Tomorrow morning at 8:30 I'm going to have my dog put to sleep...

Tomorrow morning at 8:30 I'm going to have my dog put to sleep. He has liver cancer and has lost about 30 pounds in the last several months. It's getting hard for him to move around and he's yelping and whining from the pain a lot.

What are some movies that will make me feel better?

(Pic related, it's my dog)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7deClndzQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>Just days after the release of the film, various activist groups came and protested the film outside pf kemp's apartment. Kemp then reportedly aimed his projector to the side of the opposite building and played the extended 14 hour cut of the film. It was completely uncensored and included various obscene and gratuitous scenes. The most notable being a 30 minute long montage of protagonist canine, Connor, placing vietnamese heads on pikes in order to create a large image of the buddha being sodomized. This was accompanied by a plethora of racial epithets, many of which were not even remotely related to the vietnamese people, but rather many fictionalized races* ranging from alf to klingon. In the middle of the film there was a small break for the children which consisted of a muppet skit. It was cut short by a malicious sexual assault by the main character on elmo. The beloved Sesame street character had to endure a flogging using kermit the frog's corpse lined with fragments of big bird's beak. Unfortunately almost all of the witnesses fainted an hour before the ending of the film. Many speculate Kemp proceeded to pelt the unconscious civilians with bags of menstrual blood he collected from an unknown source.
>*Upon firther research these races were primarily caricatures of jewish persons

Good riddance. As if his primitive brain can process pain as astutely as a human brain can.

honestly this.

i thought about saying something edgy but i had to do the same for mine last year because of bone cancer

classic adventurous stuff usually does the trick for me. indiana jones, romancing the stone, even early capeshit

it really depends on your personal tastes tbqdesu

Pet Cemetery

old yeller

spotted the nigger

You have just killed me. I am posting from beyond the grave .

Homeward Bound

it's for the best senpai. my family kept our golden retriever after her back legs fell apart from some bone disease thing. my parents went on vacation and I took care of the dog for a week while I was back from college.

the last few days she spent alive she just sat on the ground and when she had to go outside I rolled her around on a toy truck so that she could piss herself outside.

she was put to sleep a day or two later once my parents got home and I told them the details. I didn't go because I had taken care of her and basically knew she was dead and couldn't fully stomach it.

Super was on tv the day my dog got put down. It didn't help.

Marley and Me

>my family kept our golden retriever after her back legs fell apart from some bone disease thing
Why?

Marley & me

Dogs are shit tier pets and animals.

Just sit with him OP. Put something light on that you might have watched on an evening with him by your side.

Sleep tight bro ;_; My little man is coming up to 8 years old, he's got plenty of time left I hope.

youtube.com/watch?v=u7deClndzQw

the bone thing only fucked up one leg initially but right around when I started baby sitting both her legs collapsed and she couldn't move. I didn't take her to the vet because the vet would have had nothing for her and just put her to sleep and my parents wanted to say goodbye.

they think it was some arthritis and eventually the bone just deteriorated so badly that it fell apart.

Get Rich or Die Trying

Man the people trolling can't have had a good doge of their own. That sucks man, but it's life I guess.

inshallah. allahu ackbar

fuck off, filthy mudslime

Just watch that Subaru commercial with the chubby guy helping his dog do all the things he's every wanted to do before he dies. It's really heartwarming.

This period of losing a pet, when they're still around and suffering, is much worse IMO than the days that follow, where you actually feel quite relieved that they're at least no longer in pain.

The Fox and the Hound

Are you so pathetic you need to at least feel superior to a dog?

you've been outed Jamal. Only islams and blacks hate dogs

If you want something dog related, I'd go with Milo and Otis.

If not, and you probably don't, watch Kung Pow or something.
Or maybe a Ghibli movie; those usually put me in a good mood.

niggers like dogs though
especially the worst breeds like bulldogs, silly pedoslime