How old are you and where are you in life

How old are you and where are you in life
31 M here pretty decent job... no kids... single.... still party like a rockstar on the weekends

Other urls found in this thread:

firmoo.com/blog/tag/sunglasses-for-big-heads
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

68, currently enjoying retirement

20 F here
Just got pregnant

im 21 single and living like a 60 yr old

>decent job... no kids... single.... still party like a rockstar on the weekends

same, 35 tho.

and you're on Sup Forums why

36, married, 2 kids. IT exec, live in a golf course neighborhood in the burbs.

34, decent job, have a gf, just about to sign a contract on a house, starting my masters soon.

32 M. Two part-time jobs as a freelance graphic designer and as a bartender. No kids. Recently been dating a 22 year old. no idea where this is going. Prefer houseparties over nightclubs nowadays.

26 M Nashville just started dating a fine ass italian gal. Got her to take mushrooms with me for her first time.

Hook me up with your daughter?

I worked 60 years for my master

Sorry, two sons.

19 m Canada contemplating suicide for a year.

congratulations I guess lol

21, in college, all I do is play video games and jerk off

26 and I'm exactly where I was eight years ago.

> Nashville
Fun town..

All the pain could go away if you just do it

tits or gtfo

Get out more!

A year is fine, but if you go for longer than that it's hard to come back from that.

Rock stars party all week long, you wannabe, midlife crisis in denial.

and also isn't a shot enough dad to let someone from Sup Forums let alone Sup Forums hook up with his child kek

not good man... get some help

lol no time to party during the week... it's all about work!!!

Social axeity

I prefer bars over nightclubs

12 m just got minecraft, club penguin, and a roblox paid account

live with mt GF
Currently on my 2nd trip to Europe for work this year
Got into quadcopter (drone racing) as a hobby about a year ago and am having a blast
Still go to parties and concerts all the time and have fun
Career is finally taking off and making god money as well
Overall very happy

34 white male.

finally have a good job that pays well, benefits, vacation, good team to work with.....

chick I'm seeing is a workaholic...that relationship leaves a lot to be desired. this wont last but it's nice for a while.

I'm spending more time on creative pursuits now as well as physical fitness. You know, be the person you want to attract and all that jazz.

so, all in all, I'm alright. Life is cool, I'm generally pretty happy now and I'm focusing on bettering myself now that I dont have to worry about where I'm at financially.

36/m/cocaine cowboy

Then you party like a mid 30s, mid class, middle man. No shame in it, I'm the same. But I lived the rock star life for a while, and blow on a tuesday afternoon chased with a fifth was business as usual.

>12 m
underageb&

I've always preferred house parties over clubs/bars.

Most children do.

29 M (bout to turn 30 next month)
Quit my stressful job managing restaurants, now I stock shelves at Whole Foods.
No kids, estranged wife. 1 bedroom apartment.
Thinking about enrolling in jiu jitsu classes just to have something to do.
>my life is meh

The place I have the barjob is a rock venue with a bar section. During the weekends it turns into and alternative nightclub so I kinda get to enjoy everything of each scene anyway. Chilling with a group of good friends at someone's home is the way to do it for me now. Although I do enjoy a cozy bar with some good bears too. Used to go clubbing atleast twice a week for 3 years straight about 10 years ago. Not my thing anymore. GF also goes to the worst bars in town.

Cheap drinks and people you have something in common with vs expensive drinks and random strangers who just happened to go to the same club.

I'll take house parties any day.

No, your life is the definition of depression. I know because we share the same story.

27, defaulted on a dickton of loans 40kish(hey not the most, but not the least), pretty great job, pothead, street fighter pro, gf, apt

could be worse off I suppose

Where in Canada?

18 M living in the comfort of my mom's as a student...
life couldn't be better honestly

that's cool....I remember when I could do it everyday... now Friday and Saturdays are my party days lol

shitty stressful job
4 days completely sober so far though.
want to end my life every night

Why are you going to bars alone? That stinks of no friends. Whose parties are you going to?

25 married no kids no college degree working at a job I love but not getting paid nearly enough generally happy considering what I've been through in the past year

I've heard jiu jitsu is incredibly productive and psychologically conducive to self-improvement.

Go for it user! All the best! :)

must be nice... no responsibilities and all lol

I am now 62. I hold a degree from a supposedly prestigious US college that no one in the US thought was worth paying for.

I now reside outside of the US in order to help those poor benighted people achieve the medical and dental attention that they cannot afford within their own country.

And I laugh at them while they worry over their "choice" between Lady Depends and Lord Shitgibbon. Karma always comes home to roost.

Same fucking here. But I don't kid myself anymore. I'm also depressed so I hate not being back there. And I have no reason not to. What the fuck is wrong with me?

29M, just got dumped by the girl i thought was the one, decent job but right now not a permanent position.. wish i could get out more but can't seem to connect with anyone like me. The struggle is real to find friends once their all in their own lives.

22, single, have a good corporate internship while I finish college, life is pretty good but I should probably work out more and be more social outside of Tinder.

Get out.

Join jiu jitsu with me then. This other user said it's productive but I have social anxiety so it's a hell of a hurdle to overcome.

Why go to a club with friends when you could just have the friends over?

I'd rather play my own music on my awesome sound system, smoke weed with my friends, grill something awesome on my back deck, and chill with friends than stand in line to pay $10 for a shitty drink with $1 of alcohol in it and listen to generic club bullshit music.

I also find I can approach just about any girl at a house party because they already feel they have something in common. Whereas at a club many girls are defensive and trying to cock block from step 1 because you are the 50th guy to try to fuck them that night.

this is why you make friends online user

Mole ruit sua.

nothings wrong with you.....as you get older you miss the younger you, but with good friends and a good life things will always get better... I've been enjoying my 30's

Jew jetsu is a meme.

I'm 27, single, live with my parents, I got my degree in chem which is useless since there's no jobs, now at school for mechanical engineering. My life sucks. I've worked so many random shitty jobs and have no real specific work experience so I'm generally useless to most companies and now I'm stuck in another degree program because I couldn't get a job at all period and had no choice but to return to school. Couldn't get into grad school so I switched degrees entirely but hopefully I can actually take it to a masters program.
Basically my life won't really start until I'm about 33-35ish years old

25 med student, shitty part time job but 8\10 gf and motorcycle. Money is low but flowing

well honest question, how to even do that.. i spent so many years of my life in multiple LTRs that i pretty much disassociated with the internet. you talking like meetupdotcom and that?

>26
>still living with parents
>kissless virgin
>junior going for an Accounting degree
>haven't had a stable job since I was 20
>literally no work experience
>in the process of failing some classes cause I can't get over my social anxiety
Pretty shitty tbh....

Requests for the source of an image, the name of a girl, or more images from a set go on /r/.

Failure to do so will result in bans.

OP must post at least 6 images of their own to start a thread, or else it will be deleted without warning.

>27
>Living with parents
>Masters degree from world top 10 uni
>Finished that degree last September
>Missed that round of graduate job applications
>Now currently applying for jobs

Feeling the pressure now. Im already several years older than my peers, and if I dont land a job this cycle, I really dunno what Im going to do.

sounds like a wicked start bro

Didn't realize you were a loser, sorry. My friends and I don't have to wait for drinks, and they aren't cutting us, because we buy the bottle. And I don't have trouble talking to women I don't know.

35 married, first kid due in 2 weeks. Awesome Job, awesome house, awesome wife.

people arent going to come stab you in the chest if you talk to them, broski

wow you are so cool

22 male single. Just moved to Colorado 4 months ago from Bama. All these women up here Fuck me because they like my accent. What the fuck? I sound retarded kek. I just got a job in the marijuana industry and now I'm goimg to work so hard these negros will have to promote me. Life is wonderful

21 M single. Want a girl or at least something to fuck but have had a lot of failures lately. Online dating is also BS and doesn't work in my experience

Got a full time job and going to school full time starting spring. Going to try to balance both.

good age to settle and have a kid

you sound like a complete nigger gucci jersey faggot

The problem is I lack the social skills to talk to anyone.I can't even hold a full conversation w/o seeming boring and giving one word answers.
I usually just ignore people and can study/pass solo, but they're literally just throwing group work/presentation out for kicks. It's fucking hell.

Every wonder what google is good for?

firmoo.com/blog/tag/sunglasses-for-big-heads

Funny, I was in same position at your age but I said fuck being in school for that long, I'll get a job now and start making money. Now I'm 33, living in a 1 bedroom apartment, at a dead-end job contemplating going back to school.

18, College, underground rave scene promoter/planner

was going to ask who that delicious qt was, until I reversed it.
Must be the angle, cause Browning is ugly af.

I'm only 2nd year though, it'll be a while until i start making money from my degree. Lost years on a shitty nursing degree

Ackshewallllyyyyy I'm a 6'2" 250 pounder with a baby dick, and, con fi dence. Stop pretending that someone has to be a "chad" to enjoy life. You're just a pussy bitch that can't talk to strangers.

i was like that for most of this year but things started to get better in september

well hang on to that bike and girl and enjoy the ride.

dude weed lmao

I just Google image searched for "douchebag" and found that picture. What's your point?

No problem talking to strangers here, its part of my job. Also never assumed didn't enjoy life, but you do sound like a douche chad.

gotta start somewhere, guy. Charles Manson used the book 'how to win friends and influence people' to make his cult go murder people. maybe start there, but less with the murdering part?

OP, your life is that of a loser. you should be well advanced in your career, married, and with kids about 5 or 6 years old.

Well I'm hoping that's kind of the "what-if" scenario to me not going to school because my first degree was a pain in the ass and I guess I wasn't very good at chem at all and it was ridiculously competitive because there's nothing going on in the industry at all. People basically begged professors for research positions, I kind of have bad anxiety so was uncomfortable doing that, and my gpa wasn't high enough to really compete with the asians that had no shame in begging and better grades.
Oh well, time for a change I guess. At least engineering has like 10,000x more internships and co-op positions during your degree program than chemistry, physics and bio (well, and basically any other STEM degree as well)

29 no job no friends no gf live with mother pretty much life over already

marriage? kids? lmaaaaooo... I like money and freedom

Reckon I shouldn't wait for the "other" posters to reply.

28, jobless, been poopsmoking for 15 years and now I'm currently high as shit nigger

it's never too late!!!!

26m
retired
retarded
son's due in november
stoked as fuck
all i do is game though
>ATLAS OF WORLDS.

38, single, college degree, good job, not a richfag but doing well. no complaints.

Any chance you'd be willing to lay out every lie in that post, and why you chose it?