rateyourmusic.com/list/funeralparade/how_to_get_mad_rym_cred/
wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Common-House-Geckos
rateyourmusic.com/list/I_AM_FISH/_daily-rym-users/
rateyourmusic.com/~cancherito
youtube.com/watch?v=0WxDrVUrSvI
youtube.com/watch?v=hPM4t63phRM
rateyourmusic.com/~ailurus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where were you when overweight virgin embryos got BTFO by this patrician mastermind?

samred will ascend by the year 2018, also check em.

hopefully this shit fucking site won't be around in 2018

t. Boldfaure wannabe.

>psuedo-intellectual idiot who actually likes Liturgy
>anything like a true Patrician
Nah. Boldy gets easily BTFO by others. A true Patrician easily BTFO others.

where were you when /rym/ got "btfo" by the rym esoteric chart?

>Clicks list
>It's a bunch of entry level classical and a few other token picks to make themselves look "sophisticated"

At least Boldfaure has somewhat varied taste.

rateyourmusic.com/~riceshoes

YEET

Where's based Montie when you need him. We need him to drive out poseurs like this guy like he did with Boldfaure.

>Dude i'll post my super ironic chart and pretend to be better than everybody else despite having basic bitch entry level taste in everything with no variation whatsoever

again
>video game and TV soundtracks
lmaoooooooooo

Rate my 2016 list

rateyourmusic.com/list/RoadhouseGreens/good-albums-from-2016

Holy embryo.

>listens to lesser known music attempted by dumb amateurs in an attempt to look patrician
Lmao, I wonder why anyone would even do that? Oh yeah, so they can look cool on the internet. Maybe if you actually observed and analyzed music at a high level you would understand.

>expecting the most basic "muh Radiohead" RYMer to do anything about a true genius level intellect Patrician

Anyway I must leave for now. Unlike you guys I actually have a life so I gotta get ready for a busy day.

>having die junst de fuge as a top 10
>shiggy diggy >2012+
>Kek i gave that piece of cr*p a 1 star not even bachs best work H
>Bach.... music that 5th graders learn in their keyboarding class LOL literally childrens music
-facepalm- Were where you when Bach got SAVAGED

explain, and yes, I listened to almost no obscure releases from the past year

>Anyway I must leave for now. Unlike you guys I actually have a life so I gotta get ready for a busy day.

If you did you wouldn't be posting here to begin with you sad little poseur attempting to troll.

>he typed this while listening to video game music
lmaoooooo

I don't even like Radiohead but they are still better than lot's of the music you pretend to enjoy.

Your taste is literally just a bunch of popular albums, most of which are nothing special. Why post here instead of the rateyourmusic forum, you would fit in better there.

I generally dislike those shitty pleb/patrician, embryo/ploymath dichotomies, but holy fuck. You are pleb, big time

As I explained, I haven't listened to much music from 2016 yet, only the more noteworthy releases.

Feel free to recommend some of your favourite albums

rateyourmusic.com/~XeRTeX
Ima give this chart a strong 2

I'm not spoon feeding you, part of the fun is finding the releases yourself anyway, and based on your taste you wouldn't like much of what I loved from 2016 anyway.

See, in order to be accepted here, you can't just spout off what places like Pitchfork approve of. No you instead spout off what /RYM/ approves of

rateyourmusic.com/list/funeralparade/how_to_get_mad_rym_cred/

That doesn't work either, if you really want to be accepted here, you have to actively search out new interesting music and add it to the database and be the first person to rate and tag it like a true taste maker.

bump

Hossein Mohammed "Iran With Your Money" Sharifi

What the fuck do you even talk about on an rym general? What a retarded idea.

Ask a UHS dev anything

I'm broke and Sharifi promised he would give me a Rym job, but instead the bastard just bent me over and raped my ass.

how much for a 1 month subscription?

bymp

whats your favorite rock album?

You can always tell how much of a dickhead somebody is by how much they like the mighty boosh and monty python

>It's a bunch of entry level classical
>implying is a bad thing by any means

checked XDD

just got done adding the 100 films i downloaded during kg's freeleech as "owned" to my rym account
i'll finish watching them in like 4 years tho, but i least i can pretend i watched them in 2017 lol

WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING BORING

because you have adhd and want to be entertained by everyone instead of just entertaining yourself

bitch-nigga

now let me pretend to steal ice cream

nice cartwheel dude

hey dude... stop backpedaling dude... quit moving the goalposts...

humility when necessary is important for personal growth

now let me steal some ice cream

thanks for playing....

do you have an argument against anything here or are you going to continue to hide behind passive-aggressiveness into the next 10 threads
lol

Go back to rym and stay there

These threads never hit the bump limit and always 404 prematurely because you have no community here an you're all trash

No one wants you here
Fuck and die

>These threads never hit the bump limit and always 404 prematurely

No they don't

you're a nu-male

kys embryo

he may be an embryo, but at least he isn't a gecko in real life like you

see

wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Common-House-Geckos

Titan (Gods of old) Tier: No_, Sodr2, AntiWarhol, Kishinev, Ahampe, bloodie, stilton

Fallen Gods Tier: TheHorbgorbler, Zizekian, Sine_Nomine, Mensa, tolkkii, BAYAR, tankpit, greenway, herkyjerky

UHS Tier: Esichio, sp59, Vekrah

Old Man Tier: Alrog, duckstab_tenthousand, toolshed00, Grampus, pabanks, sp59 (again), sluggo714, Euphemos

Newly Ascended Tier: cosmictones, hladik, cacespace, deagger, L "Y" J, jazzthreadguy

Rising Stars (AKA Post-Avant-Teen): applecat, jmarvin_, bratty, doctor_frosty, rodrigo2703, shj990512, HaruyaiShizuka, TriplePositive, samred, prostagma, apotos

Missed Apotheosis Tier: Gallifrey, mookid, geldofpunk, Qwerty100, marsbars, vito_james, flyingwill, troutmask, RNG, Fastro, notebooks

Metalhead Tier: Electriclizard, asadv, mishanspace, all the other metalheads, fucking toolshed00 again probably

Neo-RYM Tier: zzane, MalcolmXWing, JamesCairns, MichaelKeating, kanaberal, cancherito, cochon, harakiri_, bluzz, GonzoLewd, Fukkboi69, TelegraphRoad, Zed_Lamp, MetaFalls, ailurus, MatuX20, sailingedvard2, brihgt, taconelli, deathmaumau, a_toaster, ranhe, aeroslut, ModernJester, MQuestionable, CAREFREELIFE, Nacre, savagebear, WaylonFunn, this entire list rateyourmusic.com/list/I_AM_FISH/_daily-rym-users/

"Fuck" Tier: Montie_Ray, Sal, Shamepai, Jangle_Bojangle

Creamey Tier: Akouchi_Hime, Pate, iloveyou, phlg, mrminio, hamtrax, neverdenudesz

Actually East Asian Tier: Akouchi_Hime, KareA, ckcy, shj990512, AnimeHeck, HaruyaiShizuka, ParkFish

Fuck You Tier: PyramidPostcard, yoozy_cutie, riceshoes, theo_g

katelynn is definitely a "fuck" tier

Acid

Good point. Will add next time.

Are geckos commonly found in the USA? The look cute

Why is jazzthreadguy in ascended? He has 250 ratings, 0 friends, his influence on rym is null.

Every one of his ratings is reviewed, and he is thoroughly droned. Multiple users wishlist his stuff as soon as it's reviewed. He also adds rare gems on the regular.

Low friend count is because he almost never accepts requests.

Borderline between rising star and ascended, certainly, but his long popularity pre-rym gives him an advantage.

australian, i think

rateyourmusic.com/~cancherito

youtube.com/watch?v=0WxDrVUrSvI
:3

prostagma is bad and neo-rym

nobody remembers you because ur such a loser

you like video games?

is it really just that one guy with the shitty chart being very passive-aggressive in here?

no exitsense no list

why are you so afraid of yourself?

>exitsense
youtube.com/watch?v=hPM4t63phRM

wdhmbt?

Definite Titan. Will be on next list.

you do realize it's *literally* the rym esoteric chart, right

t. exitsense

>labeling makes me feel more control of my surroundings. i need this.

keep your self-help shtick to yourself and look up the meaning of the word 'literally'
and while you're at it go to rateyourmusic > charts > esoteric

This is gold

>i need this... phew, i'm safe now.

'ok'

C:\

I'm going to fuck you up you're going to regret all this

I'm going to fuck you up you're going to regret all this

i'm safe now.

god-tier reviews

>tfw not on the list

who keeps deleting that chart...?

shut up and kiss me

Pate

this. that bumdiddler is only good at one thing. diddling bums.

>janny actually believes this

somebody make it into an image

china is the new mexico

>Fuck and die
wdhmbt

rateyourmusic.com/~ailurus

heyyy

china

china

omg this guy is the biggest avan-teen