Call D&D hacks all you want, but this episode was GOAT and if you disagree you're an irrational contrarian

Call D&D hacks all you want, but this episode was GOAT and if you disagree you're an irrational contrarian.

>le cool swordfight
It was good for your reddit sensibilities, maybe

>Swings sword and tucks head into chest
>Not even looking at your kill
>"Psssh nottin personnell kid"
>Stumble forward slightly

Fuck this episode

Fuck this show

Fuck you

The entire sequence was cinematic and managed to be better than every single battle scene in Peter Jackson's Hobbit movies with a fraction of the budget. If you can't appreciate that then I suggest you go back to r/ASOIAF you absolute cretin.

I don't need an army I need 20 good men

You're the one that likes this shit, faggot.

Explain to me why the episode was bad without using the words 'le', 'reddit' or 'pleb'.

The only good part of this episode was the actual zombie fight. This doesn't make it a GOAT episode. Besides Blackwater was better

>Blackwater was better
Nah! They couldn't even afford to put more than 10 extras on screen at a time. No sense of scale whatsoever.

You liked it.
Confirmed for shit instantly.

>be the only character aware of the WW threat
>be the only one doing something about it
>be attractive
>be also a great sword fighter
>get called an autist for liking him

why do you contrarian fucks hate jon snow again?

The spectacle was cool but as usual it was the same cliched trite bullshit as any other episode of thrones. You are easily impressed

True

Is this from the zombies vs wildlings episode?

>The soundtrack
>The buildup
>The scenes with Cercei and the confrontation with the Hound
>Based Stannis leading the charge
>"There are brave men at our doors...Let's go kill them!"
>Written by GRRM
>Any of the Hounds lines
>The suspense of wondering if the Lannisters will survive
>People actually split on who they supported on the battle
Blackwater was the better episode

shit actor, mopey character, illogical decision making at times... the entire Wilding/Whitewalkers/Blackwatch story line is one big idiot plot

you take what you can

that's a nice way of saying "i concede"

>Wights turn from Return of the living dead type Zombies in the early seasons to Night of the living dead type Zombies.

Whats the deal

>if you disagree youre irrational

This is called irony.

The show ain't consistent my man. They are never consistent on anything.

Hardhome was ok but Blackwater and Watchers on the Wall were better episodes.

it was perfect

just fucking kys, please, I'll give you a fucking upvote if you do

blackwater was overrated trash with cersei filler scenes taking up half the fucking episode
watchers on the wall was solid
hardhome was terrific

I'll concede that it was a better written episode and would have been the better episode altogether if they'd had season 5's budget. The production values were impressive, but not enough to convince me that I was actually watching a huge battle; instead, it looked more like a small skirmish. The battle in Hardhome succeeded where Blackwater failed in that regard. The cinematography and editing was much better and the scale of the battle rivalled most modern hollywood films thanks to the limited use of CGI.

Hardhome
>No suspense since you knew Jon would live
>Wights are very inconsistant on how they died (First it was only fire that could kill them but now its any hit)
>Soundtrack wasn't as good
>Forced comedy scene of killing Rattleshirt
>DUDE I HATE THENNS LMAO
>Wun Wun was cool
>It was cool seeing the White Walkers BTFO some savages

The final parry and riposte between Jon and the White Walker had like 7 cuts. That's just lazy filmmaking.

Blackwater's "scale" was fucked up, yes, but the build-up to it and the sense of impending doom was amongst the best achievements in GoT

I don't remember much outstanding about WotW, Hardhome was pretty good but nowhere near as well-done as Blackwater.

>kys
the most reddit thing you could've said bar none

Not even the other user but that seems like a horrible criticism.

Say it was a distracting cut, say it was poorly choreographed - don't go all sword geek on us.

You say the scenes with Cercei was filler and yet you rate Hardhome as terrific. Hardhome was pretty much all filler. It doesn't really move the plot forward at all. The only thing it offers is that Valaryan Steel can't be shattered

What exactly is illogical about the storyline?

The Battle of Castle Black was better