REKT THREAD
only post shit that isnt always posted faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/shocking/somewhere-in-africa.htm
wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I HAVEN'T ALWAYS POSTED THIS, FAGGOT.

dumfukpostsancientvid.jpg

You just knew the fucking black barstard was going be the cunt!!

> filename

Hey fuck you.....I've seen this shit b4...great fucking shop....cheeky bastards...

Is this even real!?....

Too soon

He was doing that thing a favor.

Nigger detected!!

YOU MEAN, TACOS DETECTED.

DON'T YOU MEAN FLAVOR?

Stupid cunts

NOT SOON ENOUGH FOR TACOS.

YOU MEAN, ALL THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T EAT TACOS?

are those fuckig octopus tacos on the left

I'M GLAD YOU MENTIONED OCTOPUS TACOS. HERE ARE MORE TACOS, BUT THEY AREN'T EIGHT LEGGED.

HOWEVER, I ALWAYS AIM TO PLEASE.

what was she saying?

>Rekt Thread
>Some Faggot Keeps Posting Shitty Tacos
>Mfw

as good as tacos are they're not what we're here for.

This taco thread is shit

lol the trollers of the trollers have trolled the trollers

IT'S OK BRO. I'M SURE YOU'VE FORGOTTEN OR DON'T KNOW THE STORY WHY I POST TACOS IN REKT THREADS. ALSO TACOS.

I CAN CHANGE THAT, user.

RECK ME DADDU

>only post shit that isnt always posted faggots
>goes ahead and posts one of the most popular rekt webms ever...

Nice one OP...

Well anyways, here's some OC me and the Moonman did the other day.

now that looks like some yummy taco sauce

well i wasn't sure what to eat for dinner, but now I know. THANKS TACO MAN

fuck taco guy
wanker

>taco sauce

More tacos pls

A TACO THREAD ON EVERY CORNER

Krokadil

The worst possible drug in the world

>she

see thats what i thought at first but going off the lines im actually thinking this is a botched plastic surgery, went to Mexico and no clean equipment = a bad day

Fucking taco's!!!!!

Could any of you degenerates explain what you get out of rekt threads? Is it a fetishistic thing or sadism or do you just find them funny? I've seen anons say that they're desensitising themselves for the future but I don't quite get that.

It's Krokadil faggot.

Shit taco's!!!!!

hypothetical here.
A trains about to wreck. What do you do? Watch it? Of course you fucking do!

I got way too much satisfaction out of that boot to the head.

oh look out we've got a badass calling people faggots, chill out, have a taco

>check for traffic
>check for traffic
>check for traffic
>okay it's good
>dead
Fucking wow

Its not a shop British twat

This is ancient so fuck you, retard.

I'd kill the retard with one finger.

you're a good laugh

This has been posted a million times too.

It's krokodil first of all, russian turd.

Turkish special forces

> dat last air kick
> my sides

Enlighten me

not sure what that is but its not jet fuel...

you cant just light jet fuel on fire lol its gotta be under pressure

Niggers... seriously, why don't we just deport their useless asses?

Did he died?

>only post shit that isnt always posted faggots

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Since it has 38g of protein, I bet some faggot could get away with selling this as a workout supplement.

His name is köksal baba u fucking idiot

gr8 b8

>Mfw I come into this thread and see old rekts and tacos and wallpapers
OP get a hold of your thread christ...

What? No.. Yes, jet fuel is under pressure when its ignited inside an engine, but its not the pressure that helps it ignite, its the carb/injectors that vaporize it first that allow it to ignite.

na its krokodil, if you inject it wrong, it destroys tissue and muscles

>implying there is a right way to inject it

Tacos.

You Dumb CUNNNNNNT....I was being SARCASTIC....obviously, you not being a british twat, and being some completely DUMB FOREIGN CUNT (My guess is a dirty stupid fucking yank) ...YOU failed to notice that!!...

But that's no surprise considering..

FINANCE.
You failed to notice your ignorance in money matters...20 TRILLION in debt and counting!!

VIETNAM.
You failed to notice that even with your state of the art, superior weaponry , and the fact your enemy was at a complete disadvantage, even down to them being genetically half your average size...You were gonna get your pussy, big headed full of shit selves fucked big time, even to the point of your government still sending you over there to be 'Deer hunted'...for their own fucking enjoyment, from what I can see....

So don;t worry I understand your DUMB mistake....

Tacos?

yeah you're definitely correct, you'll eventually overdose and get very sick, but i've seen russian heroin addicts (who wouldnt touch this stuff, pretty much moonshine heroin) and they say its because people fuck up the injections and get sloppy over time, something something

i'd never touch the shit though. how does someone let it get to that point? god.

no

it's pasta...

im so fucking hungry

>implying that the average American has any input at all over the countries debt.
>implying that anyone trolling this board was even alive during the Vietnam conflict

that ducks did he died?

Hahaha wtf happened??? Story???

can someone make a gif of this vid? its hilarious how one nigger drags the other.
theync.com/shocking/somewhere-in-africa.htm

This is dope

Fucking super food. The day's worth of sodium is a nice surprise

That shit almost has a week's worth of sugar in it. Not even kidding.

Man I wish I could get one of those around here.

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

Dumb genetics faq, think about it, ....You are not doing your case any good!!

Oh god no. No more.

>durr OC me moonman dided durrr

you're a funny little nigger, kill yourself.

pic related. you are the baby.

I half expected shadow Link.

This should be a WWE finishing move.

Video is 2:50 long but had to cut 50 secs because of Sup Forums. Still hilarious.

efficient as fuck.