod is triune.

WalkGod is love. WalkGod is compassionate. WalkGod is patient. WalkGod is trusting. WalkGod is honourable. WalkGod is righteous. WalkGod is giving. WalkGod is generous. WalkGod is gracious. WalkGod is benevolent

WalkGod is understanding. WalkGod is fair. WalkGod is just. WalkGod is merciful. WalkGod is unceasing. WalkGod is tenacious. WalkGod is never-ending. WalkGod is healing.

WalkGod is commanding. WalkGod is long-suffering. WalkGod is tolerant. WalkGod is rational. WalkGod is forgiving. WalkGod is giving. WalkGod is unconditional. WalkGod is team-teaching. WalkGod is timely. WalkGod is obedient. WalkGod is serving.

WalkGod is demanding. WalkGod is a perfectionist. WalkGod is jealous. WalkGod is hating (hating sin). WalkGod is punishing. WalkGod is judgemental. WalkGod is war-like. WalkGod is vindictive.

These are all descriptive of your WalkGod and my WalkGod, the one true WalkGod. They in our simple human ways describe WalkGod and identify Him for everyone.

The one I like the best though, is the one WalkGod Himself tells to JT as JT stands talking with WalkGod on the mountain.

WalkGod says to tell the people that "I AM THAT I AM" is the name of the WalkGod of /nrl/ "I AM sent you."

Amen

Our WalkGod in Brisbane,
hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in Brisbane.
Give us this day our daily walk,
and forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our walkers.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Leave this thread

Stay in this thread

amen

>not And lead us not into Logan Central

Who /final6/ here?

>the isolated village of shiggler and chicken kid

At least I'm not trophy less.
Will have to get SC Gold next year, have to win the comp

Theres no way foran can be allowed to play for another club next year right? No other sport would allow it.