Where?

Where?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHsfIDl7ONo
wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488262/I-deceived-says-Portuguese-priest-comforted-Gerry-Kate-McCann.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my dick

Parents did it

kys

/Thread

The dirt. With how much media attention they put on her there is no hope in hell that any kidnapper would keep her alive and risk getting seen.

She had no chance.

really? bitch could still be alive in some 3rd world shit hole being used as a fuckdoll

Unlikely, she was probably dead within 24 hours.

As nice as that possibility could be, the media jumped so fast that they probably wouldn't have had a chance.

Does she have ebola?

Any one who doesn't think the parents fucked up the sleeping pills and kill her by accident is full of shit.

Sleeping pills? What about the blood found on the back seats of their car? (Matched to hers)

You think 3rd world countries even had this in this news?

Why wouldn't it be a possibility?

They never hired the car till 1 month after she went missing. If you believe they could move the body under that much media scrutiny you're stupid

Probably an after effect of od'ing. Choking up blood. And wasent it the boot or the car?

See

Still doesn't explain the blood... raises more questions, how is her blood in a car they rented after she supposedly disapeared?

The parents fucked up but it was a lot more sinister than that. Lets just say a deal went wrong.

Whatever happened I don't think the parents ever thought for a minute that she'd be found, maybe knew where/what had happened. They deffinetly made a fair stack of cash from it, if nothing else that gives the whole affair a sick feeling...

The sniffer dogs detected blood in the rented car and the Spanish police erraneously claimed it was a DNA match to Maddie. The claim was later publically debunked.

Fair enough.

A Victoria Martens type deal?

kiss u too :)

Because they hid the body. Realised it was getting way too hot. Decision to move body made. Move body to impossible location (or paid some to dispose). People with money can pay to be not guilty.

Cross contamination? Bollocks up by the fuzz? Stitch up by the fuzz? Don't want an unknown killer on the loose but a rogue tourist killing their own judgement won't ruin the local tourist economy.

Zero need for the police to test the car.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHsfIDl7ONo

Debunked by a team paid by the parents

what do you mean the Spanish police?

Didn't have the time to hide it in the first place. It's fucking toasty warm in Portugal at that time of year. You'd smell a dead body within 48 hours

Ever since I have seen this drama start I never felt that the parents were speaking the truth. If they (accidentally or not) killed Maddie, they were dam sure she would not be found to have the balls to ask for the big media attention.

My guess: They did acid the kid through the drain.

By Spanish I mean Portuguese.

dead probably

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

Have you smelt Portugal that time of year? Or any time of year..... Everything smells fucking shit all of the time.

Probably not, but Portugal did; no way they could have gotten her out the country. Or if they did, out of Europe.

ask the parents

or the priest

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488262/I-deceived-says-Portuguese-priest-comforted-Gerry-Kate-McCann.html