twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

mmm post more messy

yesss

Do sanitary pads count?

Does anyone have messy ones?

Male or female?

Female

A diaperfag, a neckbeard and a faggot walk into a bar. The bartender says "Hey OP. The usual?

I wanna fucking die

calm down and change your diaper

Words cannot describe how embarrassed I am for you

Is that you daddy?

Meanwhile, you faggots here jerk off to dudes pretending to be chicks and post photos of your imaginary girlfriends and pretend that other anons are fucking them.

Son...please stop

That's all shit, but diapers are a whole other level of retardation.

Adult women wearing diapers is a fetish I can understand, adult men and women pretending to actually be a baby is a mental illness.

Explain how you can "actually understand" it

Bro, people jerk off to FEET.

You don't have much of an imagination. How hard is it to understand how some people get off to being vulnerable, coddled, and taken care of? If you look at the headspace involved, it's actually easy to understand than JUST getting off to diapers, as there's much more emotion involved.

trying out a new kind tonight. not as poofy as I like but I'm a poorfag and must make do

lol so you learned to timestamp right away as a result of last nights thread, no?

no, its not a case of learning. I would just quite like to enjoy a thread without all the waaah you're fake sperging.

What diapers are those and how often do you wear? :D

Depends on what money I have spare. All day when I have plenty and that tends to go down to just one overnight. I have node idea what type these are because a friend gave me them

lol I was the one calling everyone else a sperg and defending you, you silly cunt ;)

Sorry - misread that. So I take back the cunt thing ;)

Yeah diapers are expencive.. I wear them daily if I can but as you say it depends on the money I have

Thread's already dying. You're only bumping it, idiot.

no but continue.

i dont normally step into other ppls fetishes but this is fucked, why would anyone get off on a diaper? is it hotter when she lays a big ol stinker in it too?

Why are diapers so bad? Assuming someone is just wetting (most diaper lovers only wet) then how is it NOT just a cleaner version of watersports?

I'd seriously like to hear your reasoning.

For some people, yes. For others, no. The fetish is rather diverse.

Bump

i think water sports is different than a diaper fetish. i think it has more along the lines of being treated like a baby turns you on. which is kinda fucked

Fucking disgusting

the being treated like a baby thing isn't often a turn on. it's just that. Its comforting. besides ots not like actual children are involved or it even has anything to do with children. its consenting adults. You don't have to understad it but its clearly a common thing

Same as furries are all interested in actually fucking animals. Stupid cunt.

its like being a reverse pedo, you wanna be the kid and have some dude sexually molest you. haha

I can understand being a little but going all the way to a baby. Man what the fuck

First of all, not all diaper lovers are into the babying aspect. But many are - and what's your point? It has nothing to do with being turned on by actual babies. It's the aspect of an ADULT that's regressing which is the turn-on. As an example, if we were actually attracted to babies, there would be no need for the pics you see in this thread - as anyone could just find pics of diapered babies anywhere.

So I ask again - if it's consenting adults and it has absolutely nothing to do with actual babies or pedohpilia, how is it fucked?

I genuinely want a coherent argument of how this is a bad or negative thing other than it personally grosses you out.

>reverse pedo
Sheer autism

like i said, reverse pedo

how is it any different. its what age you identify with. It's escape either way. I'm a little not AB but I still enjoy this aspect of it.

not really. For some people age play is more of a thing, but for me at least its the sensation of incontinence. I like the idea of having a caretaker, but i dont like to be little.

ok here.
the world is trying to progress forward and you wanna play with diapers as a grown man. enough said

so you time stamp. Now post pics.

You're implying that this is something that takes over one's entire life - that we aren't "progressing" because we're doing this 24/7. This is a FETISH you fucking retard. Your argument is equivalent to saying "the world is trying to progress but you foot fetishests wanna just play with feet all day."

This is not ALL we do. I have a master's degree and run my own business.Try again.

Again i get being a little but diaper just seems like retardation beyond trapping. With little you're just being a kid with kid stuff.

With being a trap or baby you're just being a degenerate with no will of your own wanting to be handled by someone else.

Its not grossing me out. Its just one of the few things I cant understand, i cant sympathize with someone who would -want- to be useless, a toy, have no control or ownership of themself and o,ay with it.

diapers were literally designed for an infant child that does not know how to SHIT or PISS in a toilet or even in the lawn for that matter. it just goes when it needs to. so humans have designed a special underwear that babies wear to catch the SHIT and PISS until they are old enough to learn how to use the SHITTER. not for grown men to put on and get hard over it. unless you're retarted and never made it past that infant stage mentally

Its only a fetish until you want it 24/7
Which tends to happen.
If your partner can support you, you can abandon your job and any other things that preoccupy for full time degeneracy.

>Its just one of the few things I cant understand

Don't understand the bottom in BDSM either, then.

Wouldn't call it "few" things you don't understand.

>Its not grossing me out. Its just one of the few things I cant understand

In other words, you have no coherent argument other than you personally "don't get it." That's exactly what I thought. You can leave the thread now.

See above. That's not a coherent argument. As I asked before, if it's two consenting adults enjoying something that harms no one (even if you think it's gross), how is it an inherently bad thing?

>designed for children
God you are something retarded
Diapers are designed for adults whos faculties simply dont work and they piss and shit randomly with no control.

I hope your faculties leave you when you get old and you're stil so retarded to think like this.

your business is successful because your clients cant see whats under your pants

>Which tends to happen.

I see - and how many abdl's do you know personally? For me, it literally numbers in the hundreds - form people I know in my hometown to people I've met at conventions to people I've known online for years. NONE of them have the desire to become a "full time" baby. The minority that do can be found in any fetish subgroup. It's not exclusive to this fetish.

You cant make me leave the thread and now you're being an ignorant cunt. Your opposition "doesnt get it". So as opposed to trying to make it more understandable why someone would willingly give up control of themselves. You just sperg out and tell them to leave.

Like i said, i understand being a little. I just dont get slaveplay and being a baby.

>im something retarted
im not here trying to prove to people that wearing diapers to get off is perfectly alright

>dont understand the bottom in bdsm
Kek, ok buddy.
>imblying
>>>>>>>>>>>

lol - I don't wear to work. Would someone into latex or BDSM wear their fetish gear to their professional job? Why do you think that we would be any different?

The headspace and desire for this fetish has already been explained several times in this thread from several different perspectives. Either you're not reading, or you ARE and you're just shitposting to shitpost. OR you're too fucking stupid to understand anything that doesn't turn you on personally. Which one is it?

youtube.com/watch?v=m3O6nTjkzhk

>diaper time

Fuck off OP you're shitposting your own thread

Shitposting your duaper too

you dont shit in latex or bdsm gear. theres a reason diapers are disposable and come in big packs. you shit/urinate in them and toss them out, put a fresh one on

Brilliant defense. Wonderfully coherent response.

I'm not OP btw.

I don't shit in my diaper either - just piss in it. And even if I did shit, again, what's you're point?

I keep asking for an argument as to why this fetish is soooo terrible other than "ewww gross." I'm not hearing one.

Degeneracy

I wear them on occasion. I shit and piss into them. I jerk off into them. I get frustrated if I don't. I can't explain why I have these feelings. It makes me feel like shit. This is the reason why I can't approach women. I feel like a total piece of shit because I know I'll have to reveal this to them one day.

Degeneracy is literally an "eww gross" argument. And what constitutes degeneracy is highly subjective. I prefer dealing in objective arguments. Do you have any?

you cant make a diaper thread and not get shit on.
no? lol

Why are you so butthurt user? Cuz you cant shit in your diaper?

Become an hero

I like it. I dont feel the need to explain it to anyone.

Why are you asking if I'm butthurt? Cuz you have no argument and you know I'm right?

why?

xpmedical.com has iD Slip briefs on sale. Might have to try them

UK Diapers FTW! Hello from well padded Edinburgh!

>know im right
Lol you got know argument so you try to enforce that you're right
Fuck off nigger

isn't there a website for diaper fags like you guys? do you really expect to be able to pull this off on here and not get laughed out? i think reddit is into that kinda stuff try there