AFL THREAD

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the AFL 2016 Premiership winners.

I have predicted this for quite some time now. We are about to witness a miracle at the 'G.

FINAL SCORES:

Hawthorn 11.16.82 def by Greater Western Sydney 12.13.85

This prediction has been sealed by The Real Reality Check on the current tripcode:
!hkhb/w9wcc

>Hawthorn's remaining games
>West Coast in Perth (50/50)
>Collingwood (80/20)

IF they lose both (and stranger things have happened) they could finish as low as 7th lel

>50/50

You a fucking idiot or something? Hawthorn will belt the shit out of West Coast.

Reality cunt on aborted narrative watch

I've been observing you ever since you started up this gimmick last year.

It appears to me that you are a typical NEET who vehemently denies the fact that I am in successful in life (using subjective circular reasoning), and the very fact that you know very well that I AM successful infuriates you, so you post this meme in order to delude yourself into a false sense of superiority.

Am I wrong?

Do not reply to me ever again

Guess I was right.

It's also very ironic that you call ME disgusting and you are a fucking shit Kilda fan lol

@reality cunt

capped dickhead

We will see...

Reality Cuck

Based fucking Reality Christ, how's it going mate? Thoughts on Essendon (particularly McDonald) this year? Been watching the cricket? Will you be rejoining the /cric/ poomunity soon?

Tipungwuti is just the tip of a very large iceberg.

In 20 years the AFL will be dominated by black people, the system has kept them down for so long but now it's turning the other way.

Most of the racist dickheads won't want to believe it based on their stupid pride, but it's the truth.

lol delusional retard. Hawthorn will win both of these games easily. West Coast are inconsistent and mediocre at best and Collingwood are piss. Not even a Hawthorn fan btw

based truthbombs
>how's it going mate
>been watching the cricket?
>Will you be rejoining the /cric/ poomunity soon?

>racism
New reality cunt confirmed as straffo
Narrative deader than your non-existent foetus

>New reality cunt
freshcunt, Reality Christ has always tipped the rise of the black man

> reality cuck loves the big black cock.

Reality Abortednarrative is LITERALLY SEETHING and on POOICIDE WATCH

Elite truth bomb: GWS will not even make top 4.

>when buzzfeed goes too sjw even for straffo

please don't compare me with that oxygen thief.

I've sucked a big black dick before, what's it to you? Does it make me somehow inferior in your racist little mind?

That might be the case but they will still win the flag.

>yfw reality check is bikecunt

who /dabloos/ here?

I've been better...it's not as much fun being a ten thousandaire as it was being a millionaire I can assure you.

I've had some passive interest in the cricket but been far too busy preparing for my 2019 political campaign and earning money.

I will probably come back when the Big Pleb League starts just to annoy the shit out of the autistic teenagers who consider it a legitimate form of the game.

slowly losing hope again

What will your platform be?

>I've sucked a big black dick before, what's it to you?

I always suspected Reality Check was Matthew Lloyd but this just confirms it

I will "literally" make Bendigo Great Again.