Yo guys, i got this weird looking shroom today, any comment? im kinda scared lol

yo guys, i got this weird looking shroom today, any comment? im kinda scared lol

I've never seen anything like it not too sure about this one

Post results. You'll be fine. I've done much worse. Worse thing that has happened to me was I went into a temporary coma for about a day. I woke up feeling rested.

do a live stream

If you don't want it I'll eat it or if not we should share it

Im just a pussy and im kinda scared lmao i tried some before but they never kicked in... and this is so weird looking

Done them, this shit is actually from serbia, i got so high that i tried to pick up my own sister, it was pretty fucked up. At first i felt kinda dizzy and started to trip out, but i had a terrible trip m8. Worst shrooms i've ever tried, you should throw that piece of dried spunk into the trash

I've done one just like that only fatter, felt like an alien the whole night until i went home and saw spiders all over. Then i was a bug. Moral of the story it's good but if your that nervous, invest into making your own.

tell more about it, never thought psilocybin could do that, the rested feeling is classic though

Oh alright man cool

>no good replies

That's a strain called Penis Envy by the looks of it mate

>eat
>maybe post results

if you eat all of that youll be TRIPPIN BAWLZ. dont even think about drinking orange juice with that. good luck swallowing it.

stop taking drugs when you think like this. you sound like an future overuser

Saw the image scrolling before I read the text and thought it looked like the stem of a dried shroom.
It's just a girthy shroom missing the cap. do it

think like what, would you care to elaborate?

That is a stem don't worry the caps have more psilocybin the shit that makes you trip out.... how much is it 2 grams?

3.5 g

Put it up your arsehole

it also has some blurry bluish spots

Eat half half if it's first time

no proof tho